Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State (25504 Views)

Driver Arrested For Stealing Boss N3.5m Van & Selling It For N450k / Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by complexstuffs(m): 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Her plan was to sell her baby and use the proceeds to buy some mini skirts from Aba, then take the next night bus heading for Obodo Lagos.

After 2 weeks in Lagos, she will start sending money home.

100% correct.

8 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by bigdammyj: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
Noted.
Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by AriyaTV: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
E
Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Kobojunkie: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
A lady has been nabbed after conniving with her mother to sell her baby for N450k in Nkwere, Imo state.
The girl who was nabbed by a vigilante outfit, was paraded alongside her mother, the nurse involved, the lady who facilitated the deal and the woman who the baby was last seen with.
It’s unclear if they’ve been handed over to the police.
Sell her own baby? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by benuejosh: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
South east

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Justbeingreal(m): 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
__Humans 🤦

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Chetas81(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
MikArib:
No be their fault country too hard!
their fault everyone fault, miracle and magic is not the answer to the Nigerian problems, church everyday, mosque everyday Emirates don't live on miracles and magic, idea lead

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by NaijaCover(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Dennisochampa: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
This world no balance at all...
Some people get billions of dollars but can't have kids.
Some get the ability to born children, them Wan sell the children for 450k.
May God allow us have kids and bless us with the resources to cater for them... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Mvnster: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ndi developers, everything for sale cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by complexstuffs(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
LarrySun:
How does a parent look at her own child and decide to sell it? A grandmother from hell too was involved. The mother of the baby was not sold by her mother. The grandmother too was not sold. But they decided to sell an innocent child. God gracious!

This is really traumatizing. God help us in this generation.

When I think I've seen it all, then BOOM something new comes up!

IPOB cannibals are not normal people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Destroyerofyeeb: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hunger dey really wipe these biafuro people ooo imagine selling their own baby grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Patrioticman007(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nwodosis:
375 dollars for alive human, how is much cadaver sold? Renewed hope bringing renewed sales of human.

Say the bitter truth, This people have been indulging in baby sales since 1960.
Data of Nigerian (Prisoners) in diaspora (2022) shows they fill the most prisons aboard.
If 2022 data shows they have been indulging in crimes before Good luck Ebele Jonathan, so don't blame the Druggie on some people personal criminality choice.

6 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Chetas81(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
NOWADAYS BLACK AFRICANS CITIZEN HEART ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM THEIR COLOUR
Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by complexstuffs(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
Think9ja:
No be her pikin?

Make them allow her joor

I de even find where to go sell my sperm like this.

IPOB cannibals can defend anything as long as it is one of their own

6 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by NFBI: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
Stupid set of people

Everything is money to them

4 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by complexstuffs(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
Sunmars:
Can see op actually went scouting for evil news from the east. Well-done o reporter

So you want to blame a journalist for reporting a news that happened in the south east?

7 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by OnlyFiction: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
Fear Woman
Some women do the most weirdest things but not all though (some are great) since today is Sunday let on us reflect on one of my sacred chapters.
Story of a great thespian

FEAR WOMAN CHAPTER 1--4

There was a great thespian from the east state of Anambra whose name was Pete the son of Edochie. He was a mighty man who stood many feets above the earth and his voice was like the sound of a hundred lions. The hair on his scalp was the same number as the hair on his chin and his carriage was like the rulers of old. For this reason the people of his own time called him Ebube the son of Dike so that it may be fufilled as it was written by the prophets that; 'A lion king shall throd the earth with the face of a man.'
The man went into his own town and took for himself a wife by the name Josephine and behold the Lord had blessed their union for she had given him five sons and one fair maiden for a daughter, and their names were Leo who was the first from his loins and Uche and Linc and Gene and the fifth who was the woman, and the sixth whose name was Yul.
Behold, the hand of the lord rested upon the last seed by the name Yul. And a voice had said unto him 'Like your father you are also annointed, and a great thespian you shall also become. But one thing is sure, learn to be afraid of the woman. But he was only a child, hence he had squeezed his face and asked; 'What meaneth these things? And from where should I seek counsel about the knowledge of women for I am far too young?' But like Samuel without an Eli there was no one to ask.

Many years later, as it was written the man Yul waxed stronger and became indeed very great like his father, so that it may be fufilled as it was written that; 'Behold from a lion another lion shall come.'
His fame spread like the harmattan fire.
The men hailed him with name Odogwu and the young women adored the sound of his voice, and every household in the country blessed the breasts he had from sucked from and the loins that had bore him.
Like his father the man yul had also taken a wife at an early age.and her name was Mary the daughter of Adigwe, and their union were also blessed with sons.
And it came to pass that when Yul moved about from the tabernacle to his workplace and to the open streets a great giant woman with a veil over her face desired him strongly. And she had said to herself with a soft voice' I want him to be my Odogwu and I want to be his Ijele, how this would happen I do not know. But I shall make prayers with my breasts, and wherever he goes, there I shall be also.
The name of this woman was Judy the daughter of Austin.

Not too far long after this a news-monger rented her clothes and beat an instrument in the market square, it was hard to tell the gender of this news monger for she spake with the voice of a woman but bore the name of man which was Oba. However everyone called her by the name gist the daughter of lover because her form was more like a woman. The instrument on her palms had the power to summon a million ears along the length of the world. And lo Gistlover spoke a parable saying; _'The husband of another has defiled the wife of another and out of this union glory will become ridicule. A lion will manifest as a stray dog. And an Odogwu shall become Odiegwu.'
And the people spake silently and asked of themselves hasty questions saying; 'What is this bitter thing lthat proceedeth out of this news monger's mouth for she speaketh inciteful words against the name of our beloved Yul. For who is he that speaketh a thing and it cometh to pass when the Lord has not said it. Our own Odogwu shall not become Odiegwu.' And the host of the people turned around in unison to chastise and throw harsh words at Gistlover and curse at her with the venom of the mouth.
After this they said to themselves; 'It is good that that we wait for the mouth of Yul. For only he can calm this storm and his words would be like nourishment to our souls.

