Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba (32179 Views)

I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid / Joseph Aloba Is Not Mohbad's Biological Father - Mother Gives 3 Days To Do DNA / Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by pekisdgee(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
They have to do the DNA that is just the truth... what is she scared about?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by thomasjoe(m): 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
Could it be both ways ?
God1000:
It appears he didn't love his son much when he was alive, his actions so far is a testament to that

But I agree with him, DNA test must be conducted to ascertain what led to his death

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by PrinceOfLagos: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
Very good

A must
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Agunesinjaweola: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
God1000:
It appears he didn't love his son much when he was alive, his actions so far is a testament to that

But I agree with him, DNA test must be conducted to ascertain what led to his death

The DNA does not ascertain death or the cause but to determine the true paternity of the child.
Just to confirm the late Mohbad is the father of the young boy and not the other way round.
And to also dispel the unfounded rumour that the wife had the pregnancy for another guy and forced it on Mohbad.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Glister: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
atobs4real:
Very correct sir
Go ahead with the DNA TEST
To clear doubts
Let him bring money out na.you will see how he will act then...shameless old man.obviouly trying to get on the good books of Nigerians maybe they will give him money.otherwise..they can call each other on phone without all this online noise and do it secretly.
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by MyAmericandream(f): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
Excel1123:
The girl should just shut critic's and do it. Allowing it linger will only make her look guilty

It’s even takin too long. What’s the big deal in it.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by CJStarz: 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
Mohbad accepted child as his,so why not let sleeping dog lie? Even if Sam Larry birthed the child, he is still Mohbad's because Sam Larry did not marry his mother
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by ShootThemAll(m): 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
2nattie:
I thought they said the test has been carried out

Propaganda sponsored by ev*il Mohbad's wife and olo*sho toto dike, to divert attention of people asking questions. In this life fears desperate girls from poor family.

That baby is definitely not Mohbad's and I am very sure she has carried out a covert DNA test and found out it doesn't belong to Mohbad.

Mohbad's wife paid bloggers to say that Mohbad died of ear infection, no one believed it, same Mohbad's wife rushed online and accused Naira Marley and Sam Larry, also wanted to push it to Prime boy, right now they have finally pushed it to a ghost nurse with the help of Police and her Mum, who is also a police officer. Mohbad's wife is a Jezeebel.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by gabbasin: 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
What if it happens that he isn't the one that fathered Mohbad, isn't that a possibility too
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Makunahatata: 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ever8090:
bros..make I no enter your papa smeling blokos for this matter ooo
another mistake frm u... Tell us more about ur papa smelling blokos na🙄

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Sterope(f): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2023
Some fathers!
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by ShootThemAll(m): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
MyAmericandream:

It’s even takin too long. What’s the big deal in it.

And you think Mohbad's wife has not done DNA test secretly... Dey play. The only thing preventing her from not releasing the result is because the baby is not Mohbad's.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
dkidd:
Why would she do that.. or is requesting/ carrying out a DNA test an insult or an offense?
Why can't she? undecided
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Neddstark: 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
Man genes for their pikin dey strong. Especially for if the pikin na boy. If your boy no resemble you, O boy dey save money gor DNA make you no go train one bastard free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by PHAYOL81: 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
That's the right thing to do so that:
(1)[b]The parents don't end up raising a bastard as grandson[/b]

(2)The estate of wealth the dead strive for don't end up being enjoyed by another other than his blood; especially when he left parents who obviously need an upgrade too

(3) To ascertain the kind of wife the dead had and equally an insight into the likely kinda relationship between them

(4)Finally, to help in the ongoing investigation over the circumstances leading to the end of the deceased

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by MyAmericandream(f): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
ShootThemAll:

And you think Mohbad's wife has not done DNA test secretly... Dey play. The only thing preventing her from not releasing the result is because the baby is not Mohbad's.

Hmmm.. then she’s the prime suspect then. She already knows who the father is.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Way4orward: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ever8090:
This man no want share property with anybody....that is what I see in all this..

Is just DNA.
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by dkidd: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why can't she? undecided
Lol.. abeg I don't have strength for ur matter this night.
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by mayor1814: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
Thought they have done the DNA sef. D matter long gan sha. Make the babe do DNA fast fast so we all know wasup
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by hopexter(m): 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
God1000:

But I agree with him on DNA test

Stop assuming. He raised him and his two other siblings as a single father, he didn’t run away like Mohbad’s mother. He still managed to educate them till tertiary. I doubt if you know the meaning of Love. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Freelancerr(m): 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
When I preach things like this people tend to ignore it.

Know who you are getting married to.
If he is a player (baba for the girls) free am. Focus on your life.

If she's for the street, leave her there.
No go wife person wey belong to the street.
To avoid training someone else child at the end.

These girls are desperate once they know you are doing well.
Omo! Them don't mind dating where whereas they have a serious bf.

So uncover the truth by reading your partners WhatsApp message before you say I do to the whor.e

Read your female children messages so they don't get pregnant early for those agbaya senior bros.

Check the male WhatsApp messages so they don't join bad gangs early.

