Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Do You Know Anything About Unilag DLI - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Know Anything About Unilag DLI (99 Views)

I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu / 2019 UNILAG DLI UPDATED FAQs - 08158942445 / Unilag Dli Application Form Is On For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Anything About Unilag DLI by Magnumproperty: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hello peeps. My colleague is planning to do a degree programme in Unilag through their Distance learning programme.
She told me that she is being discouraged because someone told her that DLI will be written on the certificate after graduation. And it won't be accepted for postgraduate program. So she's at a crossroad now on what to do and she's so obsessed with Unilag.
Please any graduate of Unilag DLI that can explain more about the degree certificate from Unilag DLI?

(1) (Reply)

A First-time Mom’s Guide To Infant Swimming Lessons / "Premier Assignment Writing Services In Canada" / Job Vacancy Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.