Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven (53383 Views)

Bandits Strike In Katsina-Ala Benue, Kill 7, Injures 5 Others (Graphic Pictures) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Agatu In Benue, Kill 16 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Sammy5413(m): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2023
That’s an old photo, ain’t connected with anything news
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
adecz:

OP, Why using fake screen shot of a different bank robbery of over 5 years ago in Owerri to report a story in Benue state.
Seun Lalasticlala should note.
Thought I was the only one that noticed

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by PHAYOL81: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
Reliable912:
I can't blame anyone,, Nigeria conditions are the cause

No justification for crime so the perpetrators are liable to face the full wrath of the law WHEN CAUGHT and the government owes no one no apology for the impending punishment.
Criminal would always commit crime IRRESPECTIVE of the country's economic condition hence the reason why in developed countries too, things like this occur.

Such flimsy excuse of “COUNTRY HARD” to commit crime can't and must not be encouraged.
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Ikpunnegi01: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
Renewed shege!
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by AfahaAbia(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2023
Hezmatosky:

I don't think those pictures are from the same robbery scene the OP is reporting. Because i could recognise those pictures. It happened during Jonathan far away imo state if am not mistaken

Where are those guys now?
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by billyG(m): 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
spy24:
Even Ghana don better pass Nigeria

The terror we face in this country eh..

If you are not living in Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Enugu and Ekiti in this country, you are not safe
Remove Rivers from that list and apologise.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by billyG(m): 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
A whole four banks with a police station in broad daylight.....are they possessed with d evil spirit of Hamas?
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by 900warriorz: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
The picture above is for Zenith Bank Robbery in Owerri in 2016
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Mrtaye: 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
If hamas can do it in Israel. Why won't unknown Gunmen raid 3 Banks in Benue state unchallenged by the securities tongue
Okay you are justifying the robbery
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by spy24(m): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2023
billyG:

Remove Rivers from that list and apologise.

Rivers is safe!

When last you hear kidnapping or armed robbery or even fire incident there ?

You just wan mention me, please face your front
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by samonak(m): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2023
Microwhy:
Very stupid dead end state...
State where government dont pay dedicated teachers their salary for months.
Youths are into cultism and the girls are very mannerless and useless and very local.
Very rubbish state.
Which state are u from?
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Goddyrichie(m): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
spy24:
Even Ghana don better pass Nigeria

The terror we face in this country eh..

If you are not living in Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Enugu and Ekiti in this country, you are not safe
yes my state akwa ibom is so safe but why don’t u add my mom state ondo state
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by God1000(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
ruffDiamond:
come dey chook mouth for isreal matters undecided
sad cheesy lol
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by spy24(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
Goddyrichie:
yes my state akwa ibom is so safe but why don’t u add my mom state ondo state

Not everything is sentiment

Ondo and Fulani crises are like five and six

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by 3ice9ce: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
Reliable912:

You are Igbo. That's how you animals give Igbos a bad name by defending all kinds of evil.
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by dNortherner(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
adecz:

OP, Why using fake screen shot of
a different bank robbery of over 5
years ago in Owerri to report a story
in Benue state.

Seun
Lalasticlala should note.
But OP says that the File Photo are only used for ilustration.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by KingRoiz(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
Shey the same police wey de beat chest when dem see small boiz with dada for road then point guys gun de extort money from defenceless folks ,now they see some stupid thieves them no beat chest... RIP to the riped.
#Tiffnubu ripple effects

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by yommen: 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
Reliable912:

Robbery take place in developed countries. What condition should you give as excuse? Are there not young people doing legitimate hustle like POS, Uber etc and are surviving? These ones are purely young men who wants it fast now now!
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by sameks08(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
The first and second pix no old pix wet happen for IMO state that yr
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by dagbas: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Camera full everywhere...damn
Not the camera for the robbery scene. They were those of owerri robbery years ago
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Kog45(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
Saraki came to mind…politics na bad thing o,imagine telling the whole world that senate president was involved in bank robbery…I fear APC as a party o

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Isolock: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
Big4wig:

Source: https://punchng.com/robbers-raid-three-banks-in-benue-kill-seven

File Photo used for illustration

The first two picture is an old photo of a bank robbery. That alone is enough to question the credibility of this post.
If you want to share anything, pls verify and look for real photos or videos to display.
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Lhoordshak714: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
You have said it all.
If I tell you how tired I am analyzing or talking about politics as it relates to Nigeria's dilemma or Africa as a whole
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Papayaayasager(m): 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
kestolove95:
Dia names pls I want to check something

They are all Yorubas
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Helgreenluv(m): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:

Robbery inspired by renewed shege.
Say no to drugs that's my candid advice to you

Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by lordlek: 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
adecz:

OP, Why using fake screen shot of
a different bank robbery of over 5
years ago in Owerri to report a story
in Benue state.

Seun
Lalasticlala should note.

I was about saying the same thing because I remember that video vividly.

The security killed one of their men they went in also and shot the security man as well.

I don't blame him I blame the moderator that add the post the the frontpage

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by oldninja(m): 12:20am On Oct 21, 2023
Microwhy:
Very stupid dead end state...
State where government dont pay dedicated teachers their salary for months.
Youths are into cultism and the girls are very mannerless and useless and very local.
Very rubbish state.

Stop lying to people about what you obviously have no knowledge about. I just don't understand how someone will just come in social media and condemn a whole people just like that. Gosh. You stink

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by smasher1(m): 12:22am On Oct 21, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Nawa o...they did a nice job, sapa too much...but killing people no follow..

How I wish they fit come rob Zenith Bank for Agbor road, Benin City throw money enter road for us....( but make them no kill anyone oh) that Zenith Bank do me shege during Emefiele change of naira notes...

RIP to the dead😢

So says another armed robber.
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Judolisco(m): 12:55am On Oct 21, 2023
Major7:

No sir, it didn't started in Offa. They've been doing this shit a long time before Offa robbery. I could remember vividly the same thing happened in Ado ekiti around 2010 or so,that's how they went to the station first before they robbed many banks there embarassed. Security system in Nigeria needs serious review

no wonder u can count d numbers of banks in Ekiti.. In d whole of moba local government where I served I'm not sure banks there are up to 5....
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Nzekweikeaguchi: 1:12am On Oct 21, 2023
Reliable912:
THIS NAH OLD NEWS.
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by blueAgent(m): 1:38am On Oct 21, 2023
Germi9:
I don’t want to be disturbing them, so let’s give it some time.

Imagine wetin commissioner of a state dey talk

I tell U.

The Non- chalant attitude of our Government workers in appalling, from top to bottom.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by grandstar(m): 1:40am On Oct 21, 2023
These guys will most likely be caught if the police do their job. Worse, they killed 2 policemen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics / All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo / Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.