Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Who Says Having A Vtu Website Is Not Okay For Beginners? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Says Having A Vtu Website Is Not Okay For Beginners? (101 Views)

Why E-commerce Website Is Important For Your Business / Why Is It So Difficult Having A Shop In Lagos? / How To Make 20k Weekly As A VTU Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Says Having A Vtu Website Is Not Okay For Beginners? by NaijaBoard30: 6:15am On Oct 22, 2023
That idea is a "NO" to me. The photo is a captured over a month ago and the website is 1yr+ now. That is the sales stats of one of my user who started from ZERO point.

The issue majority are having is lack of information, mentor or concrete strategy! What do you expect when you get a random script and left to fight for yourself. Lol.
I am not a vtu website owner 'cos i dont wanna compete with my user being the sole developer and C.E.O of VTUPRESS. I can say that within the 2yrs + of maintaining the plugin , the plugin is powering over 3k vtu websites.

There is a vast difference between a Plugin and a Script. The margin is very big!

Two heads is better than one, the issue majority are having is they belong to no group that would gear their eagerness or persuade them for more. With us, even beginners have been able to make it soar high and as though some see VTU as side hustle, some other people sees it as the CORE BUSINESS cos they were able to do things differently.

You started something because you saw other people doing it without any guideance . You couldn't even get a lil support from where those who provided the script( as majority sells the script cos they got it cheaper or they wanna make business with it so you indirectly become a customer to a customer , lol).

Do the right thing to get the right result!

(1) (Reply)

Become A Digital Marketer In 15days / Can Excel Create Barcodes? / The Future Of Weapons And Ammunition Manufacturing: Innovation, Challenges, And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.