Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

I Think Green Africa Airline Is A Big Fraud - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Think Green Africa Airline Is A Big Fraud (303 Views)

Flying Green Africa Airways For The First Time And A Review Of Akure Airport / Green Africa Airline Ticket Booking Is A Scam / Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think Green Africa Airline Is A Big Fraud by jintex(m): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
Please I really need help on how to recover flight money from this Green Africa Airline. They shifted a flight and we requested for refund because the date that the flight was shifted to was not favourable. We sent mail and the said they will do a refund after 20 working days. 20 working days has passed since and when you send mail, they reply you an automated mail that your request is with their account department. We went to Twitter only to discover that many people are dragging them for their refund since last year. Please what do we do?
Re: I Think Green Africa Airline Is A Big Fraud by onemanonewife(m): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
United Nigeria airline is a bigger fraud. The airline operators treat Nigerians with disdain because they get away with it without sanctions.

(1) (Reply)

Hardest Visas To Get (2024) / Otedola Tanker Explosion: Police Arrest Truck Owner / NAAPE Honors Dana Air Boss…as Passenger Commends Airline’s Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.