Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life (326 Views)

Game Of Souls: A Matter Of Eternal Life And Death / What Is The Purpose In Heaven Or Meaning In Eternal Life? / Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by Daniel058(m): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2023
I had prayed for many things that I believe will Help me live according to the will of God but have never received any of that from God. There is no guarantee of making heaven for anyone as the bible made it clear that it's he that endured to the end that is going to be saved.

If God isn't answering my prayers about All those things I need to live holy life now on earth,I'm afraid I might not endure to the end. That's why I have started praying not to exist again (in heaven or hell fire) after this present life on earth . What do y'all think?
Re: This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by Felimax(m): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2023
Calm down!
Listen!
Obey and learn!

What you are asking for that is in line with God's purpose for you will get to you without struggling much for it.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by WiseSolutionsNG: 11:05am On Oct 18, 2023
Daniel058:
I had prayed for many things that I believe will Help me live according to the will of God but have never received any of that from God. There is no guarantee of making heaven for anyone as the bible made it clear that it's he that endured to the end that is going to be saved.

If God isn't answering my prayers about All those things I need to live holy life now on earth,I'm afraid I might not endure to the end. That's why I have started praying not to exist again (in heaven or hell fire) after this present life on earth . What do y'all think?

Watch these videos and see for yourself

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/NfMJcKrrv9A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsiQvYFivW0&pp=ygUNUmFwdHVyZSBkcmVhbQ%3D%3D

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/m1jROPenMrA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr5eUUWBQ9I&pp=ygUNUmFwdHVyZSBkcmVhbQ%3D%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10OxNZUT9bc&pp=ygUNUmFwdHVyZSBkcmVhbQ%3D%3D

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/ddn29IqvYOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-spXBesSqQ&pp=ygUNUmFwdHVyZSBkcmVhbQ%3D%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NQI8Ma_Qe0&pp=ygUNUmFwdHVyZSBkcmVhbQ%3D%3D
Re: This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by Bmaster(m): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2023
grin.
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Op, your ignorance is like laughing gas 😂 ⛽ grin grin grin grin
I can't even stop laughing,.
You don't want eternity right ?
Like though it was served to you on a platter? grin grin cheesy cheesy
You MUST work out your own salvation, just in case you later reverse and decided that you now want to live eternity shocked shocked
Re: This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by Daniel058(m): 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by Daniel058(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bmaster:
grin.
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

You MUST work out your own salvation, just in case you later reverse and decided that you now want to live eternity shocked shocked
what I mean is that I'm praying that I don't exist again after life on earth
Re: This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by FRANCISTOWN: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
Daniel058:

OP. You should start believing in any god or gods who is powerful and kind enough to have an amputee's limbs regrow.

Until then, your life is in your hands. There is no god or gods anywhere to help mankind.
Re: This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by Bmaster(m): 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
Daniel058:
what I mean is that I'm praying that I don't exist again after life on earth
everyone would have wished for that,buh what happens to people who were murdered,young girls that was slaughtered for ritual ?
If such wish is granted to them,they won't avenge their death and they would have died for nothing.
But,Again what that departs from this earth after death is soul and then it's quite understandable that all souls belongs to God.so you see ?
It is now left for God to decide whether if a soul merits paradise or eternal damnation
Re: This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by Daniel058(m): 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bmaster:
everyone would have wished for that,buh what happens to people who were murdered,young girls that was slaughtered for ritual ?
If such wish is granted to them,they won't avenge their death and they would have died for nothing.
But,Again what that departs from this earth after death is soul and then it's quite understandable that all souls belongs to God.so you see ?
It is now left for God to decide whether if a soul merits paradise or eternal damnation
Re: This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by Maynman: 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bmaster:
grin.
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

If you had the power to live indefinitely, you won't continue going on living indefinitely. You'll eventually get bored.

Sit down and Think about "eternity".
Re: This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
Daniel058:
â–  I had prayed for many things that I believe will Help me live according to the will of God but have never received any of that from God. There is no guarantee of making heaven for anyone as the bible made it clear that it's he that endured to the end that is going to be saved.
If you wish to reason the things of God never do so in such a way as to reduce God to your line of reasoning--- never lean on your own understanding. Always aim to keep God's Word True no matter what. God said He does not answer the prayers of the sinner(He never once changed His mind about this anywhere in scripture) so why do you assume--- no, conclude even ---- that God changed His mind and definitely answers the prayers of the same sinners whom He swore He does not answer? Is God some sort of mumu to you? undecided

You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who he loves. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. As Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to God and to His righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by Daniel058(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If you wish to reason the things of God never do so in such a way as to reduce God to your line of reasoning--- never lean on your own understanding. Always aim to keep God's Word True no matter what. God said He does not answer the prayers of the sinner(He never once changed His mind about this anywhere in scripture) so why do you assume--- no, conclude even ---- that God changed His mind and definitely answers the prayers of the same sinners whom He swore He does not answer? Is God some sort of mumu to you? undecided

You see, Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition, praise, offering, work, plea, sacrifice, etc., of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of plea. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who he loves. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. As Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to God and to His righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

God deals indirectly with the unrighteous, the same way He deals with the unbelievers including the wicked and the ungrateful and that is by pouring out His mercy and kindness on them daily. So every time as an unrighteous you feel that God has answered your prayer know that at that same moment, or moments before that, God also provided the same mercy or similar to someone else across the world — or maybe just across from you— who does not even believe in God, nor asked God for anything. So, if answers from God are what you seek, then do what Jesus Christ said you should, which is to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and then God's righteousness, in order that all these things —the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) can be added to you. undecided
Thanks
Re: This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by Michael547(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bmaster:
What about the spirit? Where does it go?
Re: This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
Daniel058:
Thanks
Look, Eternal life no be by force but it is a pre-requisite if you wish you meet the terms and conditions set by God as far as the promises He made. So, you need to make a choice. Is God worth the risk or not? undecided

