Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,163 members, 7,852,963 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Should I Have A Change Of Mind About The Yorubas - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Should I Have A Change Of Mind About The Yorubas (318 Views)

This Lexus RX 330 Will Change Your Mind About Nigerian Used Cars!!!! / Change Of Ownership For Naija Used Cars Call/WhatsApp: 08182880902 / Vehicle Registration| Driver's License| Change of Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Have A Change Of Mind About The Yorubas by greggng: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
Yesterday a yoruba man came to buy my car . He was praising me cos of the way I handle the transaction...I ask him why all this praises ...he said I know you are igbo ...igbo man has A1 in business ...He told me the only yorubas that hate the igbos are yoruba politicians ...not yoruba business men . That without igbos business is dead in Nigeria. .He told me never to be angry with the yorubas cos majority of them.dont share same view with yoruba politicians . What do you think about this ?
Re: Should I Have A Change Of Mind About The Yorubas by adefitim(m): 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
Na like this cooked up story dey be.....

Hope you get what you want from this post sha

1 Like

Re: Should I Have A Change Of Mind About The Yorubas by yarimo(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
greggng:
Yesterday a yoruba man came to buy my car . He was praising me cos of the way I handle the transaction...I ask him why all this praises ...he said I know you are igbo ...igbo man has A1 in business ...He told me the only yorubas that hate the igbos are yoruba politicians ...not yoruba business men . That without igbos business is dead in Nigeria. .He told me never to be angry with the yorubas cos majority of them.dont share same view with yoruba politicians . What do you think about this ?
the man forgot to tell you someone said

Re: Should I Have A Change Of Mind About The Yorubas by MightySparrow: 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2023
No need.

Proudly ọmọluabi.

If don't like yorubas, go and hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Have A Change Of Mind About The Yorubas by budaatum: 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
MightySparrow:
No need.

Proudly ọmọluabi.

If don't like yorubas, go and hug transformer.

Imagine the ignorance required to conclude that not all members of a tribe are stupid and ignorant based on the interaction with one person from a tribe.

Says more about the op than those he refers to.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have A Change Of Mind About The Yorubas by OBTOREPA(m): 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
I have nothing to say.
Re: Should I Have A Change Of Mind About The Yorubas by 3ice9ce: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
greggng:

Why did you run to Lagos after you finished school? Why didn't you remain in Igboland?
You are doing middle man in Gowon Estate, selling cars and feeling good. Can you try that in your own place without getting kidnapped?

Only stupid Igbos hate Yorubas and only stupid Yorubas hate Igbos. Provided there is mutual respect, everyone would be fine. Don't do what you can't take. That is the key.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Have A Change Of Mind About The Yorubas by greggng: 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
3ice9ce:

Why did you run to Lagos after you finished school? Why didn't you remain in Igboland?
You are doing middle man in Gowon Estate, selling cars and feeling good. Can you try that in your own place without getting kidnapped?

Only stupid Igbos hate Yorubas and only stupid Yorubas hate Igbos. Provided there is mutual respect, everyone would be fine. Don't do what you can't take. That is the key.

I am not here for ethnic chest beating ..us never in my character . One thing I can assure you is that if igbos are allowed to live this country you will now know the real meaning of competition . Lagos was the former capital of Nigeria Comprising of many ethnic group...same way you find lots of Americans in New York.....only in niigeria will a fellow Nigeria be ask what he is dooing in another part of Nigeria. It shows how backward we are in this country. The leader of ipob is on custody cos he wants freedom for his igbo people ...if Nigeria can release him.and grant igbo the freedom to have there own country I can assure you that igbos will not have reason to be in lagos . Eve if they are here you will appreciate them as an investor not a competitor ....I have seen Chinese and indians use yoruba people ad factory worker ..turning them ad slaves ...same company has a Nigerian chairman that collected money to betray his people . The only reason you value them is cos they are not competing with you . Untill igbos got there own country the competition will continue . Is a stupid question to ask why igbos are in lagos . Aside lagos tell me any south west sate thst is viable economically...it means if you make any igbo land capital of Nigeria...it will still attend same status as lagos . Thsts common sense .

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Clean Registered 2011 Mercedes Benz E350 Black / Direct Foreign Used 2020 Mercedes Benz Gt63s Amg For Sale / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.