Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) (63389 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos / Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Dougad: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2023
Very young girl.

May she Rest in Peace!
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by AskNgige2: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2023
Toktee:
I am very sorry to say but am not mocking her, how is she innocent?
Do you know that fornication is a sin?
Do you also know that the wages of sin is death?
Did you know that is para ventures EFCC invade that guy house she will be arrested also?
Associating with criminals makes you a criminal.

Bro I agree with you..

Reason am asking God for grace to abstain till marriage, cos this days pple are not well, one fit even die in your room during sex.. my brother u are right and very important to get more close to God

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Roboto11: 9:54am On Oct 26, 2023
Aammee77:

the boldness comes from the illicit money knowing they'll hardly be turned down.
Babes want boyfriends who are richer than their own parents.

It doesn't come from illicit money.

It is part of their makeup.

There is no story of a regular boy approaching her so, we have to go with what we know.

Rather unfortunate that young Nigerian men try to rationalise slaying of girls for ritual purposes.

Pretty soon, girls would start abandoning Nigerian boys.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Roboto11: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2023
Toktee:
I am very sorry to say but am not mocking her, how is she innocent?
Do you know that fornication is a sin?
Do you also know that the wages of sin is death?
Did you know that is para ventures EFCC invade that guy house she will be arrested also?
Associating with criminals makes you a criminal.

Most of you talk like psychopaths.

Abroad, girls have affairs daily, and their bodies aren't always found in plastic bags.

Your brother abroad who got his stay found a girl who adored him and give him his status.

Is she meant to be put to death too?

6 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by VULCAN(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2023
It seems you know so much about her?

Tell us more like when and how they met?

Did her pastor warn her about him?

Did her mother know the young man?

Were they living together?

Pls enlighten us

CJStarz:

She didn't do any longer throat,she merely loved him which wasn't a crime but just that the guy has a wicked heart.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by ponishah: 9:57am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Marrying to them how?

Are yahoo boys not humans?

Abi na all yahoo boys dey do rituals

If the country was stable like a sane nation 90% of the youths won’t even think of fraud

I’m not consenting fraud but it’s far better than skull mining and drug peddling

Which one be girls are marrying them

No be person marry Tinubu?

If e pain you stop.
There is no difference between yahoo and ritual, all yahoo boys are ritualists, occultists, killers, robbers and thieves.
Dey deceive yourself.
If you like compare yourselves with your other colleagues, e no concern me.
ole, criminal like you, if you just sight police you begin run,
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by PrinceEma: 10:01am On Oct 26, 2023
Damn...look at the young fine girl. SMH.

Yahoo boys had the perfect looks and quality that attracts women - rugged bad boy looks, dread, their lives are all about fun, and once in a while they hit the money to flex these girls.

Even the quietest and nicest girl fantasize dating a man with the aforementioned package. It's women's innate nature. You can't change it. Which is why you should mind your business and stop advising, as long as she isn't your sister.

Who them kill or use will learn by herself.

Me wey be man hate dealing with any young man with yahoo looks. Yes, I stereotype. Until I'm sure of your legit source of income, I don't keep them as friends and in business I keep my guards up when dealing with anyone that looks or dresses like them.

Good these ediot was nabbed. He will spend his life in jail.

To the girl . . Well, I don't know you. Everything is in God's hands

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by OBTOREPA(m): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2023
Farfalla:

Just see how bitter you boys are. You can't even hide your hate for women. So none of you will condemn the murderer but see it fit to condemn the victim? Are you boys okay at all?

If roles were reversed would you blame the man?
No one is supporting or hating anyone. If you see fire and you knows that it will burn you if you touches it and yet you entered into it, what do you expect.
You know that anyone dating a Yahoo boy is sitting on time bomb, so why do you girls do it.
For Love? Definitely not.
Advice your gender biko
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by loswhite(m): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Marrying to them how?

Are yahoo boys not humans?

Abi na all yahoo boys dey do rituals

If the country was stable like a sane nation 90% of the youths won’t even think of fraud

I’m not consenting fraud but it’s far better than skull mining and drug peddling

Which one be girls are marrying them

No be person marry Tinubu?
What is yahoo? It is name giving to ppl that have unknown source of wealth. A kidnapper call himself yahoo boy. Arm robbers call themselves yahoo boys. Ritualist call themselves yahoo boys. How can you tell the difference as a lady? The truth is most girls are just after money and show off. They always insult hardworking men and belittle them. The so-called hardworking men then stop hardworking and join the yahoo gangs. Nigeria Is a terrible and disgusting society because of evil leaders. This are the same leaders celebrated by the citizens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:

She didn't do any longer throat,she merely loved him which wasn't a crime but just that the guy has a wicked heart.

U love a dangerous human being in which ur life is at stake? May I not blinded by such love. Amen.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by DKM123: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2023
DKM123:
Most Nigerian men are just pure evul....

Watch how the same Nigerian men will have absolutely nothing to say to the one whose sin is slaughtering a full humanbeing like chicken but have a lot to say for the one whose sin was being naive and falling for a guy who told her he loves her.

