Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Just For Laugh�� - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just For Laugh�� (338 Views)

Just For Fun: English Vs Pidgin / Funny Warri Proverbs(just For Laugh) / Happy Women's Day# Just For Laugh# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just For Laugh�� by Darevofpeace(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
One time, I used my wife’s photo as my WhatsApp profile picture. A little trick for whenever she is upset at me and I want to bribe her.

It works every time!

So, on this particular occasion, she was upset with me, and quickly, I changed my DP to her photo and posted her with some very romantic caption

Immediately she saw it, she smiled and then I asked her to accompany me to the mall close to the house so I can get her favorite snacks and drinks and add to the bribe

On our way back we stumbled upon a dry cleaning and laundry shop conveniently located behind our flat, and it became our go-to spot for washing and starching my office clothes.

During one visit, we realized we didn’t have physical cash with us, and the network was very sluggish that day

The owner had become familiar with us because we always go there together so my wife collected the owner’s number and assured him she’d send the money along with the receipt.

She was with my phone that day and so she saved his number on my phone, and when we got home, I messaged him and sent the receipt after the transfer

Later that night, he responded with a thank-you message and a kissing emoji.

I just smiled and showed my wife

He now asked if I’m home

I said yes

Then he asked if I’m alone

I said yes

He asked if I’ve eaten

I ignored him

Around 11pm he chatted me up and asked if he could call me on video call

I asked why

He said he just wants to see my face before he sleeps

I said okay he can call

He called and I picked

He was lying on the bed shirtless, me too I was on the bed, shirtless

As soon as he saw me, he shouted, Jesus and hung up

I and my wife had a good laugh

I tried calling him back, but he ignored my calls and eventually switched off his phone.

The next day, I went to his shop with more clothes and asked after him and the girl who works there said he traveled

It’s been two weeks and he has still not come back

Me, I am still waiting for the video call sha, in the meantime I’m still taking my clothes there and will continue to use their excellent laundry services because they wash my clothes very well

Tonight, I’ll call him video call again, that thing he wants to tell my wife, he must tell me, and this time around I’ll be naked.
#Copied

1 Like

Re: Just For Laugh�� by Mhizzard(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
This section is on boring for sometime i don't know why,in spite the fact is a joke section.man, your joke made my day

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Thread By @julez_oge: / Advertise For Free On Instagram / Free Mentorship.. Earn 10-20k Legally .... Thank Me Soon. Proven System......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.