Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Your Advice Will Be So Much Appreciated. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Advice Will Be So Much Appreciated. (262 Views)

Avoid Office Politics At All Costs." I DISAGREE - That Advice Will Kill You / I Need To Leave My Confort Zone, Pls Ur Advice Will Help / Please Any Information About Nathan Limited Will Be Appreciated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Will Be So Much Appreciated. by Aplaudez(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hello all! I need your inputs with this.

I am currently undergoing training with a microfinance Bank, basic salary is 75k, if you meet target for the month is around 150k plus your salary monthly. The training is 6weeks, i just concluded 5th week today.

Now i got a remote offer as an operation manager, basic pay is 60k per month, target and all others is and 60k too, totalling 120k monthly.

What do you think i can do, said I've invested a lot on the banking training job, plus the fact that I'm in my last week of the training.

Please your inputs will be so much appreciated.
I'm to resume the remote job tomorrow according to the offer letter.

Thanks!
Re: Your Advice Will Be So Much Appreciated. by sherylbaky(f): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
What's the organisation with the 60k offer into?
Re: Your Advice Will Be So Much Appreciated. by Aplaudez(m): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
sherylbaky:
What's the organisation with the 60k offer into?

It's an e-commerce firm, into the sales of wig.
Re: Your Advice Will Be So Much Appreciated. by sherylbaky(f): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aplaudez:

It's an e-commerce firm, into the sales of wig.
Don't even bother yourself.

Stick to your microfinance, if the management of a finance company is good and it's well structured, continuous growth (in term of salary and promotion) is something certain for the staff.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Will Be So Much Appreciated. by soccerlite: 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
Sebi it's remote

Can't you do both

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Cities For Job Opportunities In The UK For Nigerians / We Are Hiring At Our Salon & Spa In Victoria Island / Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.