Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,423 members, 7,864,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Did You Know That Amazon Has A Platform Known As Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Did You Know That Amazon Has A Platform Known As Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (107 Views)

Why You Should Apply For Desktop Publishing Course / Liebert/ Emerson Ups Are Now Known As Vertiv Ups / Amazon Kindle Fire HD For Sale, With The Carton, Charger, Keyboard And Oraimo Ea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That Amazon Has A Platform Known As Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing by Spectaculaabdul: 9:37am On Oct 23, 2023
[b][/b]

This platforms allows people from all over the world to create and publish books on amazon while they handle the marketing and remit royalties to these publishers every month end.

In fact, for some years now, a lot of Nigerians have being able to make money in dollars publishing books on the platform.

Luckily enough, small money in dollars when converted to naira is a lot.

Hello, My name is Hussaini Abdulrahman and I as at today, I have made thousands of dollars all together from Amazon KDP.

I will be showing everything you need to know as to where I will teach you how to setup your KDP account as well as how everything works.

Simply comment hello to learn how
Re: Did You Know That Amazon Has A Platform Known As Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing by Towma(f): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2023
Spectaculaabdul:
[b][/b]

This platforms allows people from all over the world to create and publish books on amazon while they handle the marketing and remit royalties to these publishers every month end.

In fact, for some years now, a lot of Nigerians have being able to make money in dollars publishing books on the platform.

Luckily enough, small money in dollars when converted to naira is a lot.

Hello, My name is Hussaini Abdulrahman and I as at today, I have made thousands of dollars all together from Amazon KDP.

I will be showing everything you need to know as to where I will teach you how to setup your KDP account as well as how everything works.

Simply comment hello to learn how

Hello
Am interested

(1) (Reply)

Digital Music: Some Of The Importance And How It Helps / Gacor Magic: Unveiling The Secrets Behind High-payout Slot Machines / If You Know Any Crypto-competent Lawyer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.