The people waited and waited but the mouth of Yul had not opened. It came to pass After many weeks, Yul had gone to the tabernacle with a lady in a veil and said to the priest: 'Annoint her for I would love to take her for a second wife.' And then priest beckoned on him and asked; 'Where is thy Father and his blessing?' [/i]and he responded with a small voice; [i]'He is not here, or am I my father's keeper?'
And the priest pressed on to ask about his mother and siblings and first wife; and his response was the same. None of the host of his family was there.
Now when gistlover heard this she cried even louder in the market square saying; Did I not say this did I not prophecy? Now I declare again that this woman shall make this man depart from the path of his career and an Odiegwu he shall become, oh blessed the lord for he has not left his servant without a witness.' And when the people heard this they became divided amongst themselves. Some said[i] 'Our father Abraham was also a polygamist and even the host of our forefathers, there is nothing wrong with it.'[/i] But the others spoke in humbled voices saying[i] 'we no longer know what to believe and why had he not sought his father's blessing but what about the wife and seeds of his youth?'[/i]but there was no answer for this people.
During this time there was a back and forth exchange between the man and those who once loved him, And many more wrote letters of mockery at him but nothing much else had being said.
After some passage of time the first seed of the man Yul had perished in adolescence, and the whole country wore a sober face and his mockers had refrained and joined a congregation of other well wishers to mourn and rub themselves with ashes.
However like a dream of the night and in less than five months, the man Yul had gone out into the outskirts of city accompanied by his new wife Judy the daughter of Austin on his left hand, both of them singing happy songs of Thanksgiving while the world marvelled in disbelief saying[i] 'To which God do these people make their praises and what is the cause of thy adoration? for it is not too long ago that the strength of your right arm just perished In childhood, oh what manner of man is this?'[/i] And then as if that was not enough, the thespian yul had transformed from a thespian to a maker of skits and then to a rapper and then to a Pastor and then to a boy to Bola the son of Tinubu, as prophesied by gist the daughter of lover.

And his Mockers had immediately multiplied across the country and a hundred thousand women composed songs of shame unto him saying 'Two giant breasts have indeed ruined a great destiny and an Odogwu has indeed become an Odiegwu as it was written. For like Samson had fallen in the laps of Delilah so also has this man's career in the laps of a strange woman.' And a wise man who watched all this from a corner spoke a strange parable saying 'Fear is the principal thing, and in all thy fearing fear the strange woman's buttom.'

Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3-5k Words of Fiction daily, on any given genre. I also write Trendy Fun stories about celebs In Anglian English to attract readers and Future clients. Some of my fun works below.
For direct contact the number is 070 65 99 99 26
Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by AntiZikist: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ohu bastards.

Nothing good can from that heathen land of Satan.

Grant these Ekwensu spawns leave already.

5 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by complexstuffs(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
Lovenorth:
Honestly I don't blame them, hungry man can do anything to survive, I blame Ebola. They should please free the innocent parents

IPOB cannibals can never blame themselves no matter how evil the crime is. They will always shift the blame to someone else.

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Omoawoke2(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
See how they are planing to sell the baby ipob

Most of them are here on nairaland, products of baby factories

5 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Chetas81(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nwodosis:
375 dollars for alive human, how is much cadaver sold? Renewed hope bringing renewed sales of human.
DOLLARS,IS QUITE UNFORTUNATE THAT NIGERIAN CITIZEN KILLED THEIR BELOVED CURRENCY,TO BE LABOURER UNDER THIS UNITED STATE DOLLARS
Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Kobicove(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
angry
Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Shyboyk(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
YorubaSamurai:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CysR7XBt6nI/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading[

It’s not easy o …I’m sure it’s not easy for the mother to sell off her baby but things hard .::she prolly taught it’s the best option for the baby
Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by shortIGBOman: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
Too much poverty in Igbo land, is the reason why Igbo Women are selling their Children

6 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by osazsky(m): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
Na them..I didn't bother to read but as far it's crime,baby factory..guns drugs,developers cheats,fake product we know who carry the matter for head..I have never seen a honest igbo man and decent igbo lady in my life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by OGwales(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
Roboto11:
Where did this happen?

Imo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pls which region is imo? I want to check something

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
Igbo are really inhuman, what on Earth will some set of people be selling their flesh and blood without any feelings or pains, this part of the country is really pervert: This is worser than murder.

I have Never seen any other tribe doing this extreme and untinkable wickedness like the ignos.

Sell your child for money?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by juman(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
Very sad.
Dont sell human being.
You are selling a child into life of slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Roboto11: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
Sunmars:
Can see op actually went scouting for evil news from the east. Well-done o reporter

News from the east should never be published.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
Igbo business, Boy for 900,000 and female goes for 25,000 t0 500,000

What a tribe, human life ohhh

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tolulope Kolawole Commits Suicide! Osun Permanent Secretary’s Son Hangs Self / Fake Pastor Hypnotizes Boy Sent On Errand [Photo] / Gunmen Attack Anambra Hospital, Steal Four Newborns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.