Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Meet Eze Ndi Igbo Mushin Who Also Double As Babaloja Papaalagbegi Of Ladipo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Eze Ndi Igbo Mushin Who Also Double As Babaloja Papaalagbegi Of Ladipo (501 Views)

Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village / Earn Bitcoin Now Easily And Also Double You Bitcoin If You Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Eze Ndi Igbo Mushin Who Also Double As Babaloja Papaalagbegi Of Ladipo by Whiteangel1234: 6:16am On Oct 18, 2023
I want to use this medium to appreciate all the stake holders, Warehouse owners, units heads, market traders and directors who confided in me.

I so much acknowledge your prayers, supports and patient for the Re- opening of Ladipo Market, you all are wonderful people. May God Bless you all. Amen!

#Eze_Monday_Lawrence_Obijiogu_JP.
(Ezediohamma 1 Mushin/ Odi Olowo, Babaloja Ladipo Int'l Market, Osisioma N'Echendo 1 of Mgbidi, Asiwaju Ndigbo of Ewu kingdom, Bobaselu of Mushinland)

1 Like

Re: Meet Eze Ndi Igbo Mushin Who Also Double As Babaloja Papaalagbegi Of Ladipo by Whiteangel1234: 6:18am On Oct 18, 2023
More photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Eze Ndi Igbo Mushin Who Also Double As Babaloja Papaalagbegi Of Ladipo by TANID(m): 6:20am On Oct 18, 2023
cool
Re: Meet Eze Ndi Igbo Mushin Who Also Double As Babaloja Papaalagbegi Of Ladipo by Thundafireseun: 6:21am On Oct 18, 2023
grin
Big Belle king
Re: Meet Eze Ndi Igbo Mushin Who Also Double As Babaloja Papaalagbegi Of Ladipo by MightySparrow: 6:22am On Oct 18, 2023
This is what we want . Some children of hate will come and begin to sow seed of discord.
Re: Meet Eze Ndi Igbo Mushin Who Also Double As Babaloja Papaalagbegi Of Ladipo by princeade86(m): 6:26am On Oct 18, 2023
God bless us all
Re: Meet Eze Ndi Igbo Mushin Who Also Double As Babaloja Papaalagbegi Of Ladipo by ttobizz(m): 6:30am On Oct 18, 2023
Kings are born
I rest my case
Re: Meet Eze Ndi Igbo Mushin Who Also Double As Babaloja Papaalagbegi Of Ladipo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:31am On Oct 18, 2023
Good to meet you sir
Re: Meet Eze Ndi Igbo Mushin Who Also Double As Babaloja Papaalagbegi Of Ladipo by Vick6y: 6:32am On Oct 18, 2023
Normally
Re: Meet Eze Ndi Igbo Mushin Who Also Double As Babaloja Papaalagbegi Of Ladipo by Ventura1: 6:36am On Oct 18, 2023
What you people don't understand is that "O mọ ọwọ wẹ, ló ṣe lè ba àgbà jeun"
Re: Meet Eze Ndi Igbo Mushin Who Also Double As Babaloja Papaalagbegi Of Ladipo by aswani(m): 7:02am On Oct 18, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
I want to use this medium to appreciate all the stake holders, Warehouse owners, units heads, market traders and directors who confided in me.

I so much acknowledge your prayers, supports and patient for the Re- opening of Ladipo Market, you all are wonderful people. May God Bless you all. Amen!

#Eze_Monday_Lawrence_Obijiogu_JP.
(Ezediohamma 1 Mushin/ Odi Olowo, Babaloja Ladipo Int'l Market, Osisioma N'Echendo 1 of Mgbidi, Asiwaju Ndigbo of Ewu kingdom, Bobaselu of Mushinland)

I rejoice with him on his installation as Bobaselu and I pray he works hard to ensure that the online gbas gbos between IPOBidients and non Obidients doesn't seep through to MushinLand.
Re: Meet Eze Ndi Igbo Mushin Who Also Double As Babaloja Papaalagbegi Of Ladipo by Af0nja: 7:10am On Oct 18, 2023
Like I always say, we all originated from a common ancestor. Our different and similar cultures are mere effects of long time social evolution.

It's funny that someone in Anambara state will say that he originated from Israel while denying any close relationship with his own close neighbors.

Some Yorubas say they're from Saudi Arabia grin grin, and deny having any similarities with their close brothers.

Come on, even science theorizes that every human race originated from Africa.

There's no way.

Even fulanis wey resemble Arabs small no dey claim say Dem from there .

My point is, we are all cousins and brothers that once originated from a common place. Languages, religion and traditions also show similarities that changed over time.
Re: Meet Eze Ndi Igbo Mushin Who Also Double As Babaloja Papaalagbegi Of Ladipo by Rahkman: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2023
Too much money spending and chopping money why other bandits are raiding rice vans and stealing plantain and crying about igbo domination.......if you no fit do am you no fit do am, igbos know how to make money give it to them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The New Update In Town. Daily Profitable 2odds. FREE / Distressed property sale / Projector Rental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.