Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine (23021 Views)

OGC Nice Suspended Youcef Atal For His Social Media Post Supporting Palestine / Mainz 05 Football Club Savagely Hits Back At A Racist Fan After Racist Comments / Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine by Burob: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
Emperormartin:
Any person that supports Hamas and Palestine in Nigeria should be relieved of his job ASAP
Same goes for those that support IPOB?
Re: Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine by ScamDemicEra: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
geoworldedu:
In my opinion, nobody should side with any of the two nations. They should let them settle their scores themselves. Jehovah, Allah and other gods started the wars some thousands of years ago and I don't think it will ever cease. Religious war is the worst of all wars. I pity those who still obey their gods in the modern days. Muslim especially will obey their gods to kill and destroy. I think Judaism and Christians have grown past that now. For example, Abraham almost obeyed his god to kill his son back then. But these days I don't think anyone who does that would be praised, but rather would be lashed and bashed on X. That's why I say Judaism is becoming civilised. Then Peter pronounced death on Ananias and Sapphira because they lied against a supposed holy ghost. If you do so as a Christian pastor these days, even the Christians themselves will be the ones to drag you on X and Nairaland. That's why I think Christianity has evolved too. But I can't say same for the followers of Islam.

........ did Peter pick up a weapon to help the supposed holy ghost ?
Re: Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine by geoworldedu: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
ScamDemicEra:

........ did Peter pick up a weapon to help the supposed holy ghost ?

What I said is still what I said. Today, if a pastor should curse or pronounce death on someone, he will be lashed and bashed on X. That's what I said and it stands. Try it na, curse someone because they insulted your god and see how many people will lash you for fighting for your god.
Re: Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine by Obainomilano: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
He should be put on the next available flight to Egypt then from there he can cross over to Palestine and support the terrorists...he is in Germany enjoying privilege and he has the effontery to post rubbish on social media
Re: Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine by biina: 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter undecided

1 Like

Re: Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine by starstaz(m): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
Timoleon:
One of the many reasons I no fit carry European football for head. It’s another extension of colonialism.

Thank you.

No more freedom of speech. But we can all be forced to support weaker Ukraine but same energy cannot be spared for weaker Palestine.
Re: Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine by Adjovi: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
Gainman:
where was he when Hamas kill d isrealis. Did he come out to to condemn hamas killing innocent isrealis? I just don't know why u Muslims reason like this. So killing of isrealis doesn't concern u. Only d Palestinians deaths concern u. If u can not condemn hamas on Isreal killings, then u are supporting terrorists.

What is wrong with some of you Christians for Christ sake! Anyone that speaks on Israels war crimes is now a Muslim or is now in support of Hamas.

Well hello! I'm not like you. I condemned what Hamas did and I'm also condemning what Israel is doing. Unlike you who picks a side and turns a blind eye to the atrocities committed by the side you have chosen.
As for me, I'm on the side of the truth which is both of them are committing war crimes and Israel is doing much more because y'all have chosen to clap and cheer them on.

1 Like

Re: Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine by Blestos: 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
Gainman:
but when Hamas strike Isreal u joined them hailing Palestinians.
Nope, I knew they bleeped up. I don't support violence, it's not my way of life. Make peace reign. No one have the right to kill anyone
Re: Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine by Exceed15: 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
Good development. Anyone supporting terrorism is an animal.
Re: Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine by Gainman: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
Adjovi:

What is wrong with some of you Christians for Christ sake! Anyone that speaks on Israels war crimes is now a Muslim or is now in support of Hamas.

