Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Why Are Naijas In Jand Rubbing The Ones At Home Wit Bulls**t!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Naijas In Jand Rubbing The Ones At Home Wit Bulls**t!! (1259 Views)

Man Who Saved An 11-year-old Boy Could Be Jailed For Shooting Pit Bulls / Horrible N Ghastly Motor Accident: Takes Live Of Naijas Future Leaders. / Yankee Or Jand To Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Naijas In Jand Rubbing The Ones At Home Wit Bulls**t!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2006
Well i just want to speak my mind! If u can really be sincere guyz, if u just tell a whitie grl that u r from Nigeria, the next thing they wuld say is, my Mom is calling or sorry i have to go to my evening classes or i'm sorry i have tp run off now etc. Is it that Niaja r fucking up there or is it just the black thang that is doin' them or r we (Nigerians) a pest out there? Holla back!
Re: Why Are Naijas In Jand Rubbing The Ones At Home Wit Bulls**t!! by Eastcoast(f): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2006
let me tell you something emmeno, the problem is you guys at home. you spoil the image of naija. all the scamms, siezing of foreign workers, violence. this is my own opiniioon.
Re: Why Are Naijas In Jand Rubbing The Ones At Home Wit Bulls**t!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2006
What of those ones there that r also messing up, like forging passports and also throwing scams everywhere? So where r the innocent ones dumped, In the net of the bad ones?
Re: Why Are Naijas In Jand Rubbing The Ones At Home Wit Bulls**t!! by vichel(m): 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2006
@ Eastcoast true talk
The guys back home are definitely giving us Nigerians here a pretty bad image. No body here trust a Nigerian because of all them scams and 419 the people back home be pulling.
Re: Why Are Naijas In Jand Rubbing The Ones At Home Wit Bulls**t!! by Izzo(m): 2:03am On Aug 12, 2006
Why r u guys trying to make it sound like it's only the ones back home that r involved in giving Naija a bad reputation. Cos i bet u'all know about the scams some Naijas r pulling here in the U.S.
Re: Why Are Naijas In Jand Rubbing The Ones At Home Wit Bulls**t!! by iice(f): 6:41am On Aug 12, 2006
Grow up and realize that Naijas have a bad REP outside, you may not be a bad guy, too bad that humans tend to generalize! C'est la vie! Hope that you meet someone that gives you a chance and you can help her/him get a better view of Naija, thereby spreading the word that not all Naijas are bad even if it's one person at a time, after all God ddnt finish creation in a day. wink
Re: Why Are Naijas In Jand Rubbing The Ones At Home Wit Bulls**t!! by mamaput(f): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2006
Its not they ones back home but the ones here that are spoiling Nigeria.
From Drugs to frud to fake marrage.
Nigerians did not bother anzone when they were not around.
But Now that thez are here.
I bet not somanz people even here of the 419 zahoo scams.
Re: Why Are Naijas In Jand Rubbing The Ones At Home Wit Bulls**t!! by desiree(f): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2006
Nigeria has earned a bad reputation for itself both those back home and abroad have got a part to play in these. If someone is greedy and lazy they would always bring out their dodgy side anywhere they live. We all have to deal with it in our everyday life.
Re: Why Are Naijas In Jand Rubbing The Ones At Home Wit Bulls**t!! by goodguy(m): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2006
Eastcoast:

let me tell you something emmeno, the problem is you guys at home. you spoil the image of naija. all the scamms, siezing of foreign workers, violence.

Excuse me?! What the hell is that supposed to mean? Nigerians, both home and abroad, are all involved in these so-called scams (if you're going to generalise, then I won't hesitate either). You don't have to exclude the Nigerians abroad when analysing the cause of the current sorry situation of Nigeria, simply because you also happen to live beyond the shores of the country.

Eastcoast:

this is my own opiniioon.

Sorry to say, but this 'opiniioon' of yours is very disgusting, irritating, and infuriating!

(1) (Reply)

Hiya! Like We Always Say "Wats D Story" / Hapi B'day Hbabe! / Pet Snake, Please Tell Me What You Know About Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.