Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa (32771 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior / Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Haveyoueatentod: 6:42am On Oct 23, 2023
Useless Tonto Dikeh say na 1 minute man shebi 1 minute man done born 3 children rubbish feminist toto decay

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by godofuck231: 7:02am On Oct 23, 2023
Hi tonto

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Kaytixy: 7:05am On Oct 23, 2023
Make I sharply go tag Tonto for Instagram

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Ezini(f): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
Pain went straight to Tonto Dikeh grin
The shame she must feel now will be severe. Another prettier, younger woman made your home work where you failed.

Take it or leave it, any home is made or destroyed by the woman. Let no one deceive you.

Please stop hating Tonto there is usually an argon of truth in every rumor, obviously this guy quarreled with Rosy but had to settle to cover face, plus Rosy by calculation of the time of that quarrel must have been pregnant for the second child, she needed to give birth under a man’s name

So the suffering and smiling continues for her

Mind you the Bible says: out of more than one witness the truth is established: Churchill is definitely guilty
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by aswani(m): 8:23am On Oct 23, 2023
Ezini:

Please stop hating Tonto there is usually an argon of truth in every rumor, obviously this guy quarreled with Rosy but had to settle to cover face, plus Rosy by calculation of the time of that quarrel must have been pregnant for the second child, she needed to give birth under a man’s name

Mind you the Bible says: out of more than one witness the truth is established: Churchill is definitely guilty

This is what happens in every single relationship, you quarrel and you settle it like matured adults (repeated hysical assault and cheating excluded).

This is especially true in the case when you have children, you make an extra effort to even sometimes overlook things that are not settled to your satisfaction because of them.

You don't run of to national press and start belittling your partner like Tonto did.

The Tonto that you appear to be siding, look at the nonsense she has faced with Uncle Kpokpogri that again made it to the public domain.

Churchill that is bad in your eyes, all we see are positive family related pictures and news from his side. Last we heard from Tonto, she has carried Mohbad matter on her head.

Per your coded insult to Rosy about suffering and smiling, I can bet my last kobo that Tonto is suffering more and smiling less than her currently. In fact, who in a relationship nowadays is not suffering and smiling?
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Truths9ja: 8:29am On Oct 23, 2023
press9jatv:
Churchill dey enjoy ooo. Meanwhile, Davido bullied me, They want to bully me like they killed Mohbad - Phyna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raqgLH4WtHU
👍👍👍👍
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by fxexperts: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
ableguy:
grin

All these one minute men, always producing children every minute.
But who was expecting a woman (Tonto) to say anything good about her ex?
Abi oo.. Same thing I have been telling most of these Nigerian idiots. They don't think with their brain so easy to succumb to emotional blackmail. Once you can cry Nigerians will definitely take your side, even if you are the oppressor/guilty party.

Ezini:

People like you are a big joke. which marriage can you say that is free of quarrel in the world. So in all of this you gullible folks decides to blame the quiet party, who most like is a simple man. a man who has very little fault, a man who has endured all the rubbish and emotional torture your god and lord Tonto dished out to him and his family. And how did you come to the conclusion that his marriage with Rosy has ended, because your lord and Saviour Tonto told you so abi. headless cows.
I truly admire this man he is one hell of a very matured human being; he is just like me. But too bad people like you, who has refused to think with their brain in this country, cannot see who is at fault or who is the victim in all these rubbishes. Even you fit tell me say you never quarrel with your mama and papa for this life. So, you are living a life of suffering and smiling then. Jokers. Leave Churchill and Rosy to enjoy their marriage Jare, bitter souls like your lots and your god Tonto will only wail and cry blood.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by yeyebrity: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
spiritedtete:

Stop showing your primitive ignorance... Read books, travel and get perspectives.

The same perspectives that is breeding gays like you? I will pass.
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by yeyebrity: 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
xtervaganza:
stop capping nonsense. Our ancestors grew theur hair long and plaited it. Cutting hair low started from European invasion and borrowed culture

Really? Then why not go back to their primitive ways of life like idol worshipping and the likes?
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by yeyebrity: 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
Profitsystemx10:
And where is the report or survey that has been carried out, that states boy child’s with plaited hair turn out to be gays in adulthood? Idiot! You can’t be happy for them or congratulate them. Na negativity you dey find.

