Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,648 members, 7,851,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

Understanding Malaria And How To Prevent It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Understanding Malaria And How To Prevent It (155 Views)

Please Help Me!! 3rd Time I'm Having Malaria And Typhoid Within 7months / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? / How To Recognize A Stroke And What To Do To Prevent It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Malaria And How To Prevent It by bnet1010(m): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2023
Malaria is one of the most commonly widespread diseases in the world, especially in tropical and subtropical regions of the world.
Generally, malaria is a highly preventable and curable disease if proper actions are taken, with prompt diagnosis and the right treatment given without delay.
Hundreds of millions of people are affected by malaria, of which there are three main types; vivax, falciparum, and malariae.
Simple ways you can use to prevent malaria infection. For more insights please continue reading: https://bnethub.com/malaria-fever/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

TELEMEDICINE: Potentials, Advantages And Limitations. / Parenting With Empathy: Advice From A Child Psychiatrist / Pyrates Charge Society On Upholding The Rights Of Those With Mental Illnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.