Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,041 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

First 5 People (Get up to 300k) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / First 5 People (Get up to 300k) (111 Views)

How To Make Up To 300k Monthly Using Your Smartphone. / 5k Giveaway Prize To The First 5 People. Hurry Now! / Iam Willing To Give 10k To 5 People Each, Hurry Now! First 5! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First 5 People (Get up to 300k) by Ogiepicker: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2023
Good day everyone. If you're a Nigerian or in Nigeria, you will have seen that prices of things are going up and the government doesn't care about us. The only way to live above the hardships of the country is to look for other means to earn money. Including online. And one means I've found is cryptocurrency. I do alot of free cryptocurrency airdrops online and I've been able to make good money from it. I have one free one currently. It's free and I'm sharing it with us so you guys make money from it. I have nothing to gain. I know many people will read and pass. I don't care. Don't be among them. Grab this opportunity now. Even if you don't grab it, I still have nothing to loose.
Message me on WhatsApp to get the link and get the free airdrop. Nobody will ask you for a dime
All you need is Twitter Facebook and telegram account. Must have. Don't message me if you don't have them.
Here is my WhatsApp number below. Hurry up. First 5 people only.

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed For Cerealai. / Nigeria Real Estate Solutions / You Want To Sell Skrill Funds In Nigeria, Talk To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.