Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic (62712 Views)

What I Saw In The New Queens Primer*pics* / Reps Ask FG To Reverse Decision On 2020 WASSCE / Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by LZAA: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
Haven't read the recent version but I'm pretty sure "gay" in this book would mean happy
If it were otherwise trust me we would have heard of it from the UK and USA 😄
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by LZAA: 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
Timoleon:

Gay as happy is what is considered ‘an old English’ it is not used contemporarily. If you were walking on the road and overheard someone say that person walking along is gay I bet you won’t think of happy. Don’t play devil’s advocate with me. We see all the subtle fusion of lgbtq + into everything. Even children’s cartoons.
Sha don't complain when and if IELTS shun you because of this your train of thought 😄

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Timoleon(m): 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
LZAA:

Sha don't complain when and if IELTS shun you because of this your train of thought 😄

K

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Thonee(m): 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
jubrilcastle:

Would have been lovely to add the verse in the Qur'an for all to see. What you you put up there was a statement from just a mere mortal

Does it not contain a verse where your prophet had a canal knowledge of a 9 yrs old girl?
Pls kindly enlighten me👍
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by biina: 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
So this is what you are spending time on after embezzling and wasting our resources. undecided

What values are these same politicians preaching to kids? A honest LGBTQ is much better than a crooked 'straight' person imo. undecided

But then what do you expect from crooks with low level of education undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by uuzba(m): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
LZAA:
Haven't read the recent version but I'm pretty sure "gay" in this book would mean happy
Happy (gay) is old English.
The book is relatively new. So gay is gay.

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by omu4364(m): 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
etcme:
Majoring on the minor and minoring on the major.

If they ask this one what motion he has sponsored in the house, he will open his mouth and say "Banning of Queen Premier".

Let the Ministry of Education do it's work, find another thing and raise there. We still have some people getting married to underaged children. You can raise that one.

Islamist lawmaker can’t comprehend anything..

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Roozzaay(m): 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
All this Muslims have started again
Homosexuality was clearly condemned in the bible, don't be unfortunate calling names, arindin.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by criuze(m): 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
He has a point
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
Timoleon:
Ban it.

It did not subtly introduce gay into it, it did it viciously. After few pages, they put in the line ‘let us be gay’ for little kids to fill their heads with.

It must be banned.

Serious?......but I thought the book is published in Naija ??
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by MrPRevailer(m): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
Leeok7:
that's good

I'm starving, someone please help me, I've not eaten since morning, someone please help me,if it's just 1k I'll be grateful. thanks and GOD bless

account number : 225 334 1358 zenith bank

Join the Lord's Chosen and cry to this God to favour financially and give you good job.

The God of Chosen answers prayer.

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by omu4364(m): 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
uuzba:

Happy (gay) is old English.
The book is relatively new. So gay is gay.

The book was approved by the ministry of education.
By the way lawmaker we’re not elected to ban books

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by OlujobaSamuel: 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
Timoleon:

Gay as happy is what is considered ‘an old English’ it is not used contemporarily. If you were walking on the road and overheard someone say that person walking along is gay I bet you won’t think of happy. Don’t play devil’s advocate with me. We see all the subtle fusion of lgbtq + into everything. Even children’s cartoons.
Whaooo, thank God I found someone with similar view.
I and my siblings used it, and I doubt ever seeing the word Gay in it, so I wonder why the introduction in recent edition.
An old English word not in contemporary day-to-day communication is used in a book for children less than 10yrs, when we know such word is now having a new societal meaning, yet some are trying to pretend that it's not what we think, as though, they would have a different thought if heard randomly on the street

2 Likes

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
As far as it shows contents that are not educative to the ages of children, pls ban it like it is hot.....

But let them first ban Child marriage in the North , is very wrong to marry off a girl of 8years old to a man of 45-60 years in the North abeg ....

Let us ban all abominations abeg
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Yiprondi(m): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
What was the word used to describe in the context?

Person wey no go school wan just ban the use if text books....

Ntorr...

Nobody go listen to you.
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by MrPRevailer(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
LZAA:

Parents are usually going on huge protests in other countries demanding government stop the LGBTQIA indoctrinations on their children in school.

But it hardly ever airs on mainstream media. You can find them on Twitter and conservative/alternative media.

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Roozzaay(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:

You need brain check ASAP
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Bfly: 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
Gay or no gay, let the kids learn. BBN and tiktok have finished our teenagers. Can we also ban them?

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Roozzaay(m): 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
omu4364:

The book was approved by the ministry of education.
By the way lawmaker we’re not elected to ban books

They asked the FG to ban it and when banned, there's nothing you dirty gay a*s can do cheesy
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by MrPRevailer(m): 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
Bfly:
Gay or no gay, let the kids learn. BBN and tiktok have finished our teenagers. Can we also ban them?

See another example of bad parenting.
So because Children are exposed to internet where they can find everything.

We should now all what's on the internet to infiltrate into their study books/screen time, even if they don't want to see it. We should force them to see it.

Ahh,. Reason well

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Tzar(m): 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
Excellent move! They were very observant there.
Let us continue to keep watch.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by delpee(f): 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
Why not use the older version that has no inferences to LGBTQ instead of a total ban? The book is useful.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by 2braithe: 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
jubrilcastle:

Would have been lovely to add the verse in the Qur'an for all to see. What you you put up there was a statement from just a mere mortal

Who has time to be reading quran?

Well, do you findings on the below screenshots.

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Blake755: 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
The west no go give us loan again 😂😂😂
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Chee59(f): 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
Dunces.
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by meobizy(f): 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
I share the country with illiterates. At least I know the guy reads Nairaland regularly. Knowing this place, it was obviously culled from Twitter. No original thought ever emanated from here.
Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by NoToPile: 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
It seems it has always been there though I don't think I read that word as a child in the older version of queen primer.

I have the newer version one I bought in recent times I will check it.

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by 3seriez(m): 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
All this Muslims have started again

Gay alert grin

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by 3seriez(m): 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
2braithe:

Who has time to be reading quran?

Well, do you findings on the below screenshots.

Screenshot from Ayothollah Khomeini's book. A Shia. Laffin hard right now grin. You really quoting Ayothollah. Hahaha. Nigerians are very funny people.

1 Like

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by Nnefada: 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
etcme:
Majoring on the minor and minoring on the major.

If they ask this one what motion he has sponsored in the house, he will open his mouth and say "Banning of Queen Premier".

Let the Ministry of Education do it's work, find another thing and raise there. We still have some people getting married to underaged children. You can raise that one.
Protecting my children against this gay thingy is more important to me than any problem the country is passing through. My son will not introduce a fellow man to me as his lover....... GOD FORBID

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic by idrezee(m): 12:02am On Oct 20, 2023
Slimjen:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family

Sale your phone and get your daughter food. You are young, healthy, strong and educated yet you prefer to beg than work. Sh.ame on you.

I know women , single mothers with 4-5 children who hawk, work on sites, etc so their children can feed and school. Go and do manual labor while looking for any possible job

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NDU Graduate Murders English On Facebook / Ladies Pour Water On UNIBEN Final Year Student / Man Disguised As A woman, Sneaked Into Female University Hostel In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.