Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Can A Man Cheat God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Man Cheat God? (265 Views)

Don’t Cheat On Her / It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife / Is It Proper For A Christian To Be Using Internet Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Cheat God? by Omooba77: 7:46am On Oct 22, 2023
Can a Man Cheat God?
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by BXNX: 7:56am On Oct 22, 2023
Scenario?
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by talented321: 8:06am On Oct 22, 2023
80% of Politicians cheat nature..
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by PythonTutorials(m): 8:08am On Oct 22, 2023
Yes, of course.
One weakness God has is that he can forgive you whenever you ask for forgiveness. There are different ways we can exploit this weakness to cheat God.
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by Danegun777: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2023
You can't cheat God , forget it

There is a story of a Pope who traded his soul with the devil, and was planning to cheat on his contract.. upon death while in transit to hell, he made a deal with the demons to allow him visit the moon goddess , upon getting to the moon, he made another deal with the goddess to accommodate him, which she did
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by talented321: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2023
Story
Danegun777:
You can't cheat God forget it

There is a story of a Pope who traded his soul with the devil, and was planning to cheat on his contract.. upon death while in transit to hell, he made a deal with the demons to allow him visit the moon goddess
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by Danegun777: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2023
talented321:
Story

Exactly 100% fiction
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by Myer(m): 8:37am On Oct 22, 2023
PythonTutorials:
Yes, of course.
One weakness God has is that he can forgive you whenever you ask for forgiveness. There are different ways we can exploit this weakness to cheat God.

Is it a weakness or strength?
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by talented321: 8:38am On Oct 22, 2023
They keep on deceiving their gullible followers..
Danegun777:

Exactly 100% fiction
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by Myer(m): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2023
Omooba77:
Can a Man Cheat God?
Certainly.
That's what we do any time we sin.

Our relationship with God is strictly fiduciary- based on Trust/Faith.
From the very beginning, God created man out of Faith/Trust that we would Trust and obey Him and not listen to external influence.

God fulfilled his part but guess what? Eve cheated by listening to the Serpent. Then Adam cheated by listening to Eve.

It's still the same every time we sin (disobey God).
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by Bluezy13(m): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2023
PythonTutorials:
Yes, of course.

If God has a weakness, then he is not all powerful.
If God forgives man whenever man asks for forgiveness, it follows that God does whatever man ask God to do and this implies that "man is God and God is man"; roles are reversed.
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by Danegun777: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2023
talented321:
They keep on deceiving their gullible followers..

It's the responsibility of followers to seek proper knowledge and also understand the purpose of religion to man and also how fiction and parables are written in mythology books to guide people
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by Bluezy13(m): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2023
Myer:

Certainly.
That's what we do all the time when we sin.

Our relationship with God is strictly fiduciary- based on Trust_Faith.
From the very beginning, God created man out of Faith/Trust that we would Trust and obey Him and not listen to external influence.

God fulfilled his part but guess what? Eve cheated by listening to the Serpent. Then Adam cheated by listening to Eve.

It's still the same every time we sin (disobey God).

If God created man out of faith/trust, then God is not omnipotent and doesn't know the future because faith is a function of hope according to Hebrews 11.
If God can cheat God, it follows that God is either not all knowing for being ignorant of being cheated or God is inferior to man for not doing anything to stop man for cheating on him; after all, he "created" man.

If God does not want man to listen to external influence, why then did he create external influence as it is believed that he created all things?
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by Myer(m): 9:17am On Oct 22, 2023
Bluezy13:

If God created man out of faith/trust, then God is not omnipotent and doesn't know the future because faith is a function of hope according to Hebrews 11.
If God can cheat God, it follows that God is either not all knowing for being ignorant of being cheated or God is inferior to man for not doing anything to stop man for cheating on him; after all, he "created" man.

If God does not want man to listen to external influence, why then did he create external influence as it is believed that he created all things?

Think of God and man's relationship as a Project using Agile or Hybrid principle. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by CodeTemplar: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2023
No but many people are trying to. Forgiveness doesn't wipe away reconciliation from what I know. Forgiveness when programmed is witchcraft also. If I know stealing a thing is wrong and steal it willingly with the plan of asking forgiveness after consuming that's thing just because I won't have to repay it, then that forgiveness was programmed and invalid before God. I think same mistake was what Saul made so was rejected and David replaced him.

That means thieves can steal freely as long as they ask for Gods forgiveness before death. That's wrong because God is not author of chaos but order.
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by Bluezy13(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2023
Myer:

Think of God and man's relationship as a Project using Agile or Hybrid principle. I hope this helps.

It doesn't.
This is because in the god-man scenario, God "created" man. It is not possible for a Creature to be a hybrid of the Creator.

If God and man were created by an external force, then it would be safe to say God and man are hybrids working together to pilot life affairs.
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by Myer(m): 9:48am On Oct 22, 2023
Bluezy13:

It doesn't.
This is because in the god-man scenario, God "created" man. It is not possible for a Creature to be a hybrid of the Creator.

If God and man were created by an external force, then it would be safe to say God and man are hybrids working together to pilot life affairs.
Glad you understand.
I'm simoly explaining based on what the scripture says, not my opinion.

God, the Creator and Project/Product Owner decides to embark on the Project of creation.
He created every thing and made Man his Project manager, detailing his Product Backlog/Requirenents.
And Entfusts Man with the Project.

