Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? (2196 Views)

Picture From TECNO SPARK 10 Festival In Lagos / Tecno Spark 10 Pro. Read This Before You Buy The Spark 10 Pro / Unveiling Of The TECNO SPARK 10 Series (specifications And Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by Thales01: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2023
Good morning,everyone..
So I have been thinking of buying a new phone for some time..
I have settled for the Tecno spark 10 pro because it suits the key needs I have when it comes to a smartphone (Good storage and efficient processor) at a price I can afford within my very tight budget(according to my research).
However,I have heard recurrent complaints about the durability of the battery especially how it drains very fast.I have also heard about the poor quality of the speaker and the inaudible sound it produces on phone calls.

For those already using this device,how true are these complaints?Pls be honest.

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by realsammie(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2023
i will also like to know cos i plan on getting this same phone..
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by chinos20(m): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2023
Thales01:
Good morning,everyone..
I have settled for the Tecno spark 10 pro because it suits the key needs I have when it comes to a smartphone (Good storage and efficient processor) at a price I can afford within my very tight budget(according to my research).
However,I have heard recurrent complaints about the durability of the battery especially how it drains very fast.I have also heard about the poor quality of the speaker and the inaudible sound it produces on phone calls.

For those already using this device,how true are these complaints?Pls be honest.
The speaker is just not that much loud but it's manageable and about phone call I have never encountered any problem with that.
The battery is very ok for me, without playing games mine can last over 18hours .
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by ahmedio2017(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
chinos20:

The speaker is just not that much loud but it's manageable and about phone call I have never encountered any problem with that.
The battery is very ok for me, without playing games mine can last over 18hours .

How much is the phone now self
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
Tecno phones are good.
I use xiaomi but of MUI and sure updates
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by Chasito(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
I used the Tecno spark 10 C,
the battery was very okay, and the speaker was clear too, maybe those that are complaining bought the defected ones

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by hharsnan(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
My spark 10c has been working perfectly .... running smooth as well . With games and always on data I only charge once a day and that's at night when I want to sleep
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by Thales01: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
chinos20:

Thanks..
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by EMREX02: 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
Tecno phones are good.
Hello, how have been your experience using Redmi 12? Does it lag or hang while in use?
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
EMREX02:
Hello, how have been your experience using Redmi 12? Does it lag or hang while in use?

Not really. Good experience over all

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by NFBI: 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
EMREX02:
What have been.... Not how have been...
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by pendusky(m): 4:53am On Oct 25, 2023
Thales01:
Good morning,everyone..

More pros than cons...

8G Ram can expand to 16G. 256GB ROM, 50MP Cam... Nice phone...
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by EMREX02: 5:38am On Oct 25, 2023
NFBI:
What have been.... Not how have been...
Thanks for the corrections.
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by EMREX02: 5:41am On Oct 25, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

Not really. Good experience over all
Okay, thanks.
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by seanwilliam(m): 7:12am On Oct 25, 2023
Now that phones are expensive, I can’t buy any products aside Iphone and Samsung(flagship)..,
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by Kakadancefreak(f): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2023
TECNO Spark 10 Pro is a good device.
Check reviews and then make up your mind.

The battery is good as well as speakers.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by Wanni25(f): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
Kakadancefreak:

You are right.
It's a device I recommend for anyone who is looking for something affordable.
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by Idarachris84: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
Kakadancefreak:

User friendly device.
Budget friendly too.
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by Fonjewel0(f): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2023
Thales01:
Good morning,everyone..

It's a good device.
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by Franktom247(m): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
It depends on what you want sha
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by KingUka: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2023
seanwilliam:
Now that phones are expensive, I can’t buy any products aside Iphone and Samsung(flagship)..,
I think Tecno and Samsung are now expensive too
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by 0xAaron: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
It's a good device
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by graceyJ1: 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
Idarachris84:

User friendly device.
Budget friendly too.
Especially the budget!
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by Shuregirl: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2023
Thales01:
Good morning,everyone..

based on my experience with Spark series, their battery lasts. I know that for sure. Spark 10 pro is not a bad buy
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by realsammie(m): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
realsammie:
i will also like to know cos i plan on getting this same phone..

I finally got this device (Spark 10 pro 128 ROM) last weekend. The phone is sweet and very sleek.
But the price is on the high men 😭😭
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by EMREX02: 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2023
[quote author=realsammie post=126715258]

I finally got this device (Spark 10 pro 128 ROM) last weekend. The phone is sweet and very sleek.
But the price is on the high men
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by Achilles100: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
[quote author=EMREX02 post=126715788][/quote]

how much did you get it?
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by tafat: 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
The device is amazing, it will surely serve you well once it's handled properly.
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by Yinksy09(m): 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2023
tafat:
The device is amazing, it will surely serve you well once it's handled properly.

You are right.
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by tafat: 8:11am On Dec 02, 2023
Shuregirl:
based on my experience with Spark series, their battery lasts. I know that for sure. Spark 10 pro is not a bad buy
yeah, but the king of battery is the Pova series.
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by Jacku: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
Tecno phones are good.
I agree with this
Re: Should I Buy The Tecno Spark 10 Pro? by Jacku: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2023
hharsnan:
My spark 10c has been working perfectly .... running smooth as well . With games and always on data I only charge once a day and that's at night when I want to sleep
how much did you get it for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Install XUI On Infinix Zero 2 / Check Out How I Customized My Browser (screenshot) / First Image Of Samsung Galaxy S9 Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.