Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Whatsapp Plus Issues - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Plus Issues (364 Views)

Tech Savvy Come In: Whatsapp Plus Problem, Check If You Can Solve This (PHOTOS) / Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Whatsapp Plus / Beware Of Whatsapp Plus”, A Fake Malicious App That Steals Personal Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Plus Issues by jahson19(m): 7:22am On Oct 18, 2023
Whatsapp plus suddenly told me expired and to upgrade tk the latest version, after downloading the latest version from chrome and installing, if I open it, it still tells me to download again that the version is expired, has it happened to anyone and what's the solution plsss
Re: Whatsapp Plus Issues by jackmrandy: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2023
if you can chat on your phone, chat me up lets get it fixed
Re: Whatsapp Plus Issues by jackmrandy: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2023
jahson19:
Whatsapp plus suddenly told me expired and to upgrade tk the latest version, after downloading the latest version from chrome and installing, if I open it, it still tells me to download again that the version is expired, has it happened to anyone and what's the solution plsss

Re: Whatsapp Plus Issues by jahson19(m): 10:38am On Oct 18, 2023
jackmrandy:

I can't even get past the page dat says update whatsapp despite downloading the new update
Re: Whatsapp Plus Issues by Rootprof(m): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
jahson19:

I can't even get past the page dat says update whatsapp despite downloading the new update

Calm down. It will be fixed. Experiencing same issue. Don't contact anyone saying they want to help you fix it your WhatsApp will be hacked. Be warn
Re: Whatsapp Plus Issues by Rootprof(m): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
jackmrandy:

If you have anything to share drop it here.
Learner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Plus Issues by jahson19(m): 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
Rootprof:

Calm down. It will be fixed. Experiencing same issue. Don't contact anyone saying they want to help you fix it your WhatsApp will be hacked. Be warn
Have you been able to. Fix urs?
Re: Whatsapp Plus Issues by Great100000: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
jahson19:
The same thing happened to me too few minutes ago, I just wasted more than 300 MB for because of this.
Re: Whatsapp Plus Issues by jahson19(m): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
Great100000:
The same thing happened to me too few minutes ago, I just wasted more than 300 MB for because of this.

They sent a message on their telegram group. That an update will drop. Tomoro, so it's like na global something
Re: Whatsapp Plus Issues by Samsuni: 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
I think it's a general issue for all plus, the last update from their end was July 20 2023. It is that particular update we were redirected to download again, inorder to fix this they have to release another update.

Re: Whatsapp Plus Issues by jahson19(m): 12:58am On Oct 19, 2023
📌 Solution
To Anyone Facing the Expiration of the Version
Change the Phone Date to Two Days Ago (17-10-2023) WhatsApp Will Work
If It Doesn't Work Just Restart Your Phone After Changing the Date The New Update Will Be Published Tomorrow for sure

Got this from their telegram
Re: Whatsapp Plus Issues by Ahijo1990(m): 7:14am On Oct 19, 2023
jahson19:
📌 Solution

If It Doesn't Work Just Restart Your Phone After Changing the Date
The New Update Will Be Published
Tomorrow for sure

Name of the Telegram group pls
Re: Whatsapp Plus Issues by Rootprof(m): 7:29am On Oct 19, 2023
jahson19:
📌 Solution

If It Doesn't Work Just Restart Your Phone After Changing the Date
The New Update Will Be Published
Tomorrow for sure

Good morning fam. Sorry just coming online. This is the best solution and works fine for me. Just changed the date to 2 days ago. Till they fix the error.

Wish us all a great day.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Plus Issues by jahson19(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2023
Ahijo1990:
Name of the Telegram group pls
https:///latestwhatsappmods

(1) (Reply)

BB Bold 2 For Sale In Sagamu! / E-trade Fair, Lagos 2015. For E-commerce Websites / Can't Share Network To My Pc 4rm My Bb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.