Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,271 members, 7,849,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Know Who Are His Friends Before Dating Him. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Know Who Are His Friends Before Dating Him. (162 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / 3 Nigerian Couples Who Are Friends: Before & After Babies (Photos) / Viral Photo Of 4 Friends Before And After Motherhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know Who Are His Friends Before Dating Him. by theInfinity: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2023
The popular saying of "Show me your friend, I will tell you who you are" still remain golden till eternity. The rate at which young are using their girlfriends for ritual killings are alarming. You date a guy whom you know his friends are yahoo boys and those his friends have influenced him to go into such act, but you remain in such devilish relationship, all because you feel he is "caring". Never date any guy who can be negatively influenced by bad friends or what they see on social media, as a lady, you are sitting on a time bomb that will son explode. Date a man who has a positive future plans for himself. Unfortunately, urgent 2k will not allow many girls to think clearly. A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Know Who Are His Friends Before Dating Him. by theInfinity: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2023
Most, if not all those girls know what the guy they are dating are into, but they decide to turn blind eyes because they are benefiting until they become the victims.
rdsco:
So you're blaming the girl, the victim?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Woman's View Of Paternity Fraud / If You Are In Aba / Know The Difference Between Your Star And Your Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.