Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,378 members, 7,861,046 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

See The Player That Collapsed In The 89th Minute And Saved Alot Of Ticke - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Player That Collapsed In The 89th Minute And Saved Alot Of Ticke (1021 Views)

Drama In The Tunisia Vs Mali Game As Referee Ends Match In The 89th Minute / Porto Manager Sergio Conceicao Scored The Winner In The 89th Minute / Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Player That Collapsed In The 89th Minute And Saved Alot Of Ticke by guobe: 6:41am On Oct 31, 2023
This player collapsed in the 89th minute of play resulting in the match being abandoned and the match voided. It was Alkmaar vs Nimejen match and Nimejen leading two goals to 1 and he was a Nimejen player.
Alot of people carried the match as home win and would have lost their tickets if the match had ended like that.
Wishing him a quick recovery and for saving my ticket too.
Say a word to him.

6 Likes

Re: See The Player That Collapsed In The 89th Minute And Saved Alot Of Ticke by dawnomike(m): 7:10am On Oct 31, 2023
To you now, he is a legendary ticket saver

5 Likes

Re: See The Player That Collapsed In The 89th Minute And Saved Alot Of Ticke by Messiah2: 7:35am On Oct 31, 2023
Thank to God o

5 Likes

Re: See The Player That Collapsed In The 89th Minute And Saved Alot Of Ticke by guobe: 8:01am On Oct 31, 2023
dawnomike:
To you now, he is a legendary ticket saver
Yeso more than a legend. When all hopes were lost he rose to the occasion.

5 Likes

Re: See The Player That Collapsed In The 89th Minute And Saved Alot Of Ticke by Messiah2: 8:05am On Oct 31, 2023
guobe:

congratulation buy me food please

2 Likes

Re: See The Player That Collapsed In The 89th Minute And Saved Alot Of Ticke by guobe: 8:07am On Oct 31, 2023
Messiah2:
congratulation buy me food please
Find something and do.Everybody de hustle for naija as it is not easy .All the best.

7 Likes

Re: See The Player That Collapsed In The 89th Minute And Saved Alot Of Ticke by Messiah2: 8:08am On Oct 31, 2023
guobe:

Find something and do.Everybody de hustle for naija as it is not easy .All the best.
thanks

2 Likes

Re: See The Player That Collapsed In The 89th Minute And Saved Alot Of Ticke by BigYash: 9:07am On Oct 31, 2023
Get well soon. Thanks for saving tickets grin

Blike say that guy when injure am, carry home to win.. As he see say e wan cut. Baba gat do something terrible to end match cheesy

7 Likes

Re: See The Player That Collapsed In The 89th Minute And Saved Alot Of Ticke by guobe: 9:33am On Oct 31, 2023
BigYash:
Get well soon. Thanks for saving tickets grin

Blike say that guy when injure am, carry home to win.. As he see say e wan cut. Baba gat do something terrible to end match cheesy
Just my thought e fit be say these guys bet too so to save their ticket na to faint.oyibo and their wayo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Player That Collapsed In The 89th Minute And Saved Alot Of Ticke by BigYash: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2023
guobe:

Just my thought e fit be say these guys bet too so to save their ticket na to faint.oyibo and their wayo.
Very possible boss.. I no trust them one day grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Player That Collapsed In The 89th Minute And Saved Alot Of Ticke by guobe: 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
BigYash:
Very possible boss.. I no trust them one day grin
True bigyash

2 Likes

Re: See The Player That Collapsed In The 89th Minute And Saved Alot Of Ticke by LoveJesus87(m): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
guobe:

lol. I pray for this kind of grace too the day my ticket go wan.... grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Player That Collapsed In The 89th Minute And Saved Alot Of Ticke by guobe: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
LoveJesus87:
lol. I pray for this kind of grace too the day my ticket go wan.... grin
Yes o the guy make me boom like three tickets.

2 Likes

Re: See The Player That Collapsed In The 89th Minute And Saved Alot Of Ticke by Izprince(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
This guy made me got 20k ... Lol

2 Likes

Re: See The Player That Collapsed In The 89th Minute And Saved Alot Of Ticke by guobe: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
Izprince:
This guy made me got 20k ... Lol
Very nice guy

1 Like

Re: See The Player That Collapsed In The 89th Minute And Saved Alot Of Ticke by wittywriter: 12:29am On Nov 01, 2023
Legend of Life Tickets Saver.

Wittyness.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who's Your Favorite WRESTLER Superstar/diva / A Die-hard Mourinho Fan Sold His Car To Buy A Ticket To Sit Next To Him / Man’u De Gea Agrees Madrid Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.