Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,872 members, 7,848,545 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

How To Publish Books On Amazon -earn $5,000 Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Publish Books On Amazon -earn $5,000 Monthly (132 Views)

How To Publish Books On Amazon - Earn $2,000 Monthly / How To Publish Books Om Amazon - Earn $5,000 Monthly / 2021 Affiliate Marketing - How To Earn $5 - $10 Daily Giving Out Free Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Publish Books On Amazon -earn $5,000 Monthly by Xeehart: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
Do you know that $1 equals NGN1,000 right now?

And we're all being affected by it. Who knows how the coming months and years will be like.

This means that now is a great time to look for online jobs or businesses that pay you in dollars, like Amazon KDP. If you haven't started yet, consider doing so. Let me explain in simpler terms, if you earn in dollars, you'll be better off than those earning in Naira.

For instance, if I earn $700 monthly (which used to be 500K in Naira), even if inflation pushes my monthly expenses to N400K, my $700 is now worth N700K. So, I still have N300K to spare. The value of the Naira is dropping, so it's wise to find an extra income source. This way, you won't go broke or suffer from depression.
I'll recommend you start with Amazon KDP. The most Amazing part about Amazon Kdp is that;
1. No need for referrals.
2. No need for email marketing.
3. No need to run Facebook or YouTube Ads.

All you need is your smartphone and internet connection. And you are good to go.

If You Are Interested Connect with me to get started.
Re: How To Publish Books On Amazon -earn $5,000 Monthly by Xeehart: 7:17am On Oct 26, 2023
Dollar will continue to appreciate against naira if the followings continue; Heavy debt servicing, collapse reserve, CBN injection of paper money into the system, politics and the biggest of its is SPECULATION by market cabals.

This is your chance to get a side job that will pay you in dollars and Amazon KDP is the best among others.
Re: How To Publish Books On Amazon -earn $5,000 Monthly by Xeehart: 4:49am On Nov 09, 2023
You have to lose your fear of failure. Failure is part of the process.

People who never fail never try. You have to fail.

You have to get it wrong in order to get it right. You learn nothing by trying nothing.

Blessed morning fam 😍

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday 2023: 6 Secret Ways To Make $2,500 [beginner Friendly] / The Challenges Of Weapons And Ammunition Manufacturing: A Comprehensive Analysis / Cross-border Traders Abandon Businesses Over Naira’s Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.