Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

"Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo (47186 Views)

Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / Lady Fights Against Her Yahoo Boy Neighbours, EFCC Reacts (video) / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by GanagiBitrus: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2023
tesppidd:
grin

You be yahoo boy?

The emphasis on yahoo boy is because there is a tendency for the Yahoo boy to kill that girlfriend in order to make his yahoo boom.
And the girls know this.

A girl dating a yahoo boy is just like a man who has got toddlers in his home keeping a lion as a pet.

Now what could be more stupid than that?
No, I'm not & thanks for the explanation.
But anyone including yahoo, who kills his girlfriend automatically becomes suspect #1 & will always be caught.
To me, girlfriends to kidnappers, armed robbers, yahoo etc are all the same so nothing special.
Even husbands kill wives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by YourKarma: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
3ice9ce:
Igbo culture of shaming women is sick. You won't allow women inherit her own father's property, would dehumanise a widow, would make excuses for rapists of all sorts. Is it a curse to be a woman in Igboland?

May none of this guy's daughters live as old as that girl who was killed.
You're a hopeless fool, a complete bastard and an ingrate. Why don't you call out the person who made the post instead of dragging his tribe into it?
Are you insane!!?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Okechinwadike: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
but there is nothing wrong with what this guy said. ladies and already made guy na 5/6 they don't care how the guy make money

1 Like

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by lexy2014: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
he shouldnt have apologised. just talk your thing commot face. the prostitute that said all women have done abortion because she has done abortion, did she apologise?

2 Likes

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Johel(m): 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
post=126670210:
"Every time a girl is killed by her Yahoo boyfriend, it gives me unexplainable joy" Male Facebook user, Kosi Ugo, writes following the death of Justina Otuene Nkang

Read What Kosi Ugo, Wrote On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

A Male Facebook user, "Kosi Ugo" has said he is pleased whenever a fraudster kills his girlfriend.

Kosi Ugo made the controversial statement after Uniport student Damian Okoligwe killed his girlfriend Justina Otuene Nkang.

Reacting Kosi Ugo wrote on Facebook: "Every time a girl is killed by her Yahoo boyfriend and it makes round on social media, there's this unexplainable joy I feel in my heart that money cannot buy.

“I always feel like looking for the boy to shake his hand and thank him for a job well done.”

His post was not well received and he made another post On Facebook, As Sighted By to try to explain his stance and to apologise for his initial post, but his apology fell short.

Source: BLOG

Me too, I derive joy when a yahoo boy kills a girl.

1 Like

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by YourKarma: 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
Alvin212:
Grown man

Stay for your room dey decieve your self

Out there in the street

Na girls dey beg Yahoo boys for friendship

During my NYSC, a girl I was asking out told me she can't go out with me because I wasn't into fraud, she said it's only yahoo guys have the kinda money to fund the lifestyle she wants.
Lolzzzz..I still laugh whenever I remember that

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by siofra(f): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
Sick mofo! angry

I swear after seeing this, I would hate to associate with any man. Y'all are psychotic devils, seriously.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by FahBuLous: 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
Una de look down on us wer de hustle legit..
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Connected1: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
3ice9ce:
Igbo culture of shaming women is sick. You won't allow women inherit her own father's property, would dehumanise a widow, would make excuses for rapists of all sorts. Is it a curse to be a woman in Igboland?

May none of this guy's daughters live as old as that girl who was killed.
Keep Quiet.

This has nothing to do with Igbo Land.

2 Likes

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by stamapro(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
Is today I agree with the statement, from the opinion of a person you get to know if he or she is an animal or human being !!! This animal just proved it.

1 Like

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by GanagiBitrus: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2023
Komu1048:

Many prostitute are not happy with the life they r living, if a job with a better income comes they will leave prostitution. But Dating a yahoo boy/ young ritualistic is a dream of most of this young girls.

They see it as the best accomplishment they can ever attain, if d bobo come dey get money steady dey buy them latest gadget. They can trade their parent just to be with d yahoo boy
Right. Many girls will readily choose a yahoo boy as boyfriend.
But I don't think they deserve to die for being friend to yahoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by FILEBE(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2023
Foolishness
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Yomit71(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2023
greedy girlfriends, so stupid in love with materials possession,
Radaradaa
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Kingjames(m): 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2023
The Police in Sapele have arrested a 26-year-old man, Destiny Ogheneovo, for allegedly murdering his girlfriend (Jennifer Aaron) in Sapele Local Government Area of Delta State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Omoluabi16(m): 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
Kosi ugo matter don reach here. This guy's is so dumb. He jumps on any trending news for attention.
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by nairalanda1(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2023
siofra:

You're very stupid! No offense. You can never be too careful when it comes to a man.