No one is even advocating to this stewpid boys that ritual k!llings don't work but all thier veins are protruding victimising the victim all over again.

Make una no worry. Your sisters, daughters, cousins, relatives dey queue.
Basteerds!
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 10:11am On Oct 26, 2023
There was no way she could have dated him if she knew he was a killer and one likely to kill her as well.Simple logic.

Fiscus105:

U love a dangerous human being in which ur life is at stake? May I not blinded by such love. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Pimine: 10:11am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:

Loved a yahoo boy eh? Dey play. Greed, immorality, and idiocy combined on this one. I feel bad for her though. Some of us weren't saints but God showed us mercy.

The devil has no good intentions for anyone.
It is, therefore, my earnest prayer that our youth will come to the knowledge of God and resist the devil.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Toktee(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2023
Roboto11:

Abroad, girls have affairs daily, and their bodies aren't always found in plastic bags.

Your brother abroad who got his stay found a girl who adored him and give him his status.

Thank you.

So you see why they need to be careful?
You said abroad where there is security of life and human life is valued.
In Nigeria the case is different.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 10:13am On Oct 26, 2023
And will the knowledge of the details you seek change your perception of her?

Rest easy.

VULCAN:
It seems you know so much about her?

Tell us more like when and how they met?

Did her pastor warn her about him?

Did her mother know the young man?

Were they living together?

Pls enlighten us

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by saysoo: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:

Why will not love the one that is alwayr reading or the one living in the hostel that are poor? She went for shinning things to show off and paid the price of fornication. Some of her friends will still fall victim.
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 10:16am On Oct 26, 2023
You may be right but let's not forget she was still too young to have deciphered the evil signs,if at all d man showed any. Love is blind,right? Pls let's just not judge her.These killers can pretend to be saints. Wolves in sheep clothing.
Let the law take its full course on the man.

Realguyman1:
Which kind yeye love bdat one? Why will someone be falling in love with a criminal, when she knows that the crime of that person might also implicate her? That's stupidity and not falling in love.

One thing I have come to understand in this life is that; for any good or bad thing that happen in this life (especially bad things), the feelings and signs are always there. Some people do ignore the bad feelings and signs they sees maybe due to circumstances in life, why many ignore in act of stupidity.

So many bad things that have been befallen our women "especially of lately", is the act of stupidity. And another thing that I have come to understand in this life again is that women (especially our African women) always like to learn in the hard way. If African woman never fall victim of bad things, she hardly retraced her steps.

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Roboto11: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2023
Toktee:
Thank you.

So you see why they need to be careful?
You said abroad where there is security of life and human life is valued.
In Nigeria the case is different.

Na the same abroad one man don kill 22, injuring over 60 and counting.

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by goody2019: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2023
All those boyfriending and supporting Yahoo Yahoo are dining with bloody demons. Their days of recording are coming fast. You can't play with fire and not get burnt.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2023
If not that you ordered me to 'shut up', I would have given you some cogent answers to your question.
Cheers!

Eniitankorede:

Please shut up!!! How can a woman love a criminal and expect satan not to visit her one day?
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 10:19am On Oct 26, 2023
Angel55555:

The penalty for murder is death, not jail time.
Supported!
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by ajailer(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Na now Una know? Who born nairamarley wey dey sing rubbish and glorify rubbish? Almost all the female teenagers don turn oloshos and their parents are alive collecting and having the mind to eat from the money.its amazing

When people where shouting against Yahoo and he sang am I a Yahoo boy,Sam Larry ti settle e,bado sneh ti settle e.what were you thinking? Some people were even saying nairamarley is the voice of the street,he's the voice for Yahoo boys.

When the few people call out decadence Una go say nobody holy so because nobody holy Na make we continue encouraging monsters to grow.

I remember some years back, Idris Abdul Kareem spoke against this Yahoo menace and the attendant violence and cultism that it Will come with, everybody stood up to silence him.they called him all sorts of names on Social media.they called him agbaya, he's envious of those New artistes,old glory,clout chaser etc

bro my "nobody holy" means that we are all to blame for not speaking out till the good voices in the society is heard but then it's the responsibility of each parent to ensure their ward comes out positive for the sake of the society cos if the pikin turn out bad, the nuclear family are most of the time the first victim.
I never for once liked Naira Marley especially for the "Marlians no dey wear belt" mantra, I have always disliked him, his lifestyle and kind of music but when I see ol' Gees dancing to his tunes, I am always careful not to be labeled a hypocrite.

Na those girls wey dey sell their glory and future for olosho cruise dey pain me pass and this is the result of lack of parental guidance. I know a lady whose mother was a virgin when she was conceived and I tell you something, you need to see the said lady's life.... doors of favour everywhere, na up up moves she dey always make and when I checked her history, I discovered that the mother that birthed her was an unstained woman but can we talk of that with our girl these days, girls wey dey no different from Esau in the bible.

