Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,428 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Epe Lagos Landmarks And Road Network - Investment Guide - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Epe Lagos Landmarks And Road Network - Investment Guide (96 Views)

Understanding Epe Lagos Landmarks And Road Network - Reasons To Invest! / Don't Miss This! Affordable Dry Lands With Great Landmarks At Ibeju-lekki N1.5m / Asphalt/Bitumen supply AND Road/Drainage construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Epe Lagos Landmarks And Road Network - Investment Guide by AnderResource(m): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2023
Do you know Epe?

What Landmarks can you talk about in Epe Lagos?

Do you know that Epe has the best road network in Lagos?

Are you also aware that there'll soon be direct road from Epe Lagos to Abuja?

I'm taking a drive through the roads of Epe Lagos and I want you to come along... Let's enjoy this drive together through the video below and please do well to give me a call for some investment advise in Epe Lagos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzKcbxVgMR0?si=zFREMqfUNLVTLJAt

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE 5 Bedroom Detached House With Boys Quarters For Sale At Banana Island. / Lovely 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With Pool & Bq +2349034818869 / 5 Red Flags To Avoid Building Demolition In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.