I'll teach you how to read anyone's WhatsApp message for 1k.
©
Check my signature and text me on what's WhatsApp ASAP
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by 12inchess: 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
gabbasin:
What if it happens that he isn't the one that fathered Mohbad, isn't that a possibility too
At this point make everyone sef just do DNA test make we rest. Both the baby ooo, Mohbad father and Mohbad mum. They can even include some siblings sef. Make this whole matter just end. I'm also a bit suspicious a out the WUNMI lady. Something doesn't seem to be adding up.
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
BoboNogoDie:
Girls will complain about a guys promiscuity and cheating, yet they're the ones that will have the highest bodycount.

Someone promised that whóre 10 million naira, another person also promised 5 million if the result shows that MohBad is the father of that boy, yet SIMPLE DNA TEST HARD FOR HER PASD JAMB cheesy

Some fools said she's mourning and that's why she has not done it, a girl that barely hours that she lost her husband, she started posting nonsense on her page and even having time to scroll through her gallery to dig out old photos...
I don't blame her, na MohBad I blame.

The WORST thing a guy can do in this life is to trust and feel safe and comfortable around a disloyal girl.
A NON VIRGIN
A GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT
A GIRL YOU DON'T KNOW HER TRUE SEXUAL PAST AND BODYCOUNT.
Marry them and don't do DNA, then you're the greatest fool alive.

You small boys will just be shouting virgin. I know a friend after his ex husband disvirgin her....her ex always have a pound of her flesh. Please stop shouting virgin. That u meet a girl as a virgin doesn't mean she won't cheat on you

Everyone of them was once a virgin

And kids like u should stop competing on body count as so many guys are guilty of the same. Abi na ghost the ladies dey sleep with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by chocolateme(f): 12:36am On Oct 19, 2023
Ever8090:
This man no want share property with anybody....that is what I see in all this..
you are very very right. Been having a strong feeling on this since day one
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by texazzpete(m): 1:01am On Oct 19, 2023
The man saying it’s ’non-negotiable’ as per how na?
He has no right to demand this, and it’s up to the wife if she wants to do it or not.

If he doesn’t want to accept the grandson until a DNA is done, that’s his choice.
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Basiljoe: 1:14am On Oct 19, 2023
BoboNogoDie:
Girls will complain about a guys promiscuity and cheating, yet they're the ones that will have the highest bodycount.

Someone promised that whóre 10 million naira, another person also promised 5 million if the result shows that MohBad is the father of that boy, yet SIMPLE DNA TEST HARD FOR HER PASD JAMB cheesy

Some fools said she's mourning and that's why she has not done it, a girl that barely hours that she lost her husband, she started posting nonsense on her page and even having time to scroll through her gallery to dig out old photos...
I don't blame her, na MohBad I blame.

The WORST thing a guy can do in this life is to trust and feel safe and comfortable around a disloyal girl.
A NON VIRGIN
A GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT
A GIRL YOU DON'T KNOW HER TRUE SEXUAL PAST AND BODYCOUNT.
Marry them and don't do DNA, then you're the greatest fool alive.
5 Hennessy for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Basiljoe: 1:19am On Oct 19, 2023
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 2:13am On Oct 19, 2023
ivolt:
I hope you have money to settle the fallout
because if the DNA turns out positive, the unwedded wife can block you from seeing the child.
Very senseless comment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Maynman: 2:34am On Oct 19, 2023
ivolt:
I hope you have money to settle the fallout
because if the DNA turns out positive, the unwedded wife can block you from seeing the child.
The wife will block his father in law from seeing his grandchild because he asked for a DNA test?
Is DNA test that scary?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Maynman: 2:36am On Oct 19, 2023
Glister:

Let him bring money out na.you will see how he will act then...shameless old man.obviouly trying to get on the good books of Nigerians maybe they will give him money.otherwise..they can call each other on phone without all this online noise and do it secretly.
You need less than 100k to do a DNA test.
Calling a man shameless for asking for a DNA test is unnecessary, what exactly is paining you in the DNA test?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by Eldybest: 3:28am On Oct 19, 2023
BoboNogoDie:
Good.

The only thing I vex for this man for is MohBad's senseless burial.
For allowing them bury him in that man and in such a nonsense coffin breaking his neck.

AS FOR THAT OLOSHO WIFE - WÙNMÍ, SHE WILL NEVER NO PEACE TILL THE END OF TIME.
THAT BOY WILL GROW UP TO HATE HER, WHETHER HE'S ACTUALLY MOHBAD'S SON OR NOT.

I watched a recent video on how she threw a white cloth wrapped in something on the coffin when they asked her to pour sand on it... People who are traditional and spiritual KNOWS what that act means and the reason why she did it.

I even heard a voice note message where MohBad was cursing her for covering his face with a cloth he has warned her never to use to cover him again.

IN THIS LIFE, FEAR DESPERATE GIRLS FROM POOR HOMES, THEY ARE EXTREMELY EVIL AND DANGEROUS.

Your last statement, deeeeeeeep.
Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by tabaralph: 3:36am On Oct 19, 2023
NwaNimo1:
“Also, where I am from in Ikere Ekiti, we don’t accept bastards"......

the man no resemble Mohbad sef....
My fear exactly, what if that baba is not even mohbad father nko,even mohbad mother that can abandoned 3 children and marry another man is not loyal, they have to take the sample of the DNA from mohbad father by the way, let’s see what happens

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says / Wizkid’s Second Son, Ayo Looks More Stylish Than Ever (photos) / Murphy Afolabi's 44th Birthday Party In Toronto, Canada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.