Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Job Scams, How True Can This Be - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Scams, How True Can This Be (146 Views)

How To Spot Job Scams And Protect Yourself / 10 Tips To Help You Identify And Avoid Job Scams / I Just Created An Android App That Would Curb Job Scams ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Scams, How True Can This Be by ChukyT(m): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2023
Good morning nairalanders, please I need confirmation for my friend.

My friend got in contact with our old secondary school mate who he has not been in contact with for over seven years now through Facebook. They got talking and he asked him about work and his course of study, my friend is currently serving, and studied an agriculture related course, that our school mate then introduced him to one Gold balcony group of companies in Lagos. He said they were into importation and sales of agricultural products and are in need of staff. My friend sent his CV and received a confirmation mail.

We are just trying to be careful and do due diligence, to avoid regrets.

Has anyone heard about this people. Attached is the mail sent to my friend.

Thank you.

Re: Job Scams, How True Can This Be by adesegun121(m): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2023
Run ooo

(1) (Reply)

IT Infrastructure Engineer At Culminate Consulting / Experienced Youtube Scriptwriters For Several Niches / Barber Wanted Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.