Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University (36213 Views)

AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits / Mercy Aigbe Dances With Her Daughter, Michelle As She's Set To Turn 18 / AY Covers His Daughter Michelle Makun With Blood Of God From Angela Okorie's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by press9jatv: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-HaOxjqyB0

Actress Mercy Aigbe gets emotional as her daughter, Michelle, graduates from a Canadian University

Mercy Aigbe shed tears as her daughter, Michelle graduates from Canadian university

It was a joyous moment for Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe as her first child, Michelle Gentry bagged a degree.

The 22-year-old made her actress mother proud as she graduated from the University of Manitoba, Canada.

Mercy, who was on the ground to celebrate the joyous moment with her mini-me, shared a video of her, her husband Kazim Adeoti, and her entourage which includes her colleague, Kemi Afolabi.

Mercy Aigbe celebrates as daughter graduates
In the clip, the movie star was seen shedding tears as she watched her daughter receive her degree.

Captioning the sweet moment, she expressed how proud she is of her daughter as she gave all Glory to her creator.

“She did it, I did it, We did it, God did it.
@michelleio_ I am super proud of you.
Congratulations my love! @michelleio_ To God be all the glory, honor, and adoration”.

Taking to her comment section, the likes of Iyabo Ojo, Mary Njoku, Ayo Makun, Phyna, Wumi Toriola, Bukunmi Oluwasina, and more rejoiced with her.

Iyabo Ojo wrote, “Congratulations to both of you, my life, yes. She did it

Priscilla Ojo wrote, “Awwwnnn. Congratulations

Faithia Williams wrote, “Congratulations Michelle

Cute Abiola wrote, “I congratulate you specially

Kie Kie wrote, “Congratulations Mama

Kazim Adeoti wrote, “To God alone be the glory. Congratulations to you darlings

Mo Bimpe wrote, “Awwww big congratulations big baby

Wumi Toriola wrote, “Awwn congratulations sis and Michelle. Thanks for making your mum

Omowunmi Ajiboye wrote, “A very huge congratulations to you both. So beautiful

Bukunmi Oluwasina wrote, “Awwnnn. Congratulations darling

Phyna wrote, “Congratulations

Solomon Olayinka wrote, “I am highly super proud of you. Ma’am, we shall all witness this day in our children’s life. I’m so emotional

Mary Njoku wrote, “Wow! Congratulations

Ayo Makun wrote, “Congratulations. Awesome mummy’s movement”.

Early this year, Michelle had made Mercy Aigbe shed tears on her 45th birthday.

Despite being far away from her actress mother, Michelle found a way to make her mother’s birthday special, by surprising her mother with money boxes, balloons, birthday cards, and more gifts. Mercy Aigbe couldn’t hold back her tears as she broke down in tears.

Last year, Mercy Aigbe shared an emotional moment between her and her daughter, Michelle as they reunited.

The movie star was on vacation in Canada where her daughter was schooling and had linked up with her and Michelle couldn’t fight back her tears, as she held tightly to her mother.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/entertainment/mercy-aigbe-shed-tears-as-her-daughter-michelle-graduates-from-canadian-university

Video Credit: Mercy Aigbe

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by press9jatv: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2023
Congratulations to you dear

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by press9jatv: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2023
Pictures of actress Mercy Aigbe and daughter Michele when she was very little. Wow she’s now a graduate. Congratulations

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by KingMack(m): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2023
Congratulations babi girl..go make mama proud

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by press9jatv: 9:51am On Oct 20, 2023
Congratulations to you dear

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by DyingFetus: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2023
Na adopted pikin that girl be

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by Pepperdemisback: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2023
Confused person! Her daughter is still bearing Gentry after the man has divorced her? Why not change the surname to Adeoti again?
How will a single lady defend 3-4 surnames without marriage? Women should think about these?
Congrats to them anyway.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by Pepperdemisback: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2023
DyingFetus:
Mercy Aigbe is the definition of confusion. She had the girl for her first man but the girl was bearing Aigbe as surname. She married Gentry and changed her daughter's surname to Gentry. She parted with Gentry but maybe out of shame of changing surnames, she didn't change to Adeoti now.
Born by one man, changed to Aigbe, changed to Gentry, now Adeoti is standing as father. I don't know the kind of life they think they are living. Imagine using 3 surnames but none belongs to your biological father!
The Gentry should have asked her to drop the name after the messy divorce with Mercy.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by press9jatv: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2023
DyingFetus:
nope Michele, Actress Mercy Aigbe daughter isn’t an adopted daughter oooo. That’s Mercy Aigbe first daughter now

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by press9jatv: 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Mercy Aigbe is the definition of confusion. She had the girl for her first man but the girl was bearing Aigbe as surname. She married Gentry and changed her daughter's surname to Gentry. She parted with Gentry but maybe out of shame of changing surnames, she didn't change to Adeoti now.
Born by one man, changed to Aigbe, changed to Gentry, now Adeoti is standing as father. I don't know the kind of life they think they are living. Imagine using 3 surnames but none belongs to your biological father!
The Gentry should have asked her to drop the name after the messy divorce with Mercy.
I think she loves the kind of life she’s presently living now. Infact she has peace of mind now 😒😒😒

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by Pepperdemisback: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
press9jatv:
I think she loves the kind of life she’s presently living now. Infact she has peace of mind now 😒😒😒
Hope nobody will make noise when she wants to do Politics and come out with different Certificates with different surnames without marriage?
You can bear your father's surname without carrying his responsibility. Name will change after marriage. All these is just foolishness, Changing a child's name to spite her biological father.

