Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice (863 Views)

Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna / Anita Odia Hasn't Had Any Romantic Valentine's Day Experience / Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice by Rebuker(m): 3:54am On Oct 28, 2023
During a recent podcast session with Chude, Pyna, the winner of BBNaija season 7, made the claim that no woman can truthfully say she hasn't had one or two abortions. This sounds like a joke, doesn't it?

What is your take on this her assertion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AihuwUAylRo
Re: Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice by MS247: 4:03am On Oct 28, 2023
cool

Asewooo

Stop generalizing your own attitude to feel better

Some of our teenagers may start believing this lies

That was how they sold us the idea that there are no more virgins in cities

Alas... Virgin dey

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice by contentresearch(f): 4:09am On Oct 28, 2023
Very silly assumption to make. Own your sins and stop generalizing to make yourself feel better. Not condemning those who have(he who has no sin should cast the first stone), it's just annoying to have people open up their mouths and waaaaaah....nothing tangible comes out if it.

6 Likes

Re: Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice by Westerhoffe(m): 4:31am On Oct 28, 2023
The silly statement.
Re: Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice by Mjshexy(f): 5:06am On Oct 28, 2023
You think every woman is as crazy, wayward, perverse and erratic as you are, madam speak for yourself and stop generalizing your horrible lifestyle , many of us still know what decency and discipline is.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice by adegunahmed(m): 5:35am On Oct 28, 2023
Nothing can shame the shameless, with this much open, unrepentant confession to abortion with no sense of remorse or morals.

Funny enough, A man will still simp for her after admitting to killing an unborn child in public without mortification.

4 Likes

Re: Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice by pyyxxaro: 5:51am On Oct 28, 2023
Fooolish swine
Re: Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice by advanceDNA: 6:14am On Oct 28, 2023
Lol.... If na man talk am....them go say na hatred and misogyny......

Their gender don cast them, fling them under the bus.... u go see Dem go rush come here now dey form saint..... grin grin

I remember my guy wey do him NYSC for one hospital for ago.iwoye...dont wanna cast the clinic but it's popular for those wey go OOU..

.... nigga said he did an average of 20 abortions a week....and he's not the only doctor in the clinic handling abortion appointments per day.......

I mean..it's one thing to fvck ....almost everyone is guilty of fvcking..... it's another thing to fvck around like there are no risks at all....

....I sometimes don't get why the gender that carries the bulk of risk of abortion display no caution or control......instead they come and shout "what of the men".... "It takes two tango".... I laugh when I see these comments ......
Like..i don't get how and why you want the gender that doesn't miss any period, doesn't get pregnant, have no womb to lose, face no risk of dying on the abortion table, to be cautious in your behalf.......as in...the gender that has very little to lose.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice by Padipadi(m): 6:20am On Oct 28, 2023
Olosho oshi!
You think all girls are like you?
Some things are meant to be censored cos of the impact in lives of upcoming ones who may think it's right to freely have sex before marriage and get abortions.
More so, all these their podcasts are done deliberately to generate their talaka kobo-kobo traffic. She deliberately made that statement to generate attention!
These days, it's anything for the glam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice by garriAndsugar: 6:52am On Oct 28, 2023
You guys give these people unnecessary attention.
There's no intellectual difference between phyna and the average street girl.
Re: Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice by Beverlyjean(f): 7:15am On Oct 28, 2023
I have never had an abortion.... just because she did ...she now thinks every woman is like her... I just don't know how this degenerate won BBN

1 Like

Re: Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice by IamAsiri: 7:17am On Oct 28, 2023
Rebuker:
During a recent podcast session with Chude, Pyna, the winner of BBNaija season 7, made the claim that no woman can truthfully say she hasn't had one or two abortions. This sounds like a joke, doesn't it?

That's because bad people always think every other person is bad like them.

1 Like

Re: Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice by Chibuzoc(m): 7:22am On Oct 28, 2023
Lies lies lies

1 Like

Re: Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice by Tallesty1(m): 7:39am On Oct 28, 2023
Stop giving mic to these idiots

1 Like

Re: Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice by TheKingsmann(m): 7:41am On Oct 28, 2023
MS247:
cool

Asewooo

Stop generalizing your own attitude to feel better

Some of our teenagers may start believing this lies

That was how they sold us the idea that there are no more virgins in cities

Alas... Virgin dey

That girl is so dumb

1 Like

Re: Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice by Unbreakable26(f): 7:53am On Oct 28, 2023
Nonsense
Do you think every lady is like you? ?
Own your sin in peace don't drag others into it.

1 Like

Re: Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice by CJStarz: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2023
She's a disgrace to womanhood.
She's damaged beyond repairs.
Re: Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice by EBMedia: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2023
Re: Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2023
Rebuker:

Bomboklat!
Bombtueeek! So the girl wey tell me she is still a virgin 🤔 ah xo na lamba, she dey 1 or 2 scores. IPade di ori bęędi, she go run 3
Re: Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice by abbasajao(m): 8:32am On Oct 28, 2023
A typical Ashewo believes everyone one is like them.

1 Like

Re: Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice by Simdyofficial(f): 8:54am On Oct 28, 2023
shocked E be like say na true oo... Fear catch me. But this boy say make we keep am... We hustle well marry asap.. now bobo is a big daddy with lovely baby girl... I abstained till I met someone I know is capable.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Nnena Dating? / Q&A: Students Fight Star Actor Over Babe / How Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.