Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,870 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Digital Marketing Course Bundle - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Marketing Course Bundle (115 Views)

How Much Is A Bundle Of #50 Note / Bundle Africa A Nigerian App, Better Than Luno / VTU Portal, Data Bundle Portal And Bulk SMS Portal In A Single Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Course Bundle by Christian768: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
Are you struggling to get your business noticed in the noisy digital landscape? It's a common challenge. With countless competitors vying for attention, it's easy to feel lost in the crowd. Your website traffic might be stagnant, and your social media efforts could be falling flat. The problem is clear: you need a breakthrough in digital marketing.

Imagine the frustration of watching potential customers slip through your fingers while your competitors thrive. The missed opportunities, the untapped potential – it's enough to keep you awake at night. Without the right strategies, your business could remain stuck in this cycle, losing ground day by day.

But there's good news. Our Digital Marketing Course is the solution you've been searching for. It's designed to equip you with the latest, proven techniques to grab the attention of your target audience. From SEO strategies that boost your website's visibility to social media tactics that engage and convert, we have you covered. With this course, you'll gain the knowledge and tools to conquer the digital marketing landscape.

Don't let your business struggle in obscurity any longer. Take action today and enroll in our Digital Marketing Course. Your success story begins here. Say goodbye to the problems, embrace the solutions, and start achieving the results you've always dreamed of.
Re: Digital Marketing Course Bundle by Christian768: 2:58am On Oct 31, 2023
From Struggling to Soaring: How Our Digital Marketing Course Transformed Lives

In a small town, not too long ago, there was a dreamer named Sarah. She had a burning desire to turn her passion for digital marketing into a thriving career. But the road was tough. Sarah struggled to make ends meet, and her dreams seemed like distant stars in the night sky.

Day after day, Sarah saw others succeeding in the digital world while she was stuck in a 9-to-5 job she despised. She longed for the knowledge and skills to make her mark, but she had no idea where to start.

Then one day, Sarah stumbled upon our Digital Marketing Course. It was her light at the end of the tunnel. She made a leap of faith and invested in herself. With dedication, she delved into the course materials and learned the secrets of SEO, social media, and content marketing.

As the days turned into weeks, something incredible happened. Sarah began implementing what she had learned, and the results were astonishing. Her website's traffic surged, her social media engagement skyrocketed, and her email campaigns converted like never before. She was in awe of her own success.

Fast forward a few months, and Sarah's life had completely transformed. She had quit her soul-crushing job and started her digital marketing agency. Her income was flourishing, and her dreams were now a reality.

Sarah's story is just one of many. Our Digital Marketing Course has turned struggling dreamers into successful digital marketing experts. If you're ready to make that leap of faith, to go from grass to grace just like Sarah, then this course is your ticket to a brighter future.

Join us today and start your journey towards a life you've always dreamed of. Don't wait for success to find you; grab it with both hands! Your story could be the next one we proudly share.
Re: Digital Marketing Course Bundle by Christian768: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2023
Let Me Show You How To Make A Million Naira...Very Fast...Anytime You Want!

This would be long, but it will change your life.

...I am not making this up, it really would.

The first guy I watched apply this thing did over 100 million naira from an ecom business that A LOT of people struggle to make 10 million naira from.

And the first year I applied it, it made me 1 million naira – in a single day. And prior to that I had NEVER made 1 million naira in bulk...ever before in my life

This is how important what you are about to learn is...so remove every single distraction, grab your favorite drink and read this – VERY SLOWLY

First, 1 Million naira is not such a big deal.

1 Million naira is about $833

A ONE BEDROOM house rent in Dallas, Texas is about $1,000 per month.

Which is ₦1M+ – every month.

In Lagos, on the other hand; you can get a self con apartment for one year at that price.

Which means that a waiter in the US who lives in a one bedroom flat and pays $1,000 in rent monthly makes at least that amount in a month. SOMEHOW.

Do you now see the problem?

The reason you are not making a million naira as regularly as you want now is because it is a big deal to you. NOW.

70% of the time it is not because making 1 million is hard, you are not making it because it seems like a big thing.

If it was your rent, and you would be thrown away at the end of the month if you do not pay it – chances are you will likely figure out how to raise it.

I know, right now you are telling yourself – ‘’Czar, you can’t compare the US with Nigeria. Their economy is better, they get paid better than us here’’

Well, I thought the same thing too.

And it was that same thought that kept me away from making it.

It starts in the head, and no – this is not some believe it till you make it mumbo jumbo.

Let me explain.

Before I made my first 1 million naira in a day, I thought I had to make it SLOWLY....and I had to make it over time, saving it little by little....till I saw my mentor using 1 million naira to run ads for just ONE WEEK...

...and this guy spent 1 Million in ad, and did 5 million at the end of the week.

I know a guy who sells Ice-blocks in Enugu, he makes an average of 250,000 naira WEEKLY selling ICE-BLOCK in bulk.

KEYWORD is BULK.
BULK.
BULK.
BULK.

The reason you are not making 1 million naira as easily as you want now is because you don’t have ‘’Bulk Mentality’’.

You are a CHICKEN, you are scared as hell and you are shivering like a little worm they poured salt – when you should have balls.

Like you are doing now, telling yourself that you need capital to start doing anything in BULK...when I just told you someone makes 250,000 naira selling ice-blocks.

See your problem now?

Your lack of imagination...your lack of balls...that is what is holding you back.

This is the same thing that my ‘’100M Mentor’’ made me see. The problem was NOTHING else but three things:

• One; how I saw MONEY. The figures you think is a Big deal won’t EVER enter your account.

• Two; The reason you think it is a Big deal is because you don’t SEE how you can do what you do in BULK. When you do it in Bulk, hitting the big figures are easy.

• Three: You don’t know how to make GOOD OFFERS.

Now here is the GOOD-NEWS

If you learn how to do THREE, it fixes ONE & Two.

That is, if you learn how to make GREAT OFFERS, it will start making you MONEY that will HELP you see you making a MILLION naira easily, and that CONFIDENCE will get you to start giving that OFFER IN BULK.

It is a game of numbers. And it increases EXPONENTIALLY

If you sell to 1,000 people, and convert 1% it is 10 sales.
If you sell to 10,000 and convert 1% it is 100 sales!
If you sell to 30,000 and convert 1% it is 300 sales!

Now watch this....

If you sell to 100,000 and convert at 1% 1,000 sales.

This is the secret of the big boys, it is easier in BULK.

Percentage conversion is kept constant, but the return is GROWING like crazy. Freaking getting pushed off the roof.

Now imagine if the CONVERSION moves up to 2%....or 3%

(1) (Reply)

Is Investing In Defense A Good Idea? / Apart From Money,what Other Benefit Does Trading Give? / Loan App | Stashfin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.