Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest (46733 Views)

Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) / Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone / Alleged Murder: Police Declares Benjamin Nnanyerugo (killaboi) Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by Tetrahedron: 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

And they are shouting global warming

Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by BlueAir: 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
I feel ur pain bro. Any woman that messes around with ur peace of mind or mental health,just send her away not react,years spent together doesn't matter else this is one of the outcome.and when this outcome happens,nobody will be patient to hear a man's story. A failed relationship is better than this bro. God keep u through
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
tega192:
Body go tell am , Nigeria jail
nor be play ,say no to crime ona nor dey hear word , them supposed modulate him 32 before them jail am ,FTC to all my arsenal fans , we go beat Chelsea shit for body today

Why did he kill the girlfriend ?
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by Franzinni: 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
He will be fine ... Let him just have money that is all ... Do you think our politicians are suffering in prison ? Worst case he will pay to be living in the clinic where they will arrange a room for him with AC and he will be watching big brother and ordering the warders to wash his clothes as they call him boss ... Everything has a price ...

But for real he should just delete himself becasue he has used up the best part of his life too fast, what is left is gonna be bitter becasue he is sure going to be in for life.
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
aybabz101:
Which kain fate this one get?

He no even reach two months on the run!

Instead of him to run go one village for naija here, him run go Sierra Leone wey dem police dey work.

If him dey Naija here, him go still dey coz our police ppl no dey too stress themselves.

I really wish I could explain to you how this thing works. Even if he stayed in a village here in Naija, he'd still be apprehended.
If Nigeria security personnels want to work, they know exactly what to do.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by AngelicBeing: 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
aybabz101:

Instead of him to run go one village for naija here, him run go Sierra Leone wey dem police dey work.

If him dey Naija here, him go still dey coz our police ppl no dey too stress themselves.
It's called Karma, the law of retributive justice, what we sow we reap, even if he runs to the US the blood of the dead girl will pursue him for justice, Blood has power, so it is better to walk in the Fear of God wink
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by Wotowotoman: 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
trulymatters:
I thought he was Nigerian. Is it possible he bought the Sierra Leone passport?

This guy funny sha. Why did put himself into more mess by running. He already made several posts on his IG about what happened and how remorseful he was. Na wa o

You are a slowpoke. Walahi angry

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by Wotowotoman: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
This greedy mofo

Person kill another human being, you say na greedy mofo. You must be a hopeless lazy youth! angry
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by Wotowotoman: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
Neddstark:
Guy wasn't smart. At all at all.
He should have grown dreads, beards and changed his identity. Deleted his contacts totally and started a new indoor life in a village in Zambia.

And what then will be the point of living
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by permit225(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
Make Dem allow am smoke dat blunt for him lap abeg..cos e go b d last...
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by potent5(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
At least MNK is not a coward like owolowor the sniper drinker.
ronalmagic10:
Why am I not surprised he's from Abia same as that albino Nnamdi cownu. One single borehole cownu has not built in his state, only to kill and destroy is what they know

And just like cownu, this mumu will be deported. I'm waiting for those stupid ipob miscreants/LP supporters to start demanding for his release soon

8 years time when shettima is president, he will decide what to do with the carcass of cownu
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by membranus: 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2023
tega192:
nor be play ,say no to crime ona nor dey hear word , them supposed modulate him 32 before them jail am ,FTC to all my arsenal fans , we go beat Chelsea shit for body today

Please buy enough handkerchiefs. It is tear day for Arsenal's fans.
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by 1Sharon(f): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
bluefilm:
He must have sealed his fate when he added Kanu to his new name. grin grin grin

Even the "princeton samuel" still sounds very nigerian
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by Kingchuksero: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
Big idiot. Change name without changing look. Nigga need schooling in changing identity
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by Obierika(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
I hope he rots in jail!
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by Emdebby2: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
I've asked that question when the ugly incident happened. Why would someone date a guy whose name is killaboi? What do you expect?
Anyway...karma is real.
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by guidelight: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
When will they nab the Chief Nigerian forger?
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by AngelicBeing: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Person kill another human being, you say na greedy mofo. You must be a hopeless lazy youth! angry
Don't mind the guy, yamayama fall on his bald head cheesy
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by Whytelyon(m): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2023
aybabz101:

Wetin the guy really do, no vex. Na ritualists shebi?
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by BolaAThubv(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
bluefilm:
He must have sealed his fate when he added Kanu to his new name. grin grin grin
Sierra-Leoneans bear the name Kanu. Probably has a different meaning over there
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by Barcalee: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
The freetown you fled to isn't actually free,welcome back to nija in advance

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by BolaAThubv(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
obrian888:
I am sure that is the picture of the lady he killed beside him, so is there no other picture of the lady beside this very one? Nigeria as a country is just too dull, imagine what image are they painting now. if this girl was to be a medical doctor, accomplished banker, a lawyer, or a Ceo of a big brand in Nigeria will they use such pics of her to try and make the public sympathize with the family?
I'm very sure that picture you're wailing about was lifted from one of the deceased girl's social media accounts
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by trulymatters(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
Wotowotoman:

You are a slowpoke. Walahi angry

You've got to be one of the most toxic and narcissistic humans on NL. Pls take your toxicity to the ones that made you that way. You need to see all your previous responses. Jeez!
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by HRMK: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
ANOTHER IPOB/ESN/UGM!WHAT A REGION FULL OF EXPERTS IN CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES!!
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by Igbokwechika101(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Why am I not surprised he's from Abia same as that albino Nnamdi cownu. One single borehole cownu has not built in his state, only to kill and destroy is what they know

And just like cownu, this mumu will be deported. I'm waiting for those stupid ipob miscreants/LP supporters to start demanding for his release soon

8 years time when shettima is president, he will decide what to do with the carcass of cownu
don't you see how stupid you sound.
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by Wotowotoman: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
trulymatters:

You've got to be one of the most toxic and narcissistic humans on NL. Pls take your toxicity to the ones that made you that way. You need to see all your previous responses. Jeez!

You are seriously very slow. Worse than a slowpoke. Yamayama fall on your bald head there angry
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by papagiddy(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
Even Some nick name dey affect life oo!! Eg Mohbad, Kilaboi.....
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by papagiddy(m): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
Even if he had escaped to Japan he will still have been busted sameway...

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by KingGeedorah(m): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2023
Because its an english speaking country

Badb0y4lyf:
Why go to Serra Leone there is Niger, Bukinafaso or Mail besides he still dey do fine boy
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by bluefilm: 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2023
BolaAThubv:
Sierra-Leoneans bear the name Kanu. Probably has a different meaning over there

Of all the thousands and millions of Sierra leonean names he could have chosen, he decided to settle for Kanu, at this point where the name Kanu rings a Nigerian bell globally?

That's a very dumb move, If you ask me...

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by jaszplus12(m): 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Why would a lady decide to have an affair with someone named killaboi.
Must his name be killagirl for her to realise that he is a redflag.
But you know ladies love the "bad boy" syndrome!
Re: Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest by papamodico: 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
tega192:
God dey Chelsea side, you saw what happened today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) / What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) / Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.