Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,518 members, 7,861,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Mfm Member Used Police To Stop Redeem Member Fellowship At Ikorodu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mfm Member Used Police To Stop Redeem Member Fellowship At Ikorodu (986 Views)

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Redeem Member Laments 'TB Joshua's Lies' / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Mfm Member Used Police To Stop Redeem Member Fellowship At Ikorodu by olugbemi4u: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2011
My co-tenant who is an MFM member and also a representative to the landlord ask me not to have fellowship in my flat. i attend Redeem and our fellowship start 6:00pm to 7:00pm and their hold 5:00pm to 7:00pm.on the 16th oct,2011 Mr & Mrs Okereke came to my flat and said he would not allow house fellowship in this house and I made official reports to the owutu police station, my pastor and my lawyer. at exactly 6:35pm on the 23 0ct,2011 they brought police to stop our fellowship while their was on and I was arrested and detained in the police custody. Therefore I spoke to Mr.karounwi the MFM fellowship coordinator at  ikorodu Lagos although he condemned their actions and promised to look into the issue. Mr & Mrs. Rosemary okereke are one of the  evil God never plant into the great MFM that God need to uproot as G.O normally pray against such evil people.

Religious intolerance is against the law had it been I am a muslim this issue is capable of causing another religious crisis beyond control,i think they are potential psychiatric patient or they have hidden agenda infact, they have planted all sort of evil against me and my family with God we have triumph over them.

The kind  evil they have perpectrated against my family and other tenant, my light and water has been severally disconnected for no reason, gate has been shut times without number before court and police  stop them. at a time he was harassing all the tenant with police before DPO and AREA COMMANDER intervene at a point he sworn affidavit of non-interference before AREA COMMANDER AT OGUDU thank God for the kind of governor and government we have in Lagos state. We are still in court and they will pay for intruding to my private life as court has already said they don’t have right.infact, the last time he went to police station DPO advised him to report every issue to court so far we are already in court.

I want the MFM authority to investigate and apply appropriate discipline as the church is an embodiment of Holy Spirit with unprecedented hand of God.
DCO of owutu told themo on 24th oct,2011 they dont have right to stop us as two rough does not make a right
Re: Mfm Member Used Police To Stop Redeem Member Fellowship At Ikorodu by Joagbaje(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2011
I want the MFM authority to investigate and apply appropriate discipline as the church is an embodiment of Holy Spirit with unprecedented hand of God

You ought to take the matter to their church authority and not Nairaland

(1)

Unlimited Nigerian Worship For Those Of Us Overseas / If You Dont Believe This,then You Dont Believe In Miracles / When Everything Seems Not To Be Working!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.