Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

A Global Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Global Business Idea (160 Views)

Why Sanofi Is Not Leaving Nigeria, Changing Its Global Business Model / Meet Chibuzo Oraeto: One Of The Owners Of A Global Biscuit Brand / Global Business Partners Urgently Needed Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Global Business Idea by netpro(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
What business, product or service can be produced and offered from Nigeria that can gain global patronage?

It may or may not necessarily be a high-end. But has to be something needed everywhere.

If we can articulate and conceive this, if charged in Naira, it can make a difference.

Nlfmod, Mynd44
Re: A Global Business Idea by wittywriter: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
netpro:
What business, product or service can be produced and offered from Nigeria that can gain global patronage?

It may or may not necessarily be a high-end. But has to be something needed everywhere.

If we can articulate and conceive this, if charged in Naira, it can make a difference.

Nlfmod, Mynd44
After you.

netpro:

Everyone should contribute nobody has a monopoly on knowledge.

I have also fancied:

A satellite-based internet connection data-only service. If it does not require base stations and individual device installation, better.

Even if it requires a device, it should be simple and cost little or given out for free. Like a rechargeable pocket device.

The main selling point should be a dead-cheap subscription rate.

Should have an app to manage subscriptions. Charged in Naira. eNaira wallet as the only payment option.

What do you think?

The main challenge in exporting from nigeria is the lack of political will to make nigeria an enabling economy for producing export worthy commodities plus services.
I lost interest to suggest immediately e-naira was seen in your writeup, it reminded me of the government's lack of sincerity to progress productively.
Why is the government not transacting with the e-naira token on blockchain platforms?...our nigerian political leaders are only good at creating gagging policies. SMH.
netpro:

The eNaira sounded like the government finally gets it - the need to embrace digital currency. Even if it is not floated, iti can have the value of physical Naira. I believe the banking sector will feel their financial ecosystem was expanding beyond their control.
Have you seen the banks aggressively publicize e-naira ...it's because the purpose wasn't well defined hence abuse will be inevitable .

Wittyness
Re: A Global Business Idea by netpro(m): 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
wittywriter:

After you.

Wittyness

Everyone should contribute nobody has a monopoly on knowledge.

I have also fancied:

A satellite-based internet connection data-only service. If it does not require base stations and individual device installation, better.

Even if it requires a device, it should be simple and cost little or given out for free. Like a rechargeable pocket device.

The main selling point should be a dead-cheap subscription rate.

Should have an app to manage subscriptions. Charged in Naira. eNaira wallet as the only payment option.

What do you think?
Re: A Global Business Idea by netpro(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
wittywriter:

After you.

The main challenge in exporting from nigeria is the lack of political will to make nigeria an enabling economy for producing export worthy commodities plus services.
I lost interest to suggest immediately e-naira was seen in your writeup, it reminded me of the government's lack of sincerity to progress productively.
Why is the government not transacting with the e-naira token on blockchain platforms?...our nigerian political leaders are only good at creating gagging policies. SMH.

Wittyness

The eNaira sounded like the government finally gets it - the need to embrace digital currency. Even if it is not floated, it can have the value of physical Naira. I believe the banking sector will feel their financial ecosystem was expanding beyond their control.
Re: A Global Business Idea by netpro(m): 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
Another good idea will be:

Having Medical Tourism. If we have a unique treatment or service, it can be established here, it will attract patronage from far and wide.
Re: A Global Business Idea by maestro299: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
netpro:

Nlfmod, Mynd44
We already have one; our entertainment industry!

2 Likes

Re: A Global Business Idea by netpro(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
maestro299:
We already have one; our entertainment industry!

On point.

Is there what we can do, a setup, any arrangements or service that can be billed in Naira and it will attract global patronage?
Re: A Global Business Idea by TreasureHunter(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:
Another good idea will be:

Having Medical Tourism. If we have a unique treatment or service, it can be established here, it will attract patronage from far and wide.

I don't think our medicare is good enough to attract medical tourists from other countries

(1) (Reply)

Selling A One Year Used White Toyota Sienna Car At 1.2m Naira / Bath Towel Sizes: Understanding Standard Dimensions / Fairly Used Hp Laptop For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.