Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? (1454 Views)

Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom / Taking A Bold Step To Know If I Have Kidney Disease Or Something Else / "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by Mikkygal: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2023
Please help!!! (Don't curse me please)

Few weeks ago, I slept with a guy who I met online, when I went to his house, he lives comfortably, when I asked him what he does for a living, he told me nothing, that he's looking for a job. That made me uncomfortable, how are you jobless with the latest iPhone with hidden pictures which he didn't allow me to see. Konji did not allow, we had sex but I'm wondering if he's a Yahoo boy and if he used me for anything. It's been weeks now, I'm very fine. Nothing is wrong with me but I can't help but wonder? How can a lady know if she's been used for Yahoo+
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by FriendsAndFans(m): 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
When you start to ask this question, then you have been used. It's your spirit that is telling you to ask the question

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by justyhere: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
Stop it, you're scaring her. She said she's fine and she is. Stop scaring her.
FriendsAndFans:
When you start to ask this question, then you have been used. It's your spirit that is telling you to ask the question

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by justyhere: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
Is that how it works? Lmao
FriendsAndFans:
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by FriendsAndFans(m): 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
justyhere:
In some matter of days or weeks, you can be feeling some sort of slight (slightly surge) shock with duck pimple rising on your body...

Sorry
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by Mikkygal: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
Exactly, he's scaring me but I’m very fine, nothing is wrong with me physically or health wise. I'm not even sure he's a Yahoo boy, I just suspected
justyhere:
Stop it, you're scaring her. She said she's fine and she is. Stop scaring her.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by justyhere: 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
No gimme laugh abeg, that's not how it works of, you're just trying to feed on the poor girls fear and e no good
FriendsAndFans:

In some matter of days or weeks, you can be feeling some sort of slight (slightly surge) shock with duck pimple rising on your body...

Sorry
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by justyhere: 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
Lol so how we go know? Don't better learn how to close your legs
Mikkygal:
Exactly, he's scaring me but I’m very fine, nothing is wrong with me physically or health wise. I'm not even sure he's a Yahoo boy, I just suspected

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by FriendsAndFans(m): 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2023
justyhere:
only you don give me two quotes.. I am telling you the truth, you playing around.
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by Natbrowny: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
U'll download the app. Put ur info and click submit.

U'll be informed if u r still OK or USED BY A YAHOO BOY

IT WORKS. CHECK IT OUT

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by justyhere: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
I'm free this afternoon. I get time to banter with you. oga, you dey yarn dry
FriendsAndFans:
only you don give me two quotes.. I am telling you the truth, you playing around.
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by Mhizzard(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
When you start to experiencing unidentify $ickne$$ especially when magot coming out from your pu**y.how would you visit a guy you didn't have the knowledge of his source of income.imagine if he put calabash for your head,you go for£v£r
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by Mikkygal: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
Na why I no like Nigerians be this. No be everything be cruise. I'm serious here undecided undecided
Natbrowny:
U'll download the app. Put ur info and click submit.

U'll be informed if u r still OK or USED BY A YAHOO BOY

IT WORKS. CHECK IT OUT
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by Mikkygal: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
It's been months now. I'm not experiencing anything tho. I'm okay
Mhizzard:
When you start to experiencing unidentify $ickne$$ especially when magot coming out from your pu**y.how would you visit a guy you didn't have the knowledge of his source of income.imagine if he put calabash for your head,you go for£v£r
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by Mhizzard(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
justyhere:
No gimme laugh abeg, that's not how it works of, you're just trying to feed on the poor girls fear and e no good
so make in dey deceive her
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by justyhere: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
He's clearly deceiving her, he knows
Mhizzard:

so make in dey deceive her
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by Natbrowny: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Mikkygal:
Na why I no like Nigerians be this. No be everything be cruise. I'm serious here undecided undecided

U dont like Nigerians yet asking cruise questions.

Pls what were u expecting, for us to give u directions to a native doctors house right. Or to a place where a soothsayer lives.

Next time, ask reasonable questions..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by Mhizzard(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Mikkygal:
It's been months now. I'm not experiencing anything tho. I'm okay
that means God saved you.the only thing i have to here now is that change your way.
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by Babangidapikin: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
What are you afraid of, you are fine ...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by Mikkygal: 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
It might not be reasonable to you. It is, to me
Natbrowny:

U dont like Nigerians yet asking cruise questions.

Pls what were u expecting, for us to give u directions to a native doctors house right. Or to a place where a soothsayer lives.

Next time, ask reasonable questions..
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by Mikkygal: 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
I no be olosho. It was just a one time thing
Mhizzard:

that means God saved you.the only thing i have to here now is that change your way.
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by Mikkygal: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
I am. Just curious
Babangidapikin:
What are you afraid of, you are fine ...
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by Babangidapikin: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
Mikkygal:
I am. Just curious
Even if anything was to happen you can't know immediately, as long as you didn't forget your panties you are still okay ..Avoid random guys ...there are also other implications... health wise
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by Mhizzard(m): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
Mikkygal:
I no be olosho. It was just a one time thing
lol arrrrrrrgh.when did i mentioned that?
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by Mikkygal: 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
Pele daddy
Mhizzard:

lol arrrrrrrgh.when did i mentioned that?
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by Mhizzard(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
Mikkygal:
Pele daddy
pele omo so you are yoruba.
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by Danegun777: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
cool

Did he clean your Vagina with a white handkerchief

Did he have sheer butter or vaciline rub on his dick

Did you have non stop little bleeding

Are you having nightmares

Doe your VG smells really bad or dropped maggots after the encounter

Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by Mikkygal: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
None of that happened. None at all
Danegun777:
cool

Did he clean your Vagina with a white handkerchief

Did he have sheer butter or vaciline rub on his dick

Did you have non stop little bleeding

Are you having nightmares

Doe your VG smells really bad or dropped maggots after the encounter

Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by Mikkygal: 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
I didn't ooo. Ever since that day, I haven't even worn that underwear again
Babangidapikin:

Even if anything was to happen you can't know immediately, as long as you didn't forget your panties you are still okay ..Avoid random guys ...there are also other implications... health wise
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by olatuneji: 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
Sister, there are levels to this things,
The spiritual world is deep.

What I can say is, just pray that guy didn't use you, or his real mission failed.
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by FreeLine: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
Why did you create a new account to ask this question.
Dey play.
Re: How Do I Know If I Have Been Used By A Yahoo Boy? by ashawopikin(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
Yes ma, you've been used

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amezcua Bio Disc / The Amazing Instant Fat Loss Secret That Doctors Refuse To Tell You About / Bananas Prevent HIV Infection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.