Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,716 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

I Want To Invest In Your Agricultural Business - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Invest In Your Agricultural Business (1431 Views)

I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State / Best Agricultural Business Ideas In 2018 / How To Make Millions From Agricultural Business In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Invest In Your Agricultural Business by Tunjoel(m): 6:52am On Oct 31, 2023
[quote author=DawsonCole post=126579658] Hello!

I am a Nigerian, passionate about Nigeria and the growth of Nigeria. I am very well aware that agriculture is an integral sector for the sustainable growth and development of any society. I have come to realise that many Nigerians do not like farming, do not like to produce, but rather want to consume. Sadly, we cannot grow this way as a country, and even more sadly, unemployed and underemployed Nigerians still do not see agriculture as an option. How bad if you ask me.

Growing up as a kid, farming was something I really enjoyed doing. I was actively involved in the cultivation of beans, corn, groundnut and potatoes. Several times, produce from the small farm in my family compound saved us from hunger. In the mornings, I will stroll to the farm at the back of the house, harvest some potatoes, go to the kitchen, wash the potatoes, peel off the back, wash it, fry it, and breakfast is served!

Right now, due to the nature of my work, I cannot directly be involved in farming, no matter how hard I try. As a result, I have thought to support (by investment) local farmers who are highly passionate about agriculture (prefereably someone with a degree in the Agricultural sciences or related field) and has some experience in agriculture. A degree in agriculture may not be needed if the person can prove that they have at least 3 years of continuous experience in agriculture.

If you are (or if you know anyone who is) highly interested in agriculture (whatever type - but prefarably cocoa, rubber, palm oil, diary, or similar high value agro products), kindly invite them to this thread. They should say what they are currently doing, provide pictures of their farm if possible, and say why they need investment in their business.

Modified:
1) I am interested in funding a young person interested in agriculture.
2) I am not interested in funding an already established company or corporation.
3) My target is young entrepreneurial Nigerians with interest in agriculture.
4) I am not interested in someone who is actively seeking some other form of employment - who will abandon the farm when they get a job somewhere.
5) I am not interested in funding someone who is actively making plans to migrate from Nigeria and abandon their farm.
6) Previous nairaland posts showing interest in agriculture will be an added advantage.
7) Women are encouraged.

Extra:
If interested, kindly share your profile, and pictures of your farm (if you have).

[/quote

Good day sir, thank you sir for immense interest in Agriculture. I am a poultry farmer and I need funding for my broilers production.

I have 100 birds which are now a 4 weeks old but having challenges with feeding.

For the feeding of the birds to maturity, I will need 24 bags of feeds

A bag of Top feed finisher is 10,200

For 24 bags = #10200* 24 = #244,800

Here is my WhatsApp number 08068647432

Thank you sir as I await your response sir
Re: I Want To Invest In Your Agricultural Business by NiceClean: 1:21pm On Jan 24
vivaAfrica:
I'm into cocoa beans supply to big Companies that exporexport in Ikom, at the moment I need some funds to increase capacity if you intrested in this we can talk more

Can you supply Cocoa Beans at moments. Can you DM, let's talk more on this.
Re: I Want To Invest In Your Agricultural Business by siant: 10:43am On Jan 25
DawsonCole:
Hello!

I am a Nigerian, passionate about Nigeria and the growth of Nigeria. I am very well aware that agriculture is an integral sector for the sustainable growth and development of any society. I have come to realise that many Nigerians do not like farming, do not like to produce, but rather want to consume. Sadly, we cannot grow this way as a country, and even more sadly, unemployed and underemployed Nigerians still do not see agriculture as an option. How bad if you ask me.

Growing up as a kid, farming was something I really enjoyed doing. I was actively involved in the cultivation of beans, corn, groundnut and potatoes. Several times, produce from the small farm in my family compound saved us from hunger. In the mornings, I will stroll to the farm at the back of the house, harvest some potatoes, go to the kitchen, wash the potatoes, peel off the back, wash it, fry it, and breakfast is served!