P.S. Another prerequisite is that you be of the blood of Jacob as in literally descended from it.
Re: This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by Daniel058(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Look, Eternal life no be by force but it is a pre-requisite if you wish you meet the terms and conditions set by God as far as the promises He made. So, you need to make a choice. Is God worth the risk or not? undecided

P.S. Another prerequisite is that you be of the blood of Jacob as in literally descended from it.
He's worth the risk
Re: This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bmaster:
â–  everyone would have wished for that,buh what happens to people who were murdered,young girls that was slaughtered for ritual ?
â–  If such wish is granted to them,they won't avenge their death and they would have died for nothing. But,Again what that departs from this earth after death is soul and then it's quite understandable that all souls belongs to God.so you see ?
â–  It is now left for God to decide whether if a soul merits paradise or eternal damnation
1. If they were never born-again to begin with, they all simply perish in the grave — from dust they were made and to dust they are returned after death - Genesis 3 vs 19 - 24

2. God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous. So it does not matter how much you "wish" rather it matters whether you have been approved righteous by God or not. undecided

3. Wrong! For those who are born-again, the decision of Eternal Reward(Heaven) or Eternal Damnation(Hell Fire) is solely theirs to make. God simply passes judgment based on the works done - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 - exactly as He made clear that He would from the beginning, almost 2000 years ago. undecided
Re: This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by Kobojunkie: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
Daniel058:
He's worth the risk
To find God, you have to abandon everything — family, friends, reputation, pride, respect, job, property/business, etc—, are you willing to do that? Forget all the lies your many pastors and mogs have maybe fed you regarding God before now. Jesus Christ was not joking around when He said that is exactly what all those who wish to follow Him must do. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by brighly: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
Daniel058:

you have an idol in your heart, you are not seeking God with the right heart. Get rid of those idols and seek him with your whole heart.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by Maynman: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
To find God, you have to abandon everything — family, friends, reputation, pride, respect, job, property/business, etc—, are you willing to do that? Forget all the lies your many pastors and mogs have maybe fed you regarding God before now. Jesus Christ was not joking around when He said that is exactly what all those who wish to follow Him must do. undecided
Saints are dead people, I assure you only this Life exist.
The After....Life is Death.
Re: This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by terrezo2002(m): 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
Daniel058:

And if your prayers for not to exist again doesn't get answered, what will you do?
Re: This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
Daniel058:
â–  If God isn't answering my prayers about All those things I need to live holy life now on earth,I'm afraid I might not endure to the end. That's why I have started praying not to exist again (in heaven or hell fire) after this present life on earth . What do y'all think?
If you are not already born-again — born of water AND born of Spirit — you do not have Eternal life. As Jesus Christ made clear, it is only those who are born-again that possess Eternal life- John 3 vs 1-21. Those who are not born-again in this life will cease to exist when they die - Genesis 3 vs 16 - 24. Basically, if you are not born-again — born of the fountain of Living Water(baptized by water in Jesus Christ) AND you are not possessed by the Spirit of Eternal Life(Born of Spirit) — you do not have eternal Life. undecided

Stop allowing pastors and mogs to continue to diddle with your brain using their lies! undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by bobestman(m): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
Examine yourself before you pray to know if you did any wrong. We sin conciously and unconciously. In words, deeds, thoughts etc. If you regard inequity in your heart He won't hear you
Ask for forgiveness of sins first
Pray inline with the word and ask aright. Memorise verses that has to do with what you need Many are not answered cos they ask wrongly
Learn to study and meditate on what you read. Spiritual growth draw you closer to your Creator
Learn to speak to the universe morning and night. You were giving authority over everything God created. Command them to work in your favour
Maintain daily communion with your Chi/Ori/Angel. Tell them to work in your favour
Be spiritual not religious. Religion will turn you to a weaklin but spirituality empowers you
We don't pray. We decree for whatever you decree shall be established

You must first pass before you graduate. You must first grow before you begin to get answers

Your words carry power so stop wishing for death rather try to know God's will
Re: This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by Daniel058(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
terrezo2002:

And if your prayers for not to exist again doesn't get answered, what will you do?
cry
Re: This Is Why I Pray Not To Live Eternal Life by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
Perhaps you need to know what will be there for resurrected souls:

They will be raise with complete body no defect neither will they grow old or get sick again for 1,000 years. Isaiah 35:5-6

They will live with nice people all around them and no evildoer will be found in any part of the earth by that time. Psalms 37:7-11; Proverbs 2:20-22

Food will be abundant for everyone because by then it won't cost you anything to get the best food around you. Psalms 72:16

You and your spouse will enjoy the best of your youthful life on a Paradise where you can be together both night and day with nothing to be scared of. Job 33:25

You will enjoy happy moments with Christians who are renovating the earth with the best of technology as you choose wherever you want your mansion to be without cost. Isaiah 65:21-23

All those living by then will enjoy youthful vigor playing all kinds of games and going for recreation in any part of the earth that pleases you. Psalms 37:29; John 3:16

But if you're not remembered for resurrection you will be dead forever as in forgotten! Psalms 9:17

The choice is yours nobody can make it for you Jesus has paid for your ticket and Visa to enter into this wonderful system all you need to do is OBEY him as your King (Lord) by associating with his subjects globally who are zealously anticipating his kingdom. If you don't you will simply sleep like all other humans with no one to wake (resurrected) you when the earth becomes a Paradise! smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Prophet Odumeje Conducting A Deliverance Session On A Reverend Sister / When Is He Coming? / Learning From The Greatest Communicator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.