Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) (62910 Views)

Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) / Kogi Advises Residents To Shun Cow Meat After 20 Die Mysteriously / Checkout This Delicious Frog Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
SETHARTHUR:
Some can still enjoy this country inspite of the hardship .
Which hardship, your parents refuse to look for money when the country was good. Full stop!

Sorry endure it!!!
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by ussv: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaija ! No matter the matter , we go survive lol
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by maxiuc(m): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
Obierika:
They probably killed about 4 or 5 cows to get this, the should have packed the meat in a more hygienic way
4 to 5 cows you must be joking this is closed to 50 cows and above
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by feedthenation(m): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
---this is so unhygienic---and serious health issue----
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by maxiuc(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
Obierika:

How did you know?
he's telling you the truth

Na for pastor birthday
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
...And that meat no go still reach o.

At least one quarter go miss. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Juanmike(m): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
The one sitting in there dishing out the meats would have dug his dirty fingers into his nose and also fingered his arsehole while washing and not properly rinse them before digging them into the meats to dish out.

Wonderful...

A cheap ass simple hand gloves would have suffice...common.

We've all eaten poopoo at some point in our eating history without having a clue...

look on the brighter side
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Sleekfingers: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
There are lots of stupid people in this country......

Nigeria is still faraway from civilization

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Konjiboii: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
SETHARTHUR:

Only a fraudulent individual will spend this stupendously without any regards. Every single person I know is adjusting their lifestyle. And yeah I know many rich folks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Cineinfo(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
post=126608466:
This is how beef is done and treated @MANNA.
Clean, healthy, Juicy, tender and delicious Barbecue Suya Burger......
We do beef right at dem MANNA 😉

Try to dey drop address

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
The one sitting in there dishing out the meats would have dug his dirty fingers into his nose and also fingered his arsehole while washing and not properly rinse them before digging them into the meats to dish out.

Wonderful...

We've all eaten poopoo at some point in our eating history without having a clue...

If you no wan chop leave am.Mamaput wey you dey go chop wey she or her sales girls get little child wey go poopoo,she go come use hand pack her pikin shit still use the dirty hand sell food give you nko?

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by CodeTemplar: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
The day importers start bringing in dried/fried meat from abroad is the day Fulani herders declare all out war on us.
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by ALFADOS(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

Wonderful...

No diseases in Africa lol, if you know, you know, so don't get it twisted lol
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Ensa777(f): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
pipnator00:
This na 40ft of trailer Load of heart disease.
Dear Nigerians, excess consumption of red meat is VERY bad for the heart!

Meat that only one person will get one piece.
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by mywells: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
Yorubad party can kill as many cows for an event.
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by olurotimi(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
Some of these awuuf na sacrifice ritual tinz.
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by SalamRushdie: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
This one na infection Dem dey find
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by NSK4U(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
But of a truth, this is a small meat. The cows killed here would not be more four. There are parties where up to 10cows are killed.

Like somebody said above, I think it's bro Ebuka's birthday party although I was thinking it's November anyway

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Amah70: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
People who stole Nigeria dry from 2015 will never run out of money.
Buhari said he was Anti corruption man. People foolishly believed him and voted him. Buhari ended up running the most corrupt govt in Nigeria ever.
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Raymeg7(m): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Checkout this 40ft trailer load of cow meat seen at an event recently

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSO7Pn5TmDg
imagine how people are spending money, while the only problem I have now is how to get job and feed my kids, God I will forever praise ur name, I know one day feeding will be thing of past

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by seanwilliam(m): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
pipnator00:
really ?
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by nicodemusic(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
pipnator00:

In another news, red wine is good for the heart... In this life, something must kill a man
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by MrBONE2(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
post=126608466:
This is how beef is done and treated @MANNA.
Clean, healthy, Juicy, tender and delicious Barbecue Suya Burger......
We do beef right at dem MANNA 😉
Oooooook damn MannaaaArrroomma Bwana, I can smell it right from here cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Banbanna(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
Most Nigerians no know that o. They can eat any meat looking substances. I grudgingly consume meat. I do wonder why their temple no dey pain them for chewing so much meat. Sometimes I do feel for the loads of cattle we slaughter day in day out.
pipnator00:

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by kay29000(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

Wonderful...

Lol. I took my 10 year old Niece to a big bakery in my area yesterday... She screamed when she saw how unsanitary the workers that handled the bread she always eats were cheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Kingluqman(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
pipnator00:
Too know!!! Shey dem tell you sey Na for one person?
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Kingzjayzee: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
SETHARTHUR:
we know them
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Kingzjayzee: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

Wonderful...

it's called self inoculation grin
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Kingzjayzee: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
Bullet01:
May God make it easy for us. Some people are still cashing out steadily
I dey tell u...amen ooo

1 Like

Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Kingzjayzee: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
wunmi590:

This is the type of party they called you will eat in the party and still take home.
as in mo gbò mo yaa grin grin
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by Kingzjayzee: 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
Sillymoderators:
Very unhygienic! Thueh!
Like say if them give u, u no go grab am put for mouth undecided grin
Re: Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) by billyG(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
This is madness!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shows The Food Items She Bought With N1,500 / Which Nigerian Local Rice Brand Is The Best ? / Animal We Killed During Night Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.