Right now, due to the nature of my work, I cannot directly be involved in farming, no matter how hard I try. As a result, I have thought to support (by investment) local farmers who are highly passionate about agriculture (prefereably someone with a degree in the Agricultural sciences or related field) and has some experience in agriculture. A degree in agriculture may not be needed if the person can prove that they have at least 3 years of continuous experience in agriculture.

If you are (or if you know anyone who is) highly interested in agriculture (whatever type - but prefarably cocoa, rubber, palm oil, diary, or similar high value agro products), kindly invite them to this thread. They should say what they are currently doing, provide pictures of their farm if possible, and say why they need investment in their business.

Modified:
1) I am interested in funding a young person interested in agriculture.
2) I am not interested in funding an already established company or corporation.
3) My target is young entrepreneurial Nigerians with interest in agriculture.
4) I am not interested in someone who is actively seeking some other form of employment - who will abandon the farm when they get a job somewhere.
5) I am not interested in funding someone who is actively making plans to migrate from Nigeria and abandon their farm.
6) Previous nairaland posts showing interest in agriculture will be an added advantage.
7) Women are encouraged.

Extra:
If interested, kindly share your profile, and pictures of your farm (if you have).

Despite all the comments of those who have indicated interest since last year, you never seen anyone to invest with, you now need to leave agriculture section and run to family section to post this same your God forsaken investment with another moniker.
You looked like a scammer.

Re: I Want To Invest In Your Agricultural Business by braindee(m): 3:30pm On Jan 25
Either a scam or an idea harvester. I hope he can prove me wrong. There is an agricultural value-chain business idea that I have. If he or another investor interested, my WhatsApp is on signature.
siant:
Despite all the comments of those who have indicated interest since last year, you never seen anyone to invest with, you now need to leave agriculture section and run to family section to post this same your God forsaken investment with another moniker.
Re: I Want To Invest In Your Agricultural Business by Orwasen: 4:29pm On Jan 25
BEST AGRO SEEDLINGS
Call or Whatsapp Best Agro +2347069670428
*Palm tress
*Orange
*Mango
*Ogbono
*Guava
*Plantains suckers
*Cashew
*Pawpaw
*Kola nut
*Bitter kola
*Coco
*Coconut
*Moringa
*Pears
*Avocado etc

Re: I Want To Invest In Your Agricultural Business by wanked: 7:08am On Mar 11
Hi All,

I hope I am not late to the party. I am a diaspora Nigerian and I am looking to partner/invest in Agriculture/farming in Nigeria. I am looking for someone that has already started and looking to scale.

Please email your business plan/proposal to me kwicbike@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Invest In Your Agricultural Business by Tunjoel(m): 7:53am On Mar 11
wanked:
Hi All,

I hope I am not late to the party. I am a diaspora Nigerian and I am looking to partner/invest in Agriculture/farming in Nigeria. I am looking for someone that has already started and looking to scale.

Please email your business plan/proposal to me kwicbike@gmail.com
I sent you a mail. Kindly check Boss
Re: I Want To Invest In Your Agricultural Business by DawsonCole: 3:42am On Mar 31
siant:

Hello!

Thank you for drawing my attention to that. I am not in anyway affiliated to the other poster that plagiarized my content. I was looking to fund passionate young farmers, but most of the people that commented were either not serious about farming, or were not doing the type of agriculture I was interested in funding.

I did not ask anyone to share their business ideas with me (as the commenter below you is claiming) as I am not interested in any business idea other than conventional farming (plant-harvest-sell), neither did I ask anyone to send me any money, nor to contact me privately. All I asked was they should say (right here on this thread) what they are currently doing, provide pictures of their farm if possible, and say why they need investment in their business. I categorically said everything should be done publicly here on this thread.

Someone asked for my email so they can send their farm pictures (or whatever) to me. I provided it, but I later deleted it, as I could not verify if the pictures they sent to me were genuinely theirs or not.

Anyways, I am no longer interested in funding anyone I do not "personally" know.

Thank you for drawing my attention to the plagiarized content once again. It was not from me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bulk Snail Buying / Reduce Poultry Running Cost By 50%.use This (pictures) / we need buyer for PKO urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.