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2023
CutSoap:

Love🙄🙄🙄 which girl go love because of love sake, dey play 🤣 🤣🤣

Some innocent ones do. She looked too innocent to be wild.
May God rest her soul.

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2023
Oh well, but Supposing she didn't know he was a dangerous man and mistook him for an angel? Stuff happens,men. I only gave her the benefit of the doubt.

PureFace1:

It wasn't a crime but human should be ready for the consequences, repercussions of their actions and decisions.

I'm sure she knew the kind of man she was in love with and how dangerous he is.

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2023
Josephkabila12:
which love dis junkie dey talk about here sef.
Reasonable people can disagree without resorting to verbal abuse.
Bring up reasons why you feel she wasn't in the relationship out of love so I can engage you.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Symphony2: 10:28am On Oct 26, 2023
Did I hear naive and falling in love? What a dumb and naive justification. My sister wey like free money go fall victim that one concern her.

I can't that a guy that earn 80k a month gang whr una dey. They will never take advice. The ones wey dey miss pass the ones wey we dey hear.
DKM123:
Most Nigerian men are just pure evul....

Watch how the same Nigerian men will have absolutely nothing to say to the one whose sin is slaughtering a full humanbeing like chicken but have a lot to say for the one whose sin was being naive and falling for a guy who told her he loves her.

No one is even advocating to this stewpid boys that ritual k!llings don't work but all thier veins are protruding victimising the victim all over again.

Make una no worry. Your sisters, daughters, cousins, relatives dey queue.
Basteerds!
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:
There was no way she could have dated him if she knew he was a killer and one likely to kill her as well.Simple logic.

Someone who is not working and leaving large?

Is yahoo boy not synonymous to killer boy?

Has she not read thousands of girls used by yahoo boy?

U too are accomplice, instead of u to blame her, for other girls that are reading the post be careful about dangerous guys, u keep defending and amending.

Until it happens to someone near you ,for u to understand the pin, perhaps u aren't a G boy.

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Dshocker(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Another one down, more to go until oloshoism is cured.

How is she an olosho?
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by kkins25(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2023
Roboto11:

Psychopaths? Psychopaths are actually intelligent. Most here are just children with no brains, or at best, the intelligence of a monkey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by CJStarz: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2023
U don't blame the dead whose side of the story you never heard.
Thanks for engaging.

Fiscus105:

Someone who is not working and leaving large?

Is yahoo boy not synonymous to killer boy?

Has she not read thousands of girls used by yahoo boy?

U too are accomplice, instead of u to blame for other girls that are reading the post be careful about dangerous guys, u keep defending and amending.

Until it happens to someone near you ,for u to understand the pin, perhaps u are a G boy.

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by SpaceAngel: 10:44am On Oct 26, 2023
Too bad that young men go into this kind of thing just to drive cars. It's just not making sense, this has turned humans to animals. Weep for this generation of Nigerians that don't know good from bad, no conscience , nothing like humanity, worship only money with nothing in the head. Some even justify the act that the lady knew whatever the guy was into or even if she was a devil, it doesn't mean another human should kill her to make money. My heart goes out to the family that lost a loved one. It's not easy to train a kid from infancy to this level and one idiot, beast of an animal just kills her and even cuts her to pieces like beaf. The guy should be fed to lions and not even tried in a law court as law court is for humans not animals. He'll later blame the devil for what he did. Nonsense angry angry angry angry
Re: Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2023
CJStarz:

For ur mind u think say u made sense, right? Who and what are you to judge the girl? Do you know their story apart from this u read online? It didn't occur to you that they might have been lovers when the boy was as poor as a church rat? Are you aware the poor girl might not be aware of his source of livelihood? He might have lied to her that he he either hit a jackpot in betting or won some 'contracts'? Even if she knew he was a Yahoo boy, she might not have known he was also a ritualist. When you are in love,you trust your partner TOTALLY & ABSOLUTELY! One can only imagine the SHOCK and ANGUISH she went through knowing that the one she loved and trusted was the one killing her.
Do not blame the girl entirely. D guy betrayed her. He will pay dearly for it.

Btw,who tell u say I be lady? Sake of say I dey defend the poor girl?
Oga receive sense.

If you are in love yet u see a dangerous signals and ur brain couldnt detect them, u deserve whatever comes out from it.

If they were in relationship before the guy suddenly became rich, having noticed she couldn't fathom how he got his riches, what stop her from flying away from him?

Let me tell u about me. My very closest friend wen we were growing up, because of hardship he became (babalawo) herbalist,...... immediately I started distancing myself from him gradually, until we completely went apart without single fight.

Oga, closer to a diabolical person, (friend or lover) when u urself is innocent,.......u re a potential sacrifice on the day demons would need urgent blood.

If u like keep on flirting with G boys, if u re not one of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

8 Suspected Prostitutes Arrested At Azazi's Abandoned Lagos House (Photo) / Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Woman Murdered At Agbor-nta In Delta State (very Very Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.