Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

First Bank Interview, What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interview, What To Expect (1757 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Notable Signs That You Had A Good Or Bad Interview- What To Do Afterwards / Nafdac January 2012 Interview: What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Interview, What To Expect by belgium: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2007
hi guys,
congrats to all that passed the test. please can anyone tell the house what to expect in the interview
Re: First Bank Interview, What To Expect by nellycobs: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2007
has the first bank test been released ? pls let's have more details
Re: First Bank Interview, What To Expect by favourdamy(f): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2007
the intervw is not too diffcult,last time it was in 2 stages,1st you discuss in groups of 4 or 5 on any topic they bring.they want to see how you will work in a team.just make sure you say smthing meaningful.the 2nd stage is the one on one with the panel.check all the dates in ur cv and make sure it tallies with ur certs ,be ready to explain why you want to work in a bank,espacially if ur area of study has nothing to do wit banking.just be confident and audible,God who has brought you this far wont let you down.sucess to all of you
Re: First Bank Interview, What To Expect by VIC4U: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2007
pls can somebody help ?
A friend of mine lost his fbank ID no.
Re: First Bank Interview, What To Expect by Spiwes(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2007
@ VIC4U;

To retrieve FBN id, just click on where u can print IV, then u will see a place for those that lost id, then u fill ur name and date of birth, and the id comes out.
Re: First Bank Interview, What To Expect by TOOPURE(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2007
Hey vic4u jst log in with ur surname, and then follow the instruction u will see. 4 the interview , I seriously agree with favour cos I went 4 the one in April but wasnt calld till now.U shld expect questions like: what is/are ur career aspirations. then if u r nt a buisness related student, U have an adv and disadv. the is that u might be lucky to fall into the hands of people dat dont really knw about ur course, the disadv is that U have to prove that u r ready to work in a bank. So make sure that u hype there bank and do not compare them with other banks. make sure that u stick to anything u say and try not to say much. try and learn there history and make sure you knw about there stock and the first 4 leadin bank stock in the NSE. Most of all Trust in God cos if its urs no man can come ur way iiiii. much love and goodluck to u guys. Guys make sure you wear a suit and a nice shoe, if u dont have go and borrow. ladies do not wear anything that wld expose ur chest, and no matter what continue smiling at the panelist. I f you do not knw any qestion say , sorry no idea. remember do not argue with them, cos the room wld present itself. if u r being shouted on, jst smile it off pls. Goodluck to u all
Re: First Bank Interview, What To Expect by VIC4U: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2007
@SPIWES& TOOPURE
THANKS A LOT I HAVE SEEN IT

(1) (Reply)

Securing A Ticketing Job In Aviation Industry With O-Level Certificate / Imo State Government To Give Out Over 11,000. Registration Is On / Team Bloggers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.