Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Blaqbonez Ft Black Sherif– Road Runners - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blaqbonez Ft Black Sherif– Road Runners (197 Views)

Black Sherif & Others Call For Reduction Of Foreign Music In Ghana / MP3: Prince Kaybee – Uwrongo Ft Black Motion, Shimza & Ami Faku / [music] Jayo Ft Black Geez - Abomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blaqbonez Ft Black Sherif– Road Runners by kinglaxon: 2:12am On Oct 27, 2023
Nigerian Afrobeat sensation, Blaqbonez, a tremendously gifted artist, makes a triumphant comeback to the music scene with his brand-new, captivating work, “Road Runners.”

Which he captioned "I think it’s my best intro ever. Black Sherif was ridiculously insane. It’s me looking through the lens of this guy that has got to these heights, but he’s still very aware of everything that’s going on. People are like, ‘Where has Blaqbonez been?’ Because now I’m travelling a lot. Nobody ever knows where I am. And when I come [home], I’m one of those people that [won’t] tell you I’m back. I just come into the country below the radar—you are shocked when you see me. And so that’s basically what the song is about. I’ve been out. I’ve been on the road, I’ve been distant. I’m just trying to get money."

You won’t be sorry if you give this song a go. So plug on your headphones and get ready to groove.

DOWNLOAD HERE

(1) (Reply)

Kashcoming Ft. Seyi Vibez – How Low (remix) / Upcoming Artistes With Good Musics Follow On IG @theartistemafia / VIDEO: Oritse Femi – Agadatu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.