Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Help Me Get A Job And Take One Month Salary Or We Can Reach Any Better Bargain ' - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me Get A Job And Take One Month Salary Or We Can Reach Any Better Bargain ' (766 Views)

A Clean Office Job Of 100k Salary Or An Unbefitting Business Of 400k? / Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? / Do Insurance Companies Pay Salary Or It's Just Commission? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Get A Job And Take One Month Salary Or We Can Reach Any Better Bargain ' by Newbietroll: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
Please good and well meaning Nigerians help a brother get a job and am willing to give one month salary or better we can negotiate what I will give. life has been hell. I graduated from UNN since 2014 and I studied metallurgical and materials engineering. I'm also doing my masters now in UNN to increase my chances, but I don't have any job to support my family, I just freelance any urgent 2k job I find available and it has not been easy. Please if you have any idea that can help me, I will be extremely grateful. preferably Nsukka or Enugu. But right now anywhere I am willing to relocate. plz someone help a brother.
Thank you
Re: Help Me Get A Job And Take One Month Salary Or We Can Reach Any Better Bargain ' by GodWrites: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
Newbietroll:
Please good and well meaning Nigerians help a brother get a job and am willing to give one month salary or better we can negotiate what I will give. life has been hell. I graduated from UNN since 2014 and I studied metallurgical and materials engineering. I'm also doing my masters now in UNN to increase my chances, but I don't have any job to support my family, I just freelance any urgent 2k job I find available and it has not been easy. Please if you have any idea that can help me, I will be extremely grateful. preferably Nsukka or Enugu. But right now anywhere I am willing to relocate. plz someone help a brother.
Thank you

Your degree is useless in this job market. If I had known what i know today, I wouldn't even go to the university. Hop on Linkedin and start building your connection. Your masters wouldn't help you, because there are many with over 5 masters and PhD still struggling to get a job.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And Take One Month Salary Or We Can Reach Any Better Bargain ' by DyingFetus: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
The guy above me is a complete dimwit

MME is a good course, na you no know wetin you do for school

Drop your shoes , look for any vocational training institutes and take a welding course
Re: Help Me Get A Job And Take One Month Salary Or We Can Reach Any Better Bargain ' by MidasTouch15: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
Newbietroll:
Thank you

I work in a recruitment firm. Send your CV to limitedbrainiac@gmail.com. if any opportunity arises, I will let you know.
Re: Help Me Get A Job And Take One Month Salary Or We Can Reach Any Better Bargain ' by NaijaphiliaBlog: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
There are solid jobs out there, and you don't need to induce or pay anybody to assist you get one.

CHECK
www.nairaland.com/7851192/thread-job-seekers

SUBSCRIBE
www.naijaphilia.com/blog

FOLLOW
www.twitter.com/naijaphiliablog

Best of luck in your job search. Expecting good news from you soon!

Newbietroll:
Thank you
Re: Help Me Get A Job And Take One Month Salary Or We Can Reach Any Better Bargain ' by Newbietroll: 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
MidasTouch15:

I work in a recruitment firm. Send your CV to limitedbrainiac@gmail.com. if any opportunity arises, I will let you know.

Ok. I will do that quickly. Thank you
Re: Help Me Get A Job And Take One Month Salary Or We Can Reach Any Better Bargain ' by Newbietroll: 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
NaijaphiliaBlog:
There are solid jobs out there, and you don't need to induce or pay anybody to assist you get one.

CHECK
www.nairaland.com/7851192/thread-job-seekers

SUBSCRIBE
www.naijaphilia.com/blog

FOLLOW
www.twitter.com/naijaphiliablog

Best of luck in your job search. Expecting good news from you soon!

Thank you very much
Re: Help Me Get A Job And Take One Month Salary Or We Can Reach Any Better Bargain ' by aysnoopy(m): 11:02pm On Jan 14
MidasTouch15:

Can you also help me
I study civil engineering and I have HND certificate (2015)
I'm currently doing my B.Eng program in civil engineering as well
Please I'll appreciate any assistance from you.
Hunger is about to snatch away my family from me
Thanks
Re: Help Me Get A Job And Take One Month Salary Or We Can Reach Any Better Bargain ' by Jahzara: 11:02am On Jan 15
aysnoopy:

Can you also help me
I study civil engineering and I have HND certificate (2015)
I'm currently doing my B.Eng program in civil engineering as well
Please I'll appreciate any assistance from you.
Hunger is about to snatch away my family from me
Thanks

Have you gotten a job if not immediately DM on WhatsApp or call
Zero Eight Zero Six Four Five Five Three Five Six Five
Re: Help Me Get A Job And Take One Month Salary Or We Can Reach Any Better Bargain ' by Jahzara: 11:02am On Jan 15
Newbietroll:
Thank you

Re: Help Me Get A Job And Take One Month Salary Or We Can Reach Any Better Bargain ' by aysnoopy(m): 12:09pm On Jan 15
Jahzara:

I've DM on WhatsApp sir

(1) (Reply)

Side / First Inland Bank Interview?help / Act Fast (vacancies In An It Firm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.