Did she know Did Justina know?
Don't you know men lie? People change?
Ted Bundy, the famous American serial killer will go out at night to commit despicable crimes against women and still come back and act normal with his girlfriend and step child and they didn't suspect a thing.

So, shut the Bleep up you hear?!!?!

Bundy was a very chilling example of a normal looking serial killer.
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Kepukepu: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
He's passing a very good message.
If you cannot take thr pill then cry

3 Likes

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Moneyyman: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
These yahoo boys have friends and families; do you become happy when they kill their fellow guys? Or have you no heard cases of guys who escaped ritual death from their yahoo friends?

Stop being stupid! Maybe the girls made poor decisions to date yahoo guys but that doesn't excuse ritual killings! Stop it!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by akin33(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
It will soon be your sister turn. Then you will feel what the family of the decease are feeling too. Animanu.
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Gratefullheart: 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jeon:

Women, Men don't care about you damn existence. So learn to be by yourself .

You see how Beastful he is, yet a girl will still follow this one.
women are thief just like there mother eve that scattered ever ything with the devil against Man,ones u show them love that is missing in there life..the next thing is Money Money money...why them no go use for ritual oloriburuku..

2 Likes

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Gratefullheart: 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2023
women are thief just like there mother eve that scattered ever ything with the devil against Man,ones u show them love that is missing in there life..the next thing is Money Money money...why them no go use for ritual oloriburuku..

1 Like

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Jeon(f): 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
Gratefullheart:

This is how to identify those passing through ancient poverty. And will do anything for 5 Naira, this was how a man sold his friend to rivals and was given 4,500naira.

Your mothers that you gender are killing for rituals,are they after Money?
what happened? why are they getting killed by the children they gave birth to?.

.This is the 3rd or 4th male that I throw this question to, but I'm not getting any reply.

9 Likes

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Jeon(f): 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
siofra:

You're very stupid! No offense. You can never be too careful when it comes to a man.

Did she know Did Justina know?
Don't you know men lie? People change?
Ted Bundy, the infamous American serial killer will go out at night to commit despicable crimes against women and still come back and act normal with his girlfriend and step child and they didn't suspect a thing.

So, shut the Bleep up you hear?!!?!
The handsome guy with a perfect innocent looking face, attractive smile , chilling, cool and charismatic traits can charm a lawyer and winning cases with sweet talks . So with all these who would've thought he was dirty if not the helped of his mouth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by esegift93: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Gandrova: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
victorclean:
A bit foolish. He is still better than Islamic terrorists BEHEADING KAFIRS
you may be the next target bastard

1 Like

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by jogojogo: 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
post=126670210:
"Every time a girl is killed by her Yahoo boyfriend, it gives me unexplainable joy" Male Facebook user, Kosi Ugo, writes following the death of Justina Otuene Nkang

A Male Facebook user, "Kosi Ugo" has said he is pleased whenever a fraudster kills his girlfriend.

Kosi Ugo made the controversial statement after Uniport student Damian Okoligwe killed his girlfriend Justina Otuene Nkang.

Reacting Kosi Ugo wrote on Facebook: "Every time a girl is killed by her Yahoo boyfriend and it makes round on social media, there's this unexplainable joy I feel in my heart that money cannot buy.

I think Igbos are born haterss....They hate with ease when they feel they have lost a course.
Its not his fault. He is naturally wired that way,,,, I exaggerate not

“I always feel like looking for the boy to shake his hand and thank him for a job well done.”

His post was not well received and he made another post On Facebook, As Sighted By to try to explain his stance and to apologise for his initial post, but his apology fell short.

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Gandrova: 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
It clearly shows he is mentally unstable with his comments

1 Like

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by jogojogo: 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
post=126670210:

I think Igbos are born haterss....They hate with ease when they feel they have lost a course.
Its not his fault. He is naturally wired that way,,,, I exaggerate not
This is his reaction for losing out on a girl he is/was interested in..

2 Likes

Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by soccerlite: 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ritualist kill anyone even men.

Why should anyone celebrate the killing of another person when it's not a war situation.

Kosi has brought a curse upon his head
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Dexy4yah(m): 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Me, I'm not smiling!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Na you no wan smile be that o
Re: "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo by Kepukepu: 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
Moneyyman:
These yahoo boys have friends and smilies; do you become happy when they kill their fellow guys? Or have you no heard cases of guys who escaped ritual death from their yahoo friends?

Stop being stupid! Maybe the girls made poor decisions to date yahoo guys but that doesn't excuse ritual killings! Stop it!
yahoo is a crime, a friend of a yahoo boy is a criminal.
Anybody validating yahoo is a thief and a dangerous person

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials / Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested / Young Man Murdered In Benin By Cult Group This Morning (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.