Well hello! I'm not like you. I condemned what Hamas did and I'm also condemning what Israel is doing. Unlike you who picks a side and turns a blind eye to the atrocities committed by the side you have chosen.
As for me, I'm on the side of the truth which is both of them are committing war crimes and Israel is doing much more because y'all have chosen to clap and cheer them on.
I want u to use Nigeria situation to judge. The killings by d fulanis. Fulanis just killed over 39 people in Benue state today also d issue of Islamic terrorist killing Christians in d north. So now, if Benue and d Christians start retaliating and killing them back. U will blame d benue and d Christians in d north. Forget d issue of land dispute. This is pure religious war. These Arabs are just using d issue of land as a cover up. No peace in all Arab dominated places also here in Nigeria. Muslim dominated places are total unrest. Do u think d Christians support d Isreal because we think they are Christians. No. We support them because Muslims hate all other religions. Muslims all over support terrorist. Why will i not takes side when d same situation is happening in my country. Hamas is d real any of Palestinians not d isreal. This is a common sense. If u dont find their trouble in any way, they will not come after u. All these Isreal has been killing or harassing Palestinians for yrs was caused by these people. Because an average Palestinian is a terrorist. Isreal has been living with fear because of this. Incidents whereby Palestinians militant will just stab and kill or kidnap an isreali on d street. These happen often but Arab media will not say it. And u know Jews are not sympathetic like d Christians. U kill their person they will kill like 20. Palestinians knows this. Whatever Isreal is doing now. Whether good or bad is caused by them because they support Hamas evil doing. Till now I have not come accross any Muslim or a Palestinian to condemn hamas first attack. And u don't want me to take side. Do u know how many Christians these Islamic fanatics has murdered in in Nigeria without justice. The case of deborah is there. Till now, no justice. No Arab nation came out to condemn hamas attacks because they are promoting hamas. Till now Hamas is still firing rocket into Isreal of not becoming of d iron dome. What if Isreal does not have d iron dome. Do u realize d innocent people that would have died. Truth is d best thing here. Nigeria Muslims are saying Jews hate d Christians. Is that an excuse not to support Israel. Who hate who here. Isreal doesn't hate d Christians. Christians go their to work, for pilgrimage in peace. Even Nigeria military go their for military training. Including d Muslims among them.
Re: Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine by Akuruoulo(m): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
abobote:
Terminate the contract of the terrorists sympthizer, and send him back to free agent
Yet they won't play in the middle East
Re: Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine by Akuruoulo(m): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
Emperormartin:
Any person that supports Hamas and Palestine in Nigeria should be relieved of his job ASAP
NIGERIA is a core Muslim country

1 Like

Re: Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine by Padipadi(m): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
Realguyman1:
Hamas are firing and these guys sees nothing wrong with it and are even praising them, but when Israel start firing theirs, they will all be shouting crime against humanity and genocide up and down. They all forget that Hamas is not even the recognised Palestinian lead government.

Hamas should allow the recognise Palestinian government do their things in civil ways than for them to be looking for trouble up and dowm by killing innocent people in Israel and be hoping that all Muslims around the world will support them simply because they believe that violence runs in the blood of all Muslims.

Let's all be civil and say no to violence.
Good brain. Take beer, water or coke.
Re: Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine by nomolos92: 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
Omotaday:
Okay. Clubs and players are allowed to support and wear Ukraine armbands but players are not allowed to speak up against killing of civilians and bombing of hospitals in Palestine.

The hypocrisy is stinks
-----
From the way you write, it shows you are just one of the loud mouths who don't actually know what's going on.

Every Palestinian is not Hamas. It's like Nigerian Army bombing the whole Imo state due to ESN/IPOB attacks.

Babies and innocent civilians being bombed are not Hamas. Even in wars, there are rules and humanitarian laws, which Israel is repeatedly breaking.

Ukraine didn't attack Russia the way Palestinian terrorists attacked Israel with 5,000+ rockets and ground invasion, Palestine and Israel is a war between two brute beasts, Israel just happened to be more powerful.
If all the rockets fired from Palestine hit their targets in Israel without being intercepted, they wouldn't spare babies or innocent civilians and hospitals.

And trying to separate Hamas terrorists and Palestine is rather ridiculous, Hamas is the government of Gaza part of Palestine, they control everything and fire their rockets from all sort of location and facilities, jeopardizing the safety of Palestinians against more powerful Israel
Re: Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine by nomolos92: 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
Starships4u:
Wahala....
Buh if he's still earning his wages, then na them know...

They say fire burn Muslim terrorist you dey ask for bear bear 😹😹
Re: Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine by nomolos92: 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
fatahtalks:
To my christain Broda’s that think Israel is a christain country and they are fighting for Christ. This is how much they hate Christain.

