Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) (45015 Views)

NYSC Denies Forcing Muslim Corps Member To Shave Beard / Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria / NYSC Asks Corps Members To Get Someone To Pay Ransom When Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by press9jatv: 10:11am On Oct 24, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5rcHGWKMQY

A proprietress ask her corp member to kneel down

What do we called this oooo?

Source: @Dammycream2 (Twitter)

1 Share

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by press9jatv: 10:11am On Oct 24, 2023
Haaa wetin be this now 😑😑😑😑😑

β€œThis has to be a skit” β€” Reactions after NYSC corp member is forced to kneel by proprietress

A lot of Nigerians on social media have reacted angrily to a trending video showing an NYSC corp member forced to kneel by a proprietress.

The corp member who serves in the school as a teacher was seen on her knees while being interrogated by the proprietress and another lady whose face was not visible in the video.

From the conversation heard in the short clip, it seems she is punishing her over her failure to work for which the corp member blames her menstrual cramps.

The proprietress claims if she had explained to her, she would understand as she is also a woman.

NYSC corp member forced to kneel by proprietress at her PPA.
However, this video has enraged many Nigerians who have noticed a trend of employers bullying young corp members at their PPA.

https://www.gistreel.com/this-has-to-be-a-skit-reactions-after-nysc-corp-member-is-forced-to-kneel-by-proprietress/

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2023
This is total Rubbish and Unacceptable!!

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by press9jatv: 10:18am On Oct 24, 2023
What kind of dumb kids do we have in schools and nysc this days.

I never see that person. I never.

What Effrontery.

234 Likes 18 Shares

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by press9jatv: 10:20am On Oct 24, 2023
It's written on PPA letter that a corps member should be treated like a staff of the organization, now let's be honest, can an organization management tell the staff to kneel down? This is why I don't like NYSC. It’s no more funny πŸ˜„

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by ahnie: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2023
The corp member is a disgrace to Nigerians as a whole.
She should be stripped of that khaki,the khaki nor even get market value sef.

This is one of the many reasons I don't like working for anybody and preferred being my own boss.

Knee down for person ontop wetin?ontop how much

198 Likes 14 Shares

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Wawelexy(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2023
The DG of NYSC needs to look into this and probably probe the school. This is arrant nonsense

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Merx(f): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2023
Wow! Very OBIdient lady

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by PlutoChief: 11:18am On Oct 24, 2023
Na jazz?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Jewessgratitud3: 11:18am On Oct 24, 2023
If she truly did what made her deserve such punishment then so be it. Big girl no dey for that one otherwise let her damn the consequences and jump the punishment.

Even she knows she deserves it thats why she obeyed. if you respect yourself, nobody will treat you anyhow

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by officialwdhtv: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2023
shocked
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Oreada: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2023
ahnie:
The corp member is a disgrace to Nigerians as a whole.
This is one of the reasons I don't like working for anybody.
lol it must be a skit. Cause I don't think this is possible. Ontop 5k wey them go pay grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by 900warriorz: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2023
I'd give the woman a big middle finger while screaming the words...what affront angry

I never see the person, you cant fit..it couldn't be. Say one kpako school proprietress go tell me make I kneel down during my service days grin

I show my Li, Zi and Club Matrons them shege cheesy The only Club president wey no do CDS Project grin

5 Likes

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by MVLOX(m): 11:19am On Oct 24, 2023
I don't believe dis

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by gare(f): 11:19am On Oct 24, 2023
press9jatv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5rcHGWKMQY

A proprietress ask her corp member to kneel down

What do we called this oooo?

Source: @Dammycream2 (Twitter)

Na them be this na, they're in power so they can do and undo, the emilokan gang

2 Likes

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by NapoleonHill: 11:20am On Oct 24, 2023
I no go do am sha.
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Timothy89(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2023
I can't flirt with a dumb Babe not to talk of marry one, imagine someone girlfriend kneeling down when she's not a pupil

you can hardly tell a grown secondary schools students to even kneel down lately

her boyfriend should be ashamed of her

33 Likes

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Gentilwork: 11:20am On Oct 24, 2023
Must be ment
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2023
Nawa o

This One Make To Be Speechless
Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Traevis(m): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2023
Coregists:
This is really serious, the way women dispense power enn, only God knows
why she sef go kneel down

10 Likes

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by 3seriez(m): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2023
That's the problem when you enter university at 14 - 16 years like some pointed out in another thread.
Some are still timid , and not self aware, assertive, confident etc. Don't know their self worth , get easily pushed around etc

24 Likes

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by IgOga(m): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2023
shocked

Na wa o.....wetin dem dey teach graduates these days.

When I served my principal sef dey fear me...I show am and VP shege grin grin grin

Dem nor come know who I be again...you give me trouble like this na Ministry of education go drag you.....small time dem dey call me EFCC grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2023
Women supporting women πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2023
Women and misuse of power

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2023
sad mushroom school grin. Probably one of those Aunty Mary INTERNATIONAL grin school. She for para and seek redeployment go elsewhere. Only God knw how many like her mama don torture

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by lexotan(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2023
Women tends to abuse power and leadership

12 Likes

Re: A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2023
Which state b this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday / What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas / Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.