This is one problem with many Nigerians, always looking for the stain on a white shirt. You wey your pikin no dey plait hair, we still never see am for Nairaland o. Clown 🤡

Try and use your fish brain to figure out why more men are becoming gays. It is mostly because of the lifestyle they were subjected to as kids.
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by yeyebrity: 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
vickydevoka:

Come outside Nigeria. U local

How is life in Cameroun where you are presently?
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by yeyebrity: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

The mother is biracial, they use to have full and silky hair. You go barb tire, their hair grow very fast. Maybe when he is older, he can be barbing frequently, clippers are irritating.
Have you seen Denrele's hair? His mother is India.

Your explanation makes sense. Although, I don't like it when boys are treated like girls and vice versa.
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by xtervaganza(m): 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
yeyebrity:

Really? Then why not go back to their primitive ways of life like idol worshipping and the likes?
primitive ways? A Christian/Muslim ignorantly calls a traditional worshipper an idol worshipper.

One day your eye go clear. You will know you're the real idol worshipper
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Mayeldah(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
The two-minute man now has three children and his new wife is happy

Is God not wonderful?

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Danisaint112(m): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
Merx:
CONGRATS... Tonto might also be happy for you guys

Hi here is a gift for you. Your profile picture inspired me to create this Ai generated images that will definitely make me money.

So here is one for you with your branded username.

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Ezini(f): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
aswani:

This is what happens in every single relationship, you quarrel and you settle it like matured adults (repeated hysical assault and cheating excluded).

This is especially true in the case when you have children, you make an extra effort to even sometimes overlook things that are not settled to your satisfaction because of them.

You don't run of to national press and start belittling your partner like Tonto did.

The Tonto that you appear to be siding, look at the nonsense she has faced with Uncle Kpokpogri that again made it to the public domain.

Churchill that is bad in your eyes, all we see are positive family related pictures and news from his side. Last we heard from Tonto, she has carried Mohbad matter on her head.

Per your coded insult to Rosy about suffering and smiling, I can bet my last kobo that Tonto is suffering more and smiling less than her currently. In fact, who in a relationship nowadays is not suffering and smiling?

Kpokpogiri you say?
Did you forget Tonto was the second wife,
Well once beaten, twice shy, thrice what?
Churchill knows he has to make this work else the wold will certainly know who the trouble maker is,

Same goes
For Rosy, after the noise they made about being an item, they must keep up the show or face public ridicule

Btw, the rumor about Rosy and Churchill quarrel was it fake?
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by aswani(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ezini:

Kpokpogiri you say?
Did you forget Tonto was the second wife,
Well once beaten, twice shy, thrice what?
Churchill knows he has to make this work else the wold will certainly know who the trouble maker is,

Same goes
For Rosy, after the noise they made about being an item, they must keep up the show or face public ridicule

Btw, the rumor about Rosy and Churchill quarrel was it fake?

Churchill and Rosy can break up, the world wouldn't end. They will both move on with their lives and looking at them, I believe they will put their kids first.

There is no shame in a relationship running its course. Enjoy it while it is good and you are both in love and move on quickly when things change ensuring you don't spoil each others reputation in public even if for the sake of the children.

It was a rumour that they had issues, let the rumour mongers prove it. Like I said, they would have issues as that is par for the course in any relationship, we thank God they reconciled and now have another baby to celebrate together.
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by xtreme07(m): 11:19am On Oct 24, 2023
spiritedtete:

Stop showing your primitive ignorance... Read books, travel and get perspectives.
I have sent you the mail sir. Looking forward to hear from u.
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by vickydevoka(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
yeyebrity:

How is life in Cameroun where you are presently?
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh, Funke Akindele And Kate Henshaw Pictured Together / Olamide Resumes His Pawon Twerking Challenge After Xenophobic Attacks Break / Actress Caroline Danjuma Stuns In Beautiful New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.