Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises (51796 Views)

Gunmen Raid MOCPED, Lagos; Lecturer, Student Shot Dead / Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises / Niger Delta University Student Shot Dead On Campus (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Opanka44(m): 6:56am On Oct 29, 2023
Firefyta:
Which Oba?
Dey play lol
Oba wey na lordi
You see Benin and makurdi till thy kingdom come fraternities are there to stay.

I swear.. that makurdi dey fear me die. See dat north Bank side
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Anansa0003: 6:57am On Oct 29, 2023
pocohantas:

Shallipopi should go and talk to his younger brothers. Oba of Benin should tell his council to curse them. angry

If 1st semester is like this, how 2nd semester go be? People doing cultism in 2023 are stupid sha. Men dey find money, you dey do cultism.

Wasn't it this same school they killed a Kegite leader earlier this year? They should shut down the school for 1 year. Let their heads calm down.
the kegite na senior bruh for Maphite
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Dennisochampa: 6:57am On Oct 29, 2023
The fact that I went to this school and graduated without joining a cult group or getting killed is a miracle for me.
Uniben boys, their head no dey ever dey house....
These same people Killing today are the ones that will become leaders tomorrow and yet we expect Nigeria to somehow become like USA overnight....
It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Cjizzy(m): 7:05am On Oct 29, 2023
Dshocker:

If you like shut it for 100yrs, cultism will never stop in that school.

You see places like Rivers state, Edo state and Delta state; Both mama, papa, brothers and sisters are into cultism.
My state Rivers state don dey cool down

Boys don dey commot hand for cultism especially in schools.

1 Like

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by pretydiva(f): 7:10am On Oct 29, 2023
This should be cult related. Say no to cultism, there’s no gain in it
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Exceed15: 7:13am On Oct 29, 2023
For those who wants to join cult I m happy to announce to you that this how you will end.
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Lovemeharder(f): 7:24am On Oct 29, 2023
Omg!
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Greenfaces: 7:24am On Oct 29, 2023
davillian:
You don't need to be a cultist before they kill you......
Surviving in that school takes the grace of God
Make we leave am like that
I finished from uniben and you're right. They can look for your trouble and still want to fight you.
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Dshocker(m): 7:24am On Oct 29, 2023
Cjizzy:
My state Rivers state don dey cool down

Boys don dey commot hand for cultism especially in schools.

Story.... Guy it is not possible.
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by folake4u(f): 7:24am On Oct 29, 2023
pocohantas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVCvXFDQdVc?si=f4NOFOUkYbTqvbNP

That is Folake4u's favourite musician. cheesy

Na only this song I like na grin grin and it's cos he repped the Benin culture well. cheesy
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Cjizzy(m): 7:29am On Oct 29, 2023
Dshocker:

Story.... Guy it is not possible.
I graduated from RSUST, now RSU. Ask people that have lived in Rivers State especially Port Harcourt to tell you UST hands but as it stands now, the school don calm scatter..
I'm not saying cultist no dey, I'm saying the number is dwindling
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by pocohantas(f): 7:39am On Oct 29, 2023
folake4u:

Na only this song I like na grin grin and it's cos he repped the Benin culture well. cheesy

Same reason I love the video. Nonsense singing boy. cheesy
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by folake4u(f): 7:40am On Oct 29, 2023
pocohantas:

Same reason I love the video. Nonsense singing boy. cheesy

Yeah I know right.

Go and listen to his pepperline pepperline. grin
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Godmademan(m): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2023
The unexamined life is not worth living.....socrates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by AbujaLagos: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2023
Uniben always sounds cultist in ear. Cultist is part of their general courses
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by d33types: 7:51am On Oct 29, 2023
Purvan:

STFU

Kegites is not a cult nor a fraternity

It's a social group

Guyman, forgot that yarn. It's a known fact that most kegites are strong men. Probably
>95&
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by davillian(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2023
Greenfaces:
I finished from uniben and you're right. They can look for your trouble and still want to fight you.
You know they are some students that it's from house to school to church then back home....
My own can be from house to school to bear parlor , to girlfriend house to party then home late night ....
Just .ix it any how it goes....
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by sweetveek(m): 8:06am On Oct 29, 2023
tiswell:
mistaken identity still dey
i swear that one hard, i believe they always monitor the person for a very long time before they attack too, so its difficult to mistake somebody for another person. Also, they might kill if you're close to who they're after too

2 Likes

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by barinedan(m): 8:13am On Oct 29, 2023
Leave cultism and focus on your academics they won't listen, see how he wasted his own life. People will start blaming the devil
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Amayabor1: 8:14am On Oct 29, 2023
Firefyta:
Which Oba?
Dey play lol
Oba wey na lordi

Oba of Benin join cult? Shey if men find you to explain this your statement, them go say boys dey over do.
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by sweetveek(m): 8:15am On Oct 29, 2023
TheGift:

How is this much different from what he said? When someone can be killed just because he talked to a babe that one cultist is interested in.
I doubt if dey will kill you bcux of babe except you involve their rival cult members, highest na intimidation,beating and disarming dem go do you
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Castro007(m): 8:34am On Oct 29, 2023
E nor go pas , dem no get joy
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by sylve11: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2023
Purvan:

STFU

It's a social group

He didn't tell you Kegites are frat na.

He said most people use kegites as cover up.
sad cool
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by RiversPikin: 9:23am On Oct 29, 2023
God have mercy
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2023
Firefyta:
Which Oba?
Dey play lol
Oba wey na lordi

Make Maktown boys no vex why you call their name oh.

Wadata boys no happy grin
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:59am On Oct 29, 2023
Angrigowt:
I love tha dough...
More than u know.
Ooohhhh uuh.
Gotta let it show..
I love that dough

I Pop magnum while Jigga back's up, Roca-fella bad boy collabo with true MCs with mad dough
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by HimName: 10:49am On Oct 29, 2023
flokii:
Cultism destroys.. say no to cultism.

I remember those rough days, plenty gunshots, sleeping in the open, no doors.. who go die go die.
Na so one guy escape death by the whiskers in my presence at Jaja hall.. very close drive by shooting o, the guy for don go.
Where is the gain in cultism?.

Dis one sound like OSU story going by the name of the hall mentioned. I understand 'Jaja' na common hall names for university environments.
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Triangles1(m): 11:09am On Oct 29, 2023
jumper524:
ohh Oba dey follow shout aye abi?
dey follow them share kokoma.
na this kind lie una dey use take bam people.
even if oba na cultist, no b this stupid level of killing students who are like his children..

One bottle Hennessy for you, you're on point.
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by rinzylee(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2023
Purvan:

STFU

It's a social group

Relax and read his statement again.

Just breathe and read it slowly

"Most cultists cover up with Kegites"
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Slimwhyt(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2023
Purvan:

STFU

It's a social group

Social group kee you there. Dey play!
Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by mywells: 11:53am On Oct 29, 2023
This UNIBEN cult wahala too much,the last time a kegite leader was shot on his face can you just imagine how cruelty that sound,this time final year student shot in the school premises,the school authority should scrap this cultists issues starting from kegite or whatever it's call.

1 Like

Re: 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises by Jesse6(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2023
Yeah
Great bro 🙌
Firefyta:
I Was just trying to buttress your point bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government / Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) / Did You Regret Going For Masters Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.