Unfortunately there was an aggrieved statkeholder- Satan was wishing for the failure of the Project. He cunningly convinces/deceived one of the project team (Eve) to go against the Creator's specification and she also convinces the project manager to do the same.

Creator knowing the adverse effect this would have on the Project deliverable decides to respond to the change in the requirement.
The old testament and new testament are basically thr journey of these responses to changes.

I can't go too detailed but I hope you get the idea better now.
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by BItt: 9:50am On Oct 22, 2023
If he knows the beginning and the end, then you aren't cheating him, we are all just entertaining him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by Myer(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2023
PythonTutorials:

It's a weakness because He has no choice than to forgive once we sincerely ask for forgiveness .
Imagine someone who has lived his life committing all kinds of atrocities: killing millions of innocent people for instance. If the person, on his death bed, can sincerely ask for forgiveness, he will still be forgiven

It depends on how you view life and death, and salvation and judgement.

The salvation of that one soul is so precious before God.
All the atrocities were born out of frustration and loss of identity.
All those he murdered, if they were saved, are in a better place- heaven.
If they were unsaved, they deserved to die. This is a hard truth but true, for the wages of sin is death.

If that person dies unsaved they enter into eternal death.
God does not want the eternal death of a sinner but that he would come to his senses and find salvation.
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by Bluezy13(m): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2023
Myer:

Glad you understand.
I'm simoly explaining based on what the scripture says, not my opinion.

God, the Creator and Project/Product Owner decides to embark on the Project of creation.
He created every thing and made Man his Project manager, detailing his Product Backlog/Requirenents.
And Entfusts Man with the Project.

Unfortunately there was an aggrieved statkeholder- Satan was wishing for the failure of the Project. He cunningly convinces/deceived one of the project team (Eve) to go against the Creator's specification and she also convinces the project manager to do the same.

Creator knowing the adverse effect this would have on the Project deliverable decides to respond to the change in the requirement.
The old testament and new testament are basically thr journey of these responses to changes.

I can't go too detailed but I hope you get the idea better now.

Do not forget that the so called aggrieved stakeholder is also believed to be a Creature of God.
And if that is the case, then it is also safe to say that God, man, Satan are all hybrids working together.
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by Myer(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
Bluezy13:

Do not forget that the so called aggrieved stakeholder is also believed to be a Creature of God.
And if that is the case, then it is also safe to say that God, man, Satan are all hybrids working together.
Yea. Satan was once Lucifer (an expert judge).
He failed and rebelled against the Creator.
Man became the new project manager. So you can understand the hatred/bitterness/envy/accusation.
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by Bluezy13(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
Myer:

Yea. Satan was once Lucifer (an expert judge).
He failed and rebelled against the Creator.
Man became the new project manager. So you can understand the hatred/bitterness/envy/accusation.

Okay,
Your agreement further follows that for them to be hybrids, some external force must have been responsible for their creation.
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by Myer(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
Bluezy13:

Okay,
Your agreement further follows that for them to be hybrids, some external force must have been responsible for their creation.

I don't agree with God being hybrid though. He's the Creator- uncreated.
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
If we can live on another planet without having anything to do with Earth.
If we can reverse age so that oldmen could return to youths.
If we can walk in the air, on water or make trees grow without the sunlight.
Surely we can cheat the CREATOR who planned it all so that it has remained like this for thousands of years! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by Bluezy13(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
Myer:

I don't agree with God being hybrid though. He's the Creator- uncreated.

Oh...I thought you did, hence your comment before this one.
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by Myer(m): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
Bluezy13:

Oh...I thought you did, hence your comment before this one.
On a second thought, the Creator is also a part of the project, since man (Adam) was actually created in the image and likeness of God.
Though first Adam failed as well.
Then second Adam (Jesus Christ) succeeded. And created a new product backlog.
Anyone who comes into Christ now follows the new Product Backlog.
Life is the Sprint/iteration.

So man is Creator/Product Owner, Project manager and a part of the project. Guess this explains Trinity.

Satan is simoky a failed project manager from a previous project. Who is hell-bent on frustrating the new project manager to prove that if he could not succeed, no man can.
Thank God, Jesus Christ (Second Adam) and New Projevt Manager proved him wrong.

I seem to have complicated it. Hope you do get it though?
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by Bluezy13(m): 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
Myer:

On a second thought, the Creator is also a part of the project, since man (Adam) was actually created in the image and likeness of God.
Though first Adam failed as well.
Then second Adam (Jesus Christ) succeeded. And created a new product backlog.
Anyone who comes into Christ now follows the new Product Backlog.

So man is Creator/Product Owner, Project manager and a part of the project. Guess this explains Trinity.

I seem to have complicated it. Hope you do get it though?

Among other questions in this particular post, let me start with one (at the bolded):
Did God create Jesus Christ?
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by Myer(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
Bluezy13:

Among other questions in this particular post, let me start with one (at the bolded):
Did God create Jesus Christ?
Father, Son and Holy Spirit are 3 manifestations of the same 1 God.

Like Water in 3 different states.
Father (Liquid), Son (Solid) and Holy Spirit (Gas).
Re: Can A Man Cheat God? by Omooba77: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2023
God is above all.....

(1) (Reply)

Praying For Boldness / Spiritual Digest For The Day 13th Of March 2016 / Check This Out!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.