Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

How Much Does It Take To Advertise On Guardian Or This Day. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Does It Take To Advertise On Guardian Or This Day. (11779 Views)

Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian / Nigerian Banks That Advertise On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Take To Advertise On Guardian Or This Day. by aeon(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2011
Does anyone have the full info and size caption on this?
Re: How Much Does It Take To Advertise On Guardian Or This Day. by Emmyz: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2011
To advertise in the two newspaper is simple, all you need to do is
1. identify the size you want - Newspaper rate is determined by the size of the advert. i.e. A full Page colour in Guardian is N478,920 Thisday is N450,000 (exc 5% VAT)
2. The rate(cost) is also determine by the type i.e. Colour or Black & White
3. The 3rd is the position you want your advert. If you want front page bottom strip, ear piece, Page 3, Page 5 or Page 7 (all these pages attract surcharge)

So i will advise you determine what you want to do before you start asking for rate.

Moreso, i can help your with your advertising (i actually work with an advertising agency) and placement by telling you if your ad is ok for the print or no and which print medium is the best, what day of the week is better. i.e if you are advertising to youth btw 16 - 26 especially those looking for job or new line of business (Guardian Tuesday is cool). If you are talking to decision makers, Thisday on Monday is the best. If you are targeting women that stay at home or work ( Punch Saturday and Thisday Style is the best)
I can analyse media pattern for you, so it will be good you have a knowledge of the people you are speaking to and when best to speak to them before you start advertising in the newspaper. I'm giving you this information because many adverts are placed everyday with little impact on client business, thus they end up not getting the proposed Reach and ROI.
If you have more questions feel free to contact me at jaittojeffrey@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Take To Advertise On Guardian Or This Day. by mattikang: 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
How do one determine the size in practical terms. i have visited Punch, Guardian, SUN and Vanguard newspaper websites. They gave same technical expalnation as to the size without sample e.g., 2 x 1, 1 x 1, 1 x 2.............................how do one determine the size then?
Re: How Much Does It Take To Advertise On Guardian Or This Day. by lumi45: 9:51am On Jan 21, 2016
How much does coloured half page cost in vanguard
Re: How Much Does It Take To Advertise On Guardian Or This Day. by mrsage(m): 5:32am On Jan 22, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Private Sector Investment In Cement Industry Hits $7bn / Nigeria Ranks 7th On Pos Transactions In Africa / Innoson Car Manufacturing Co. Begins Operation In Nnewi, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.