Stop looking for sympathy from Christians, we just want headslamer terrorists to receive a good taste of the violence they always love, if you pay for wahala it must be delivered to you with jara on top
Re: Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine by sureinfo: 1:09am On Oct 19, 2023
I think he should have known better.
Re: Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine by Adjovi: 7:48am On Oct 19, 2023
Gainman:
I want u to use Nigeria situation to judge. The killings by d fulanis. Fulanis just killed over 39 people in Benue state today also d issue of Islamic terrorist killing Christians in d north. So now, if Benue and d Christians start retaliating and killing them back. U will blame d benue and d Christians in d north. Forget d issue of land dispute. This is pure religious war. These Arabs are just using d issue of land as a cover up. No peace in all Arab dominated places also here in Nigeria. Muslim dominated places are total unrest. Do u think d Christians support d Isreal because we think they are Christians. No. We support them because Muslims hate all other religions. Muslims all over support terrorist. Why will i not takes side when d same situation is happening in my country. Hamas is d real any of Palestinians not d isreal. This is a common sense. If u dont find their trouble in any way, they will not come after u. All these Isreal has been killing or harassing Palestinians for yrs was caused by these people. Because an average Palestinian is a terrorist. Isreal has been living with fear because of this. Incidents whereby Palestinians militant will just stab and kill or kidnap an isreali on d street. These happen often but Arab media will not say it. And u know Jews are not sympathetic like d Christians. U kill their person they will kill like 20. Palestinians knows this. Whatever Isreal is doing now. Whether good or bad is caused by them because they support Hamas evil doing. Till now I have not come accross any Muslim or a Palestinian to condemn hamas first attack. And u don't want me to take side. Do u know how many Christians these Islamic fanatics has murdered in in Nigeria without justice. The case of deborah is there. Till now, no justice. No Arab nation came out to condemn hamas attacks because they are promoting hamas. Till now Hamas is still firing rocket into Isreal of not becoming of d iron dome. What if Isreal does not have d iron dome. Do u realize d innocent people that would have died. Truth is d best thing here. Nigeria Muslims are saying Jews hate d Christians. Is that an excuse not to support Israel. Who hate who here. Isreal doesn't hate d Christians. Christians go their to work, for pilgrimage in peace. Even Nigeria military go their for military training. Including d Muslims among them.

From what you painted with the fulanis , this is exactly what Israel has been doing to Palestinians long before now. But we all turned a blind eye because they are Muslims and because God promised Israel the land. But as Christians, what would Jesus do? Christianity is not a religion, it is a way of life. Our model is Jesus. Would Jesus be happy with the killings going on in both sides? Remember the parable of the good Samaritan? This is what Jesus wants us as Christians to be. We should stand for the truth and the truth in this regard is that Hamas did wrong but Israel is doing more wrong at the moment but everyone is cheering Israel on , even Christians who claim to be followers of Jesus. Nawa for Una o
Re: Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine by whippersnapper(m): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2023
SoNature:
After Hitler caused the Holocaust, it's interesting to see that Germany is pro-Israel and its clubside is taking actions to punish El Ghazi who supports Israeli's sworn enemy.

The truth is that there's no life without politics and the day we separate politics (not the type of evil politics we play in Nigeria) from life, we stop living.
double standards
Re: Mainz Have Announced Decision To Suspend Anwar El Ghazi For Supporting Palestine by Slurity(m): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2023
RELIGION HAS DIVIDED THE WORLD TO A LARGE EXTENT. HOW ON EARTH WILL YOU BE IN SUPPORT OF TERRORIST GROUP HAMAS. THIS WAR IS NOT BETWEEN ISREAL AND PALESTINE AS ISLAMIC EXTREMIST MAKE IT LOOK. IT IS BETWEEN ISREAL AND HAMAS A PROSCRIBE TERRORIST GROUP. ITS JUST LIKE SUPPORTING BOKOHARAM. I don't blame anyone born in Islam for practicing Islam but any sensible adult can not see anything good about Islam the way our brothers in Islam are practicing the religion. I always regret been born into an Islamic home. No love for both human and even God. How on earth will one claim you love someone that asked you to kill other human because he is an infidel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery / 'I Am Going To Return Stonger' - Van Dijk Vows To Bounce Back / Super Eagles Sing Praises To God After Winning 2-0 Against Liberia: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.