Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone (42777 Views)

Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) / Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest / Alleged Murder: Police Declares Benjamin Nnanyerugo (killaboi) Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by Revolva(m): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2023
mumu boi make e for de sierra leone as a truck pusher or farmer.....for one local village....disguised like that for life

4 Likes

Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by IreneChidi(f): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2023
he for go Europe or these middle east.
but he decided to stay for west Africa.
he no even lay low for some years.

the girl's spirit strong sha

2 Likes

Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by naijapips04: 10:48am On Oct 21, 2023
The guy still hol Igbo wey e wrap

2 Likes

Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by Bfly: 10:48am On Oct 21, 2023

So many millionaires as such

2 Likes

Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by FireUpNow(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2023
You can kill, you can run but you can never hide
Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by Advancedman(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2023
Kanu confirmed Fool.
He can't choose a name from the country that probably has the same meaning as his desired one.
Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by linearity: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:
End of the road for him, death penalty awaits him.

What is the latest with Ataga Usifo case? That girl must be given capital punishment too

Has any lady/woman ever received capital punishment in Nigeria before?

I am drawing a blank….🤔

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by Nicenixon: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2023
SoNature:
I trust Nigerian police. They will catch you if they want to. We just need to fund the police properly, arm them and get rid of the bag eggs among them. Afterwards, I guarantee you we will have the best police in the world.

That guy get money oh! $25k to buy a Sierra Leonian passport; African countries are too corrupt. The murderer is now remorseful, humble and calm.
I have always said that Nigeria Police Force remains the best if "only" they are motivated or inspired to work. That is one of the reasons why only rich people enjoy them except on few cases where they are public outrage.

4 Likes

Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by Arijude(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2023
Mvnster:
Ndi developer, go develop hellfire.
druggie
Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by Sammy101111(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2023
This guy na big Mumu of the greatest order
Look closely to the picture he was even caught with weed and crusher 😂

You use $25k do passport 25million you can’t stay lowkey

You killed someone daughter he was still posting on Snapchat na from snap chat they find out is location so foolish of him

Young yahoo boys doing shit after getting money they think there gods and lords 😆

5 Likes

Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by IyaTola: 10:54am On Oct 21, 2023
NapoleonHill:

I just weak. You killed someone and ran away. You still have the mind to go clubbing. People are really heartless.
Bad parenting at work here.
Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by VEHINTOLAR: 10:54am On Oct 21, 2023
Na dem, heartless criminals from Alaigbo !
Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by sisisioge: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2023
That sleeve tats get grade ba? Him own look funny.

Quit relationships that isn't working before you kill someone or get killed. Either way, your life will be over!

2 Likes

Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by Sportsolutions2(m): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2023
SoNature:
I trust Nigerian police. They will catch you if they want to. We just need to fund the police properly, arm them and get rid of the bag eggs among them. Afterwards, I guarantee you we will have the best police in the world.

That guy get money oh! $25k to buy a Sierra Leonian passport; African countries are too corrupt. The murderer is now remorseful, humble and calm.

Swears!

Liked, Shared and Followed.

Kudos To The NPF.

1 Like

Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by dalaman: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2023
SoNature:

Someone snitched on him and gave him out. The story of him been identified by someone isn't true.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by IyaTola: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2023
linearity:

Has any lady/woman ever received capital punishment in Nigeria before?

I am drawing a blank….🤔
Yes
Amina Lawal Kurami (born 1972) is a Nigerian woman sentenced to death by stoning for adultery and for conceiving a child out of wedlock. Lawal was sentenced by a court in Funtua, in the northern state of Katsina, in Nigeria, on the 22nd of March, 2002.
Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by correctguy101(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2023
SoNature:
I trust Nigerian police. They will catch you if they want to. We just need to fund the police properly, arm them and get rid of the bad eggs among them. Afterwards, I guarantee you we will have the best police in the world.

Done..

And the slowpoke spent $25k unwisely.

Guilty people always make too many mistakes even when you give them all the resources in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by Sportsolutions2(m): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2023
SoNature:

But Why Did This Guy Choose To Travel To Sierra Leone which is on Your Bio ?

I'm suspecting all of these has been Naturally Arranged!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by TheboyGhost(m): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2023
Bitch don't get too comfortable. Rest in peace in Advance.
Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by loko50(m): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2023
Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2023
UselessBuharist:
Person call himself killer boy, you nor run for your life
him dey kill puzzay!
na wetin him dey kill be dat!
grin
Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by dalaman: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2023
Tjra:

Exactly what came to my mind. You can easily spot out non-natives in those smaller countries.

He was busy doing social media and still living large while there. Very easy to snitch on him.
Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by yaroyaro619(m): 11:03am On Oct 21, 2023
RonuThings:
😎

There's time for everything 🤔

When it's your time it's your time.
When it's not your time it's not your time.

Not a big deal 😏
man must hustle

2 Likes

Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by SmartyPants(m): 11:04am On Oct 21, 2023
zinaunreal:
If this guy stayed here in Nigeria , it would have been easier for him to disappear than even go to a small country like that

With his picture everywhere? No chance. Unless he becomes a village boy overnight.
Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by Dronedude(m): 11:05am On Oct 21, 2023
Stupid yahoo boy taught the small money he has can make take a life and be invincible. Went to Seria loane and was balling.
Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by BlackyOne: 11:05am On Oct 21, 2023
Yahoo boy and whorish girl.

No news here

1 Like

Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by dalaman: 11:05am On Oct 21, 2023
Nicenixon:
I have always said that Nigeria Police Force remains the best if "only" they are motivated or inspired to work. That is one of the reasons why only rich people enjoy them except on few cases where they are public outrage.

Not true, even the rich don't enjoy them, 90% of murder cases in Nigeria go cold. He was snicted upon because he was still posting on social media and living large. He wasn't living low or hiding as you would expect. He gave himself in easily.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by DesChyko: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2023
We hope for news of his death by any means.

Tit for Tat

1 Like

Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by ruggedtimi(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2023
SoNature:

someone in sierria leone tipped the nigeria police. Baba has japa already

1 Like

Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by thaoriginator: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2023
Chai! Killaboi gwan killa a gyal
Me inna me yard with tequila and puffin erl

Only time will tell, before I be a millionaire
Dem try fi diss but me no hear 🙉

Me def squad bombaclaat caw me no care

1 Like

Re: Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone by UselessBuharist: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

him dey kill puzzay!
na wetin him dey kill be dat!
grin

Lol the babe dey find who go kill her pussi las las she die put for the matter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings / Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday / Don’t Do Crystal Meth : My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.