Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Content Writing, Can Someone Please Teach Me.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Content Writing, Can Someone Please Teach Me.. (315 Views)

Please, Who Can Teach Me. / Who Is Ready To Take Me As A Brother And Teach Me How To Make Money? / Can Anyone Teach Me How To Drive For #5,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writing, Can Someone Please Teach Me.. by Sunnyrado: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
Please I am looking for someone that teach me about content writing, I can read and write well..so what is the writing gan gan , that's what I want to know.. Thank you
Re: Content Writing, Can Someone Please Teach Me.. by Ejanlaa: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
Sunnyrado:
Please I am looking for someone that teach me about content writing, I can read and write well..so what is the writing gan gan , that's what I want to know.. Thank you
i can give you some pdf to read and some compiled tool on my google drive for free and I can teach you for a week and test your skill but if I wan mentor u will u pay for my time
Re: Content Writing, Can Someone Please Teach Me.. by gidson12(m): 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ejanlaa:
i can give you some pdf to read and some compiled tool on my google drive for free and I can teach you for a week and test your skill but if I wan mentor u will u pay for my time

I'm interested pls
Re: Content Writing, Can Someone Please Teach Me.. by Sunnyrado: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ok no problem..I will really appreciate it
Re: Content Writing, Can Someone Please Teach Me.. by Ejanlaa: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
gidson12:

I'm interested pls
chat me up whatsap o9o7733304o
Re: Content Writing, Can Someone Please Teach Me.. by Robertgreene1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
gidson12:

I'm interested pls
l won't only teach you content writing bro...l will link you up to a client that desperately needs writers. She currently pays me 6k for every 3000 words story l write for her....but the work load is just too much for me to handle....she gives me one story topic every day...so if you're very good in story writing...or learn very fast from me...l can be getting the gigs from her and be sharing with you...if you can write fast enough... that's 6k everyday for you bro....
I will only collect a little token from you before l teach you and link you up to her....
Contact me on 09029541178...
Please only contact me if you're serious...

1 Like

Re: Content Writing, Can Someone Please Teach Me.. by Maxcollins042(m): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
Sunnyrado:

Oga learning full for Google. Just search for 'Basics of content writing PDF' on Google and knock yourself out.
Re: Content Writing, Can Someone Please Teach Me.. by Dainty09(f): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
Please am interested I will like to learn as well. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Remote Job Opening / Vacancy For An Accountant / Hire Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.