Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Forex Multiple Bot - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex Multiple Bot (111 Views)

Unlock Your Earnings Potential With Uoo Bot / Free Strategy Bot For My People Not 100% / Make BTC From Telegram BOT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex Multiple Bot by badoutyn(m): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
Contact me for your forex AI which can be traded on multiple pairs.

With this EA ,you pay yourself weekly allowance and monthly salary. All you do is allow the EA to do all the job needed for you.

What is Multiple pair Bot:This an automated system that help you place trades.

You don't have to be a professional trader before you make use of this forex Artificial intelligence (AI).

This EA performs so well and it never a martingale(It focus on fix lot size)

You need 3 things to get going with the AI(Forex Robot)

All you need is
1: Trading capital: Trading capital from $100 .
2: VPS(Can be run on your phone or laptop)You can get good VPS as low as 4$ per month,but I advise you go for 3months VPS subscription.
3:Cost of the AI is 150$

You will never regret you purchase this EA.

Contact me on my telegram
Adexlink7

emmanueladex2023atgmail.com

N.B:I will guide you and will help you with the necessary installation needed.

The results here is traded with Naira standard account with exness platform.

For the newbies,if you don't have a broker yet ,I will recommend the broker you will use.
Just get ready your Proof of address and Proof of ID for verification when opening your live account with the broker.

(1) (Reply)

Selling! 4bedroom Semi Detached @ Orchid. ₦75M. Eunice 08029562694 / You Can Supply Palm Kernel Shell (esan) To Cement Company As A Good / CRAZY! I Made 900 Monetizable Youtube Shorts For Faceless Channel In 13 MINUTES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.