Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,184 members, 7,849,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Help: University Of Vienna Issue - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help: University Of Vienna Issue (255 Views)

Vienna, Austria �� / Vienna, The World Best Livable City / Any Nigerian In Austria- Graz Or Vienna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: University Of Vienna Issue by RGRNetwork: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hello all,

Please I am having issues submitting my application on the University of Vienna website (U:Space)
I have submitted all the legalized documents except for the ["b]Proof of decree on groups of persons"[/b] which I do not know what it means.
Whenever i check my dashboard, they keep telling me that It is inadequate.

Please has anyone applied to the University of Vienna and encountered such thing before? That is the only thing holding my application to be submitted. they gave me until November 8 to finalize the submission of my application.

Please urgent response is needed because I do not know what documents to submit there and I need help on what to do about it.

Thanks
Re: Help: University Of Vienna Issue by Babanla2356: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
You can email the school and ask them. They definitely know better

(1) (Reply)

How Cheap Are Flights From Cotonou / Help Advice Needed Pls / 23 Dead As Boat Sinks In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.