Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

THE CREATOR FOR A WEEK. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE CREATOR FOR A WEEK. (139 Views)

Can The Creator "Judge" The Created / The Existence Of The Creator Is Best Discussed Face To Face. / The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE CREATOR FOR A WEEK. by kushme: 5:47am On Oct 28, 2023
Hi Nlders,

Well, I don't know if this should be here or Philosophy section!

So, I was awake sometime around after two(am) randomly looking for something new to watch on TV. As some people could tell, there's nothing new aside the bombing of Gaza strip, the protest from different countries calling for the bombs to stop dropping and the Gaza's biggest hospital facing a collapse due to lack of fuel, water and medicine.

With heavy heart to the immature babies in incubators and innocent victims from both sides, I moved on, flipped more stations and got to one of our local stations where you sometimes see some of these MCs/presenters with funny, odd colored hair do walking in different streets asking random people questions for cruise sake. However, I was captivated with this particular question the mc asked.

What would you do, if you're a God for one(1) week?, below were some the answers from people;

* An elderly woman said, she would bless(no specifics) everyone in the world

* A man said, he would gift one car, one house to everyone

*Another man said, his family will be the first priority before any other thing.

* A young lady said, she's going to bless everyone, heal people who are suffering from one ailment to another.

* One guy said, he's going to take away the corrupt nature in every man. Saying that Naija is like this because of corruption.

* A dude said, he would replace religion(christianity and Islam) with Unity..

* Lastly, he asked two friends abi na gist mates, none of them had anything to say, just smiling.. sad

Now, there I am, watching and thinking how homo sapiens were simply listing and trying to fix the flaws of their creator.

As for me, food hunger should not be part of the human body. People should eat because they want to. Like, social eating with family and friends(soul food kind of thing), or maybe you like that particular meal and would love to enjoy it but not for nourishing the body nor fighting starvation that leads to malnutrition.

Tell yours.
Re: THE CREATOR FOR A WEEK. by PythonTutorial2(m): 6:33am On Oct 28, 2023
🤔
Re: THE CREATOR FOR A WEEK. by kushme: 10:40am On Oct 28, 2023
PythonTutorial2:
🤔

You still dey think am?

say yours already. shocked

(1) (Reply)

How The Trinity Doctrine Got To Africa. —-reno Omokri / Brethren, Beware Of Her!!! / KUSH & The Table Of Nations Propaganda [MUST WATCH] #akibansi #ejagham #kush #er

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.