32 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by press9jatv: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Hope nobody will make noise when she wants to do Politics and come out with different Certificates with different surnames without marriage?
You can bear your father's surname without carrying his responsibility. Name will change after marriage. All these is just foolishness, Changing a child's name to spite her biological father.
she will do the needful when the need arises
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by LikeAking: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
Very good!

This is how we waste the FX of the country, not even through importation…

Apart from fuel importations , foreign education is draining out FX..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by Manny21: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
Bleep
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by robinfemi: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
Water plenty for hin eyes undecided

Anywhere congrats
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
It calls for celebration
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by backinsidse: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
Yeah.
Now watch how she makes it all bout herself instead of the daughter angry

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by AdamuKD: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
wink
Holosho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
From all of us at MANNA : Congratulations to Mercy's baby Girl.

This is only the beginning gurl.

GO AND SUCCEED

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by FreshNotemike: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
Congrats girl.
Welcome to the job market smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by mejetov422: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
A day Nigeria kill her own citizen that were protesting peacefully.

Spit on Tinubu blank head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
AdamuKD:

Holosho
She is not from your household you know?

Collectii

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by freemonts87: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Congrats to the family.
You guys did great
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by Kingpele(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by tnerro1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
I will tell my children once you leave this country, no look back ooo, if them give u appointment, reject am self

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by otipoju(m): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
God knows why he did not make woman the head....too much instability.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by Zachykii: 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
This is a great achievement. Congratulations
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by STEWpid(f): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Chai..

Parenthood..

So lovely and emotional,,

Whatabout the fada?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by seunlayi(m): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Congratulations Mercy. Your daughter just achieved what achieved dubiously in She-car-go

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Graduates From Canadian University by newnigerdelta00: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
press9jatv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-HaOxjqyB0

Actress Mercy Aigbe gets emotional as her daughter, Michelle, graduates from a Canadian University

Mercy Aigbe shed tears as her daughter, Michelle graduates from Canadian university

It was a joyous moment for Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe as her first child, Michelle Gentry bagged a degree.

The 22-year-old made her actress mother proud as she graduated from the University of Manitoba, Canada.

Mercy, who was on the ground to celebrate the joyous moment with her mini-me, shared a video of her, her husband Kazim Adeoti, and her entourage which includes her colleague, Kemi Afolabi.

Mercy Aigbe celebrates as daughter graduates
In the clip, the movie star was seen shedding tears as she watched her daughter receive her degree.

Captioning the sweet moment, she expressed how proud she is of her daughter as she gave all Glory to her creator.

“She did it, I did it, We did it, God did it.
@michelleio_ I am super proud of you.
Congratulations my love! @michelleio_ To God be all the glory, honor, and adoration”.

Taking to her comment section, the likes of Iyabo Ojo, Mary Njoku, Ayo Makun, Phyna, Wumi Toriola, Bukunmi Oluwasina, and more rejoiced with her.

Iyabo Ojo wrote, “Congratulations to both of you, my life, yes. She did it

Priscilla Ojo wrote, “Awwwnnn. Congratulations

Faithia Williams wrote, “Congratulations Michelle

Cute Abiola wrote, “I congratulate you specially

Kie Kie wrote, “Congratulations Mama

Kazim Adeoti wrote, “To God alone be the glory. Congratulations to you darlings

Mo Bimpe wrote, “Awwww big congratulations big baby

Wumi Toriola wrote, “Awwn congratulations sis and Michelle. Thanks for making your mum

Omowunmi Ajiboye wrote, “A very huge congratulations to you both. So beautiful

Bukunmi Oluwasina wrote, “Awwnnn. Congratulations darling

Phyna wrote, “Congratulations

Solomon Olayinka wrote, “I am highly super proud of you. Ma’am, we shall all witness this day in our children’s life. I’m so emotional

Mary Njoku wrote, “Wow! Congratulations

Ayo Makun wrote, “Congratulations. Awesome mummy’s movement”.

Early this year, Michelle had made Mercy Aigbe shed tears on her 45th birthday.

Despite being far away from her actress mother, Michelle found a way to make her mother’s birthday special, by surprising her mother with money boxes, balloons, birthday cards, and more gifts. Mercy Aigbe couldn’t hold back her tears as she broke down in tears.

Last year, Mercy Aigbe shared an emotional moment between her and her daughter, Michelle as they reunited.

The movie star was on vacation in Canada where her daughter was schooling and had linked up with her and Michelle couldn’t fight back her tears, as she held tightly to her mother.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/entertainment/mercy-aigbe-shed-tears-as-her-daughter-michelle-graduates-from-canadian-university

Video Credit: Mercy Aigbe

Congratulations, 🎉👏 make every body take note she graduated from Canadian university,nor be tomorrow owner go come sue her go court say she nor graduate from Canadian university

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Storms Teaching Hospital Ikeja (photos) / Ali Baba Blasts Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu On Instagram / Prince Odi Okojie Pays N325,000 Bill For A Man Who's Been In Hospital For Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.