Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

My Review Of The Training - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / My Review Of The Training (57 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Review Of The Training by Kateee: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty skeptical about taking an online graphic design course. I just wasn't sure how I was going to learn anything without being able to sit in a classroom and actually work on projects.

But I'm glad I gave this course by Sigma Academy a chance. It was honestly one of the best decisions I've ever made.

The course lasted for 2 months, and it was taught by a really experienced graphic designer. He was super knowledgeable, and he really knew how to break down complex things into easy-to-understand chunks.

We covered a wide range of topics, including typography, color theory, layout, and branding. We also got to work with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, which are must-haves for a designer.

One of the best things about the course was the amount of practice we got. We were working on several projects, and the teacher was always available to answer our questions. This really helped me put my knowledge into practice.

The price of the course was $320, but you could pay in installments. This made it a lot more accessible for me because I don’t earn much on my main job.

It’s great that you can actually start working as a designer right after the course and earn money. I already had two customers and plan on finding more on platforms for freelancers. I hope that soon I’ll be able to work as a full-time designer.

The schedule wasn’t always convenient for me, so I had to watch classes mostly in the recording, not online. But it was OK, because you can still ask questions in a group chat and the teacher or other students will help you.

Overall, I'm so glad I took this course. It was a great learning experience, and I highly recommend it to anyone who’s interested in becoming a graphic designer in a short time.

(1) (Reply)

Schools In Ikorodu(2024) / Overcoming International Economics Challenges: Top 5 Homework Help Services / Best Digital Marketing Course In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.