Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Remedy For HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE/HYPERTENSION.. Prevent Sudden Death - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Remedy For HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE/HYPERTENSION.. Prevent Sudden Death (303 Views)

Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently / How I Cured My High Blood Pressure/hypertension With Cheap Natural Remedy / This sudden Stuttering Problem is making me depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remedy For HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE/HYPERTENSION.. Prevent Sudden Death by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
REMEDY FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

High Blood Pressure is a killer disease, it needs to be dealt with completely, and those of you drinking energy drinks, alcohol, apeteshie etc, it's better you stop before you kill yourself, high blood pressure sometimes has no sign,no symptom except you do a check.

Also day to day stress, anxiety, thinking and the kind of diet we consume on a daily..

You need to embrace herbs and take good care of yourself...

With just chikini money because of economy situation I'll do the herbs for you and you'll be alright...

Drink morning and night, after few weeks go do a check up

1 Like

Re: Remedy For HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE/HYPERTENSION.. Prevent Sudden Death by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
Potent HERBS for hypertension and high blood pressure contact me
Re: Remedy For HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE/HYPERTENSION.. Prevent Sudden Death by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2023
Contact me

(1) (Reply)

Are You Struggling To Lose Weight? Get This FREE Ebook FAST! / Residential Cleaning Services / Http://metaboostsite.